Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Because he wasn't "harassing virgins", he was making fun of frustrated bitter folks. Where in the world did you find the "harass virgins" part?
    It would be like if someone said something stupid and I said "Pff, what a woman."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It would be like if someone said something stupid and I said "Pff, what a woman."
    And what's wrong with that? Unless one lacks sense of humor and gets offended by everything...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what was your insult of choice?
    Wizardry? Which implies virgin, yes. It was mostly Jokes™ which you took personally, sorry for that my friend. Also stop "harassing" May90 to call me out on what you perceive to be insults. You have a problem you can take it up with me. May90 and I haven't even interacted once this thread lol.. hey @May90

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Nail on the head.

Example.
    A woman fakes an orgasm. Not because the man is bad, but because of a lack of communication. Man now thinks he's doing the right thing because he believed he made her orgasm. Vicious cycle. Some women really don't communicate and you have to force it out of them.
    The same could be said of either sex with fetishes as well. Many people have them but they're afraid that they'll be considered weird if they make it public so they never actually fully enjoy intimacy with their partner. Holding back may work short-time but it becomes a dragging anchor the longer in a relationship you go without telling the person it's something you enjoy.

OP seems awfully hostile toward women. This seems rather foolish overall though.

If the OP doesn't want to be trapped or in a relationship, why seek women that do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Wizardry? Which implies virgin, yes. It was mostly Jokes™ which you took personally, sorry for that my friend. Also stop "harassing" May90 to call me out on what you perceive to be insults. You have a problem you can take it up with me. May90 and I haven't even interacted once this thread lol.. hey @May90
    I didn't take it personally, just found it odd that he mentions the double standard and then ignores it when theres not enough white knight points. To be honest, attitudes like yours is why the double standard exists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Hundreds of reasons why a relationship does;t work. Sexual incompatibility is one of them, but to assume it's the sole reason of a woman cheating is stupid. The way you attacked that previous poster makes me think you're just inexperienced. Good sex is a two way thing you know.
    I don't think sex is the determining factor if a relationship will work out or not. It drives a relationship the first couple of month while everything is still fresh and exciting. But once the butterflies have flown away much less so. I think it is more likely that monogamy is just not something most people are cut out for. At least not anymore, unfaithfulness has almost become a trend and part of our culture. Everyone wants everything these days. Why would that not apply to relationships. I see with many of my friends they are thinking with the wrong body part, constantly looking for the next sexual partner. Gender has nothing to do with this, woman and men are alike in this case.

edit - nvm completely misread your post. I guess I am just agreeing with you after all.
    Last edited by mmoc4073577a00; 2016-06-07 at 09:59 PM.

Because women can simply get sex from the majority of single men if they wanted it, provided they weigh under 160 lbs. Why would they give away something for free thats in such high demand? Sex for men, on the other hand, is usually an end in itself, men seek sex because they want sex or release. Women seek sex because they want closeness, a relationship that provides them things (monetarily and otherwise).

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't take it personally, just found it odd that he mentions the double standard and then ignores it when theres not enough white knight points. To be honest, attitudes like yours is why the double standard exists.
    Maybe he doesn't care enough to call it out? Maybe he's not desperately hitting f5 looking for things to froth over? You called it out, fight your own battles my guy.

Maybe he doesn't care enough to call it out? Maybe he's not desperately hitting f5 looking for things to froth over? You called it out, fight your own battles my guy.
    Like I said not enough white knight points for him to froth over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    That is not what I am saying at all. I have just talk to a few girls and it's the same story over and over. We both hit it off a liked each other, but a few dates down the road when I want to start exploring physical intimacy it's the same response "I want to be in a relationship first." Then I cut my losses and see my way out.
    So why do you cut your losses right away? If you are so desperately looking for sex why don't you actually commit to one woman? You even say you like them. Sounds to me like you have a problem with being in a relationship. If so you could just go to a prostitute their are not going to look for a relationship. Or have a wank. Either will work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, this comes up in every thread about genders where I and you happen to comment on something. You always draw attention to me criticizing anti-female sexist arguments, but keep ignoring me criticizing anti-male sexist arguments. How is attacking a stupid argument being a "white knight"? Sorry, I don't have time to respond to every single comment in every single thread on MMO Champ, but I do have time to respond to the OP and his arguments - which is what I was doing in the comment you originally quoted.

Create a thread in which you bash males similarly in an illogical manner, and I will just as well criticize your argument. What will you call me then? "White knight" doesn't quite apply, so you better start working out a new term, so you can use it when the opportunity arises.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

You always draw attention to me criticizing anti-female sexist arguments, but keep ignoring me criticizing anti-male sexist arguments
    I directly pointed out an anti-male argument and you just laughed it off because it was targetted people you disagree with and there was no opportunity to white knight. This is why the double standard will continue to exist because people will only attack one side of it. It's like having a conference on equality that excludes someone based on their race or gender.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I am make assumption and have opinions without a plethora of scientific studies to back them up so be prepared.

How come men are much more open to friends with benefits than women. It seems like women place a ridicules amount of importance on being in a serious relationship before anything physical happens. To me it just feels like they are trying to trap me in their web of shit, which I wont be able to escape from, before they share their goodies with me. I just hate how women hold sex over men's heads and use it to control them to satisfy their wants and needs. If women claim that they are so independent and don't need a man, then why do they control them through sex to get whatever they want. According to their constant arguments about equality, they should be able to get all the shit they want on their own.
    You've just met the wrong kind of women. And your attitude sure isn't helping.

10+ Year Old Account
    I directly pointed out an anti-male argument and you just laughed it off because it was targetted people you disagree with and there was no opportunity to white knight. This is why the double standard will continue to exist because people will only attack one side of it. It's like having a conference on equality that excludes someone based on their race or gender.
    Ugh, it was a joke, get over it. Some people are so sensitive... What in the world is "to white knight"? Besides, since the joke had virgins targeted, why are you talking about double standards? Are you implying that only males can be virgins?

Seriously, dude, it is such a desperate argument, you are better off just giving it up. I have no idea why you keep picking on me in every single gender thread; maybe you are interested in me, but sorry, the interest is not mutual.

Deleted
    I never understood the friends with benefits. I am yet to meet a woman, that I'd want to sleep with but wouldn't date. But maybe I am an odd male who gets no satisfaction out of sex with women who I don't have strong emotional connection to. I can please myself just fine, that way I don't risk facing any awkward drama either. There are borders that once crossed, with friends, can never be undone.

I don't have many friends and majority of the ones I have are women and have always been women, I wouldn't want to lose one if something like that went sour anyway.

And to OP, maybe you just ain't interesting/attractive enough to risk having such arrangement with. Women tend to be able to have their pick of more partners anyway, why pick someone who's average or below average if you can get something better simply by dating someone who's able to be exclusive, fulfilling more of the needs and desires she might have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing I said was anti-male I was poking fun at the people that are blatantly anti-female. Virginity and stupid logic is not exclusive to males

Are you implying that only males can be virgins?
    Wizards not female by the classical definition. I know the desire to white knight is strong and you need to defend women from being excluded but theres a reason you can't name any female wizards in literature.

I have no idea why you keep picking on me in every single gender thread; maybe you are interested in me, but sorry, the interest is not mutual.
    You say this a lot, like from the first time I have ever quoted you till now. You really need to get over this fantasy of yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing I said was anti-male I was poking fun at the people that are blatantly anti-female.
    And what insult did you use to poke fun at anti-female people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wizards not female by the classical definition. I know the desire to white knight is strong and you need to defend women from being excluded but theres a reason you can't name any female wizards in literature.
    Ever read Harry Potter, or Forgotten Realms books? "No female wizards in literature", what is this even?

Ever read Harry Potter, or Forgotten Realms books? "No female wizards in literature", what is this even?
    In Harry Potter they are called witches. Never read the forgotten realm books.