Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokstar View Post
    Is the country Paris is in good enough?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...d_War_II_camps
    Depends. Did the resistance fighting nazis have knowledge of them? If not, then it was pointless bringing them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, shooting uniformed armed soldiers versus shooting civilians at a restaurant, who could spot a difference if they fell over it, definitely not you.
    Like most people I'm just really tired of Israel continually playing the victim when their policy of oppression/occupation causes blowback.

YIs the country Paris is in good enough?
    PoW camps and extermination camps are not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Ignoring the fact the Nazi's never built either in occupied France.

Let's see, persecuting people based on race/religion - check, building walls/camps - check, driving people out of their homes and annexing the land to get breathing room - check. Seems a pretty valid comparison.

If Israel wants to be treated like victims they should stop acting like villains, it's hard to feel sorry for Israel losing 4 people in one day when they murder more than 4 every day (on average).
    Who is persecuted in Israel based on race or religion?
    What exactly is persecution to you? I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, as I have people of different religions and races living in my building just fine.
    What kind of horseshit do they feed you in the UK?
    Building walls to make sure that murderers don't get in is just fine by me.

Deleted
    What did they hope to achieve by doing this? What do they ever hope to achieve with actions like this?

You can bet there will be an airstrike or two on the Palestinians soon now.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Depends. Did the resistance fighting nazis have knowledge of them? If not, then it was pointless bringing them up.
    As pointless as comparing murdering civilians and soldiers as if it is the same thing.

Like most people I'm just really tired of Israel continually playing the victim when their policy of oppression/occupation causes blowback.
    PoW camps and extermination camps are not the same thing.
    The quote also said "labor". POW camps used to detain people until they were deported to extermination camps, yep sounds like Israel to me. Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    What did they hope to achieve by doing this? What do they ever hope to achieve with actions like this?

Their goal it to kill jews.
    that was and will, always be their goal.

They know in the grand scheme of things, this only hurts them, and hurt their families, and they will might even lead to wars.

but hey, at least they killed some jews.

people need to realize that Palestinians do not care about peace, there can never be "peace" with people with the stated goal to kill you.
    So while Djalil is right, that any defense is not a "long term solution"... his idea of peace is impossible.
    the only way to have peace with Arabs, is to destroy them so hard, that you take the fight out of them.
    But that's an option we will never do.

anyway, let's see how some of the media reported on the terror attack yesterday:

CNN reported casually that 2 terrorists were arrested... only the subtitle that something about the victims.

BBC never mentions it's a terror attack, it's just an "incident".

A lot of others are the same. only the new york times actually reported that it was Palestinians who were the terrorists

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Oh i figured this was going to be about israel killing more palestinians
    I actually thought the same thing.

Either way, these kind of senseless killings aren't doing the Palestinian cause any good. I can understand their frustration at Israel getting away with just about anything under the guise of "defending itself", but this isn't the way forward. All it does is make sure more and more people side with Israel.

If they had targeted soldiers at the very least, that's one thing, it's a war after all... but innocent people. Just because Israel kill 50 innocents for every "terrorist" doesn't mean that the Palestinians should.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post

They know in the grand scheme of things, this only hurts them, and hurt their families, and they will might even lead to wars.

people need to realize that Palestinians do not care about peace, there can never be "peace" with people with the stated goal to kill you.
    So while Djalil is right, that any defense is not a "long term solution"... his idea of peace is impossible.
    the only way to have peace with Arabs, is to destroy them so hard, that you take the fight out of them.

anyway, let's see how some of the media reported on the terror attack yesterday:

CNN reported casually that 2 terrorists were arrested... only the subtitle that something about the victims.

A lot of others are the same. only the new york times actually reported that it was Palestinians who were the terrorists

Do Israeli shills get training somewhere or something? Because they are all always parroting the same arguments.

To be fair, the article by the BBC is 49 min. old, when you posted it, maybe they didnt know it was an actual terror attack at the time? I know its in Israel and that most shootings we hear about are the work of either terrorism or counter terrorism, but I think the BBC wanted to confirm before calling it a Terrorist Attack ;-)

It took the Danish news service "TV2NEWS" about 2 hours, before they called it a Terrorist attack, because they wanted actual confirmation first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quien Soy Yo View Post
    Do Israeli shills get training somewhere or something? Because they are all always parroting the same arguments.
    Whats a Shill?

Deleted

Nothing. There's no hope in their actions.

that sounds cool, wish it was real, i could use a free grant for a facebook post LOL.

Deleted
    It is somewhat bizzarre thought that an Israeli citizen would actually come up with a "kill em all", consider they suffered from that sort of resolution in our recent past.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Basically, they have no army or means to defend themselves properly and so are forced to use guerilla tactics against their attackers. It's similar to what the French resistance did in WW2 or what the IRA did to gain their semi-independence. Obviously they aren't going to force Israel to negotiate or stop the killing like this, I think their idea at this point is simply to not go "quietly into the night" and to make Israel pay for it's actions even if the price is tiny.

While I think its a good idea, I am not even sure its active. It is taken from "Haaretz". That is worse than Al-Jazeera.

If its correct I wonder where to apply because I am showing the face of radical Islam to soon to be extinct western Europe for free. This is against my Jewish heritage! (the free part:P)

Deleted
    Basically, they have no army or means to defend themselves properly and so are forced to use guerilla tactics against their attackers. It's similar to what the French resistance did in WW2 or what the IRA did to gain their semi-independence. Obviously they aren't going to force Israel to negotiate or stop the killing like this, I think their idea at this point is simply to not go "quietly into the night" and to make Israel pay for it's actions even if the price is tiny.
    Pretty much. Which is a terrible scenario. Apart from planes being flown into buildings, you really need a glass shard and lots of hopelessness to cause terror. That's all you need.

Been sitting here for the last 5 min or so, trying to come up with what to write, but the only thing I can come up with is "Creepy" :- /

Basically, they have no army or means to defend themselves properly
    Defend themselves from what?
    they are the aggressors.

If this indeed the case and you are not, I don't know... LYING YOUR ASS OFF. Then maybe its time that Israel hurry with "quietly into the night" part and be done with it, don't you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Defend themselves from what?
    they are the aggressors.
    You do not understand. Israel is commiting a genocide in palestinians as we speak just like the Nazi Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Pretty much. Which is a terrible scenario. Apart from planes being flown into buildings, you really need a glass shard and lots of hopelessness to cause terror. That's all you need.
    What is the meaning of the "Glass Shard" ?