Page 1 of 29
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Why do you hate Hillary Clinton?

So this thread is about why people seem to dislike Clinton so much. Whenever I ask the question I see assertions about her being a corporate shill or being crooked or whatever, but people never seem to have anything to back up these pronouncements.

So for this thread, please indicate what you consider your political affiliation or place on the political spectrum, then explain why you dislike Hillary Clinton (especially if you dislike her enough to allow Trump to win), and please give specifics, examples of the reasons, not just vague assertions.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't hate her, but I dislike her positions on digital privacy and things like federal regulations of video games.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I'm not going to list any of the proof - Google is your friend. But Hillary is a pathological liar, crook and phony. She has lied left and right and claims to be one of us when she got paid nearly $700k to give three speeches. Also claims to have been broke when she left the White House with Bill ignoring the fact that former POTUS get the same salary.

Her daughter gets hundreds of thousands to give speeches with ZERO credentials or experience as well. All politicians flip flop yes but she's the worst I've ever seen. From minimum wage to gay marriage. She's a damn phony.

Edit: She also wants to violate my 2nd amendment rights. Good luck to her if she gets elected and tries to take my firearms. She or her lackies are welcome to the bullets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    But Hillary is a pathological liar, crook and phony.
    I get why people think this. What I don't get is why people then think Trump is a better choice. (You didn't assert that, but I'm just saying that's how it seems to go).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Don't hate her, but I dislike her positions on digital privacy and things like federal regulations of video games.
    Yeah, I don't like her positions on digital privacy either. I think they're dangerous, in fact. The only candidate who disagrees with that, though, is Bernie, and he's out of the race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    I'm not going to list any of the proof - Google is your friend. But Hillary is a pathological liar, crook and phony.
    Then stay out of the thread that's specifically about providing a basis for such assertions, and as importantly, why these things make Hillary Clinton so unelectable that people would be OK with allowing Trump to win instead.

yes, i hate this wretched fucking cunt.

i try not to hate anyone, but this sickening sack of shit got me.

my reason for hating her are two things. her proven failure ideals on foreign policy that have been proven multiple times through so many years to be a failure that does nothing but get people killed and waste american money.

and the fact that she came into this primary as the anointed nominee, all she's missing is a crown blessed by god himself and she'd be complete. it's the fact that she's going to get her way that sickens me the most.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-06-08 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    She's basically a Soccer mom who got into politics

She wants to destroy any sense of freedom just to support her sugar daddies and her deluded spawn who whine about social issues that have zero impact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Perhaps knowing that you are being lied to, and the person being blatant about it is less jarring than being lied to strategically. Clinton also tends to be a wind sock, if you look at her stance on gay marriage for instance.

Sort of like, the "Devil you know". But I don't know... personally I do not see the appeal of Trump, he seems like a loud circus barker with a head full of conspiracy theories, and Reality TV induced drama.
    The Worst you get with Trump is a blowhard businessman who does nothing.

The worst you get with Hilary is a stab in the back and a cease and desist for trying to remove the dagger

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps knowing that you are being lied to, and the person being blatant about it is less jarring than being lied to strategically. Clinton also tends to be a wind sock, if you look at her stance on gay marriage for instance.
    I know a lot of normal non-politicians who were adamantly against gay marriage in the 90s who are now adamantly for it. The whole country has shifted on this issue. Is it strange that our leaders would do so as well? Is it a bad thing? I prefer a leader who can change their positions, admit that they were wrong before, and move on with something better.

Because she is actually, factually the devil.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate her I just don't like how run of the mill she is. Nothing about her is interesting to me and I never get any sort of idea about her real personality. She just jumps from bandwagon issue to another because its what gets votes and I guess in a way that's good for someone leading a country, to not ignore people and real problems, but I just wish she was more genuine about it like Sanders is. It's the reason I call her PoliticianBot3000

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Has she mentioned anything about regulating games since 2005? I'm pretty sure she has changed her tune since the Supreme Court ruled video games have 1st Amendment protections.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    So this thread is about why people seem to dislike Clinton so much. Whenever I ask the question I see assertions about her being a corporate shill or being crooked or whatever, but people never seem to have anything to back up these pronouncements.

So for this thread, please indicate what you consider your political affiliation or place on the political spectrum, then explain why you dislike Hillary Clinton (especially if you dislike her enough to allow Trump to win), and please give specifics, examples of the reasons, not just vague assertions.
    4 simple reasons and they were all good service members.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    She's basically a Soccer mom who got into politics

She wants to destroy any sense of freedom just to support her sugar daddies and her deluded spawn who whine about social issues that have zero impact.

- - - Updated - - -

The worst you get with Hilary is a stab in the back and a cease and desist for trying to remove the dagger
    you have anything more then the typical sensationalism rhetoric?

how is she "destroying freedom" and she isn't leading (or her party) the whole bathroom outrage at the legislative level.

A lot of people close to her end their lives with bullet wounds to the head. Some times by suicide with multiple gunshot wounds to the back of the head..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I know a lot of normal non-politicians who were adamantly against gay marriage in the 90s who are now adamantly for it. The whole country has shifted on this issue. Is it strange that our leaders would do so as well? Is it a bad thing? I prefer a leader who can change their positions, admit that they were wrong before, and move on with something better.
    I think, to this point, it's one thing to shift positions over a long period of time to adapt to a changing society (which we should view as a good thing) rather than change positions back and forth over a span of days or weeks in what is blatant pandering.

We really shouldn't want our politicians to be inflexible and never changing their minds about anything ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate her. But I've always been annoyed at the oligarchy type system that we seem to be evolving into.

Bush, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama, -- Clinton, Clinton? Really?

It just doesn't have a good look to it, so that's biased me right from the get go.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    That's not even close to a fair assessment of the worst you get with Trump in the white house.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Trans-Pacific Partnership, Her relationship with that Demon Kissinger and her warhawk nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Sort of like, the "Devil you know". But I don't know... personally I do not see the appeal of Trump, he seems like a loud circus barker with a head full of conspiracy theories, and Reality TV induced drama.
    at least trump has a new take on foreign policy that's not been tried yet, that seems like it will be much better than hillary's "destabilize the whole goddamned world by deposing foreign leaders through armed insurgencies".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    4 simple reasons and they were all good service members.
    Boy then you really must hate Bush and all of his SoS members.