Demon Invasion Event Test June 9

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745135217

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    On Thursday, June 9, starting at 10:00 a.m. PDT, we will activate a new realm in the Legion Beta. This Beta realm will be named “Demon Invasion", and it will be dedicated to testing the pre-expansion demon invasion event with as many testers as possible for approximately 24 hours. We expect to remove the realm after 24 hours.

We ask that all Beta testers please join us in focusing testing on the “Demon Invasion” realm when it is available. While you may see demon invasions on other Beta realms, testing this content requires that your character remain at level 100, so we ask that you test on the “Demon Invasion” realm only.

Please direct your pre-Legion event feedback to the Beta General Discussion forum, and please direct any feedback you have about other Legion subjects to the appropriate dedicated subforum.

Thank you very much! We’ll see you at the defense of Azeroth!
    Perhaps this is in line with the friday announcement speculation in another thread? Interesting, nonetheless!

Quote Originally Posted by Tristaris View Post
    Perhaps this is in line with the friday announcement speculation in another thread? Interesting, nonetheless!
    How does a Friday announcement being released on a Wednesday evening (UK time) / Wednesday afternoon (US time) work out?

Quote Originally Posted by Tristaris View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745135217

Given how this was announced before, this doesn't fit the "unannounced content" theme that seems to be prevalent surrounding the friday announcement.
    It was just postponed.

This isn't something that was just sprung on us, but was already announced to be at an earlier date when plans changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Best case scenario it's a last minute stress test before they surprise launch the pre-patch for this Tuesday. It would line up with millions of WoW players new and old getting their hands on the game.

At least from a marketing standpoint that would be the most logical thing to do.

Well, I was just thinking, I suppose, and a lot of folks seemed to think that the announcement could be the pre launch event date - and how this is coming up for testing as well.

Hey, just anxious lol, just trying to be hopeful.

Deleted
    Prepatch isn't coming out this month, they are still changing positions on talents, so they not gonna push the patch out before that's completely done.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Best case scenario it's a last minute stress test before they surprise launch the pre-patch for this Tuesday. It would line up with millions of WoW players new and old getting their hands on the game.

At least from a marketing standpoint that would be the most logical thing to do.
    Dont they have to announce the end of the PVP season before pre patch? (This is an actual question, not a statement, I have no idea about these things)

Quote Originally Posted by Osinin View Post
    Dont they have to announce the end of the PVP season before pre patch? (This is an actual question, not a statement, I have no idea about these things)
    Yeah they would. Pretty much ignore my post.

I'm not entirely sure - but I would think if they made an announcement (whenever that may be) I would think they would be able to announce the end of it, as well as the date for the prepatch simultaneously. Well, one would think, who knows though. As another poster mentioned that they are still making talent changes, so I wouldn't expect it before next month, but still would be nice to know an actual date.

Deleted
    Yeah 2 weeks in advance.

No way its pre patch on tues, beta is still buggy as hell.

At the very minininininninimum, it would be a month out.

OK, to the people who say "Pre-expac is out this month" need their eyes checked, that or they need research. I think this is how the beta/pre-expac stuff will go.

Friday- They announce pre-patch release, and show the first part of mini series.

Next tuesday-thursday- New raid testing, and PTR for pre patch released

Late early/mid next month- Pre-event, and LATE beta

2 months later- Beta ends, LAUNCH!

That is how things will go, well..in my eyes. You can expect great things to happen for legion...and WC in general. Things are getting interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid to Late July IMO on pre-patch.

Beta is still very WIP IMHO
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

Next tuesday-thursday- New raid testing, and PTR for pre patch released
    I think I read somewhere that blizzard never do a PTR for pre patch. I could be wrong. Does anyone have any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by big deal View Post
    I think I read somewhere that blizzard never do a PTR for pre patch. I could be wrong. Does anyone have any idea?
    WoD had a ptr for the pre-patch