Thread: So. Xavius.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    another possibility is being a demon, he ofc has returned now and went right back stronger than ever, more skillful than ever to finish what he started. Makes sense actually.
    This has to be it, and if it's the case, in Legion he's not getting killed in the TN so he's not getting killed permanently this time either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    isn't anyone stay dead anymore
    _Arthas
    To be fair, I think there would be riots if they fucked up Arthas' story any more.

Malf didn't kill him, unless transform someone into tree is consider killing, so ya he killed him once
    I had thought that the reason he was alive was due to him being a demon, and thus not able to die outside the Twisting Nether (or areas heavily influenced by Fel energy)?
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    This has to be it, and if it's the case, in Legion he's not getting killed in the TN so he's not getting killed permanently this time either.
    unless he gets taken to the rift of aln and killed there, cos that is technically in the twisting nether right?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Troggdor View Post
    I haven't read into any of the lore for Legion, but I'm curious. Wasn't he handled in Stormrage?
    I thought the same thing. He's not even the final boss of Emerald Nightmare from what I've heard. Pretty weak to bring him back and make him a raid's 4th boss
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I thought the same thing. He's not even the final boss of Emerald Nightmare from what I've heard. Pretty weak to bring him back and make him a raid's 4th boss
    Watcher said that Xavius is the last boss.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742886012#20

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Watcher said that Xavius is the last boss.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742886012#20
    oh shit really? That makes me feel alot better about the storyline then. And the raid in general
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

7+ Year Old Account
    malfi turned him into a tree, his soul in the tree survived.
    nightmare grew and corrupted all the shit, said hi to xavius and he got turned into the nightmare lord again.

Formerly known as Arafal