Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Yeah, I downloaded one after seeing the movie in cinema, they're very low quality, and the audio is horrible.

Sometimes you get lucky and there's a good recording, but it's not the case.
    This kind of movies should only be watched on Blu-ray)

Deleted
    Holy mother of everything that is holy this movie was awesome. I'm really looking forward to the sequels.

Anyone else totally fan(boy/girl) over Khadgar polymorphing the guard?. Also I'll admit I welled up when the Gryphon was fighting off the orcs to protect Lothar and the king, I've got a thing for fantasy creatures in movies especially when they act all heroic, lol.

I think my biggest issue with the movie overall though was Garona's teeth, they were too white which made them look like comedy vampire teeth which was distracting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ezioda004 View Post
    I fucking hate torrents, more than 30k people have downloaded the movie.
    To be fair most of these most likely wouldn't of seen it in the cinema anyway. Most, if not all, Warcraft fans are going to the cinema for the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedhoven View Post
    Duncan said that he wants to make a trilogy where the Orcs find their home at the end. So, the third movie will probably end with Thrall leading his people to Kalimdor (WC3 Orcs campagin). If they wanted to include everything from WC3 + TFT (Arthas, Illidan, Archimonde, Blood Elves, ...) they would need another trilogy.
    Duncan also said that he would probably do a trilogy and leave new installments to a new director.

If that trilogy gets made of course

I hope for a Starcraft movie and Warcraft TV series with several episodes to tell the entire story!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Holy mother of everything that is holy this movie was awesome. I'm really looking forward to the sequels.

Anyone else totally fan(boy/girl) over Khadgar polymorphing the guard?. Also I'll admit I welled up when the Gryphon was fighting off the orcs to protect Lothar and the king, I've got a thing for fantasy creatures in movies especially when they act all heroic, lol.

I think my biggest issue with the movie overall though was Garona's teeth, they were too white which made them look like comedy vampire teeth which was distracting.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair most of these most likely wouldn't of seen it in the cinema anyway. Most, if not all, Warcraft fans are going to the cinema for the experience.
    Lol Hollywood and their perfect teeth

Add some yellow to the tusks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The scene with the gryphon fighting was indeed epic) also the one with the frostwolf but it was short(

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Yeah, I downloaded one after seeing the movie in cinema, they're very low quality, and the audio is horrible.

Sometimes you get lucky and there's a good recording, but it's not the case.
    Actually there's one very good HC one out there, that's the one pissing me off.
    It's not released where I live and my country has most torrent users, especially movies.

Duncan said that he wants to make a trilogy where the Orcs find their home at the end. So, the third movie will probably end with Thrall leading his people to Kalimdor (WC3 Orcs campagin). If they wanted to include everything from WC3 + TFT (Arthas, Illidan, Archimonde, Blood Elves, ...) they would need another trilogy.
    I'd actually guess it'll end with them settling down in alterac mountain after freeing the orcs from the internment camps. I don't think they'll rush over to kalimdor but i could be wrong

83 Million so far (540 million RMB) in 2 days, still 4 hours left

I cannot blame people who torrent it. Unless you need an IMAX experience, there is no reason to pay for a movie of this quality.

And there are many Australians who don't want to wait a whole week.
    Last edited by Tackhisis; 2016-06-09 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    I'd actually guess it'll end with them settling down in alterac mountain after freeing the orcs from the internment camps. I don't think they'll rush over to kalimdor but i could be wrong
    Thrall's story in Warcraft 3 isn't really intertwined with the Third War until Hyjal, which happens after the foundation of Orgrimmar anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first trilogy would have to be WC1+2 and at most Thrall reaching Kalimdor. The problem with this is, Thrall rises because of Medivh and bringing him back with his prophecy is going to end the trilogy on somewhat of a cliffhanger. WC3 + TFT would be pretty difficult to fit into a satisfying trilogy unless the movies were minimum 3 hours long, even still would be tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I cannot blame people who torrent it. Unless you need an IMAX experience, there is no reason to pay for a movie of this quality.

I will watch Conjuring 2 on Blue Ray or torrent now.

Quote Originally Posted by tangocash View Post
    Boomstick but there was supposed to be the Necrominicon book in the library but they cut it for whatever reason.
    thanks
    Last edited by daywalker02; 2016-06-09 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daywalker02 View Post
    Sweet. Thanks. Anyone caught the SAM RAIMI Easter Egg?

http://comicbook.com/2015/11/07/warc...s-easter-eggs/
    It's right at the start. Magni gives Lothar a "boomstick".

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Btw Gul'dan vs Durotan fight confirms Thrall cheated vs Garrosh!!!!
    People who tried to argue otherwise were deluded. It was obvious from the start that he cheated. He wore his armor and used more than one weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post

People who tried to argue otherwise were deluded. It was obvious from the start that he cheated. He wore his armor and used more than one weapon.
    and what that means? the easter egg for Raimi. I didn't get that

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shady View Post
    and what that means? the easter egg for Raimi. I didn't get that

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    They have always been called boomsticks in the game though.

In fact, the rifle shop in Orgrimmar is called Boomstick Imports. And lots of rifles bear the name "Boomstick" from what I recall. Boomstick is just a type of gun, along with blunderbuss and rifles, etc.
    Last edited by Malagan; 2016-06-09 at 11:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post

You are so fucking obvious, it's almost painful.

2/10 because you managed to make me read the whole post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert View Post
    You are so fucking obvious, it's almost painful.

2/10 because you managed to make me read the whole post.
    Mad because pirates get to experience something for free that you had to pay for?

100topkeks
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    Mad because pirates get to experience something for free that you had to pay for?

100topkeks
    Had to pay 5 bucks. Eating rames the rest of the month now /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiksLE View Post
    Had to pay 5 bucks. Eating rames the rest of the month now /s
    shit meng, the hard life
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post

100topkeks
    Missed the mark by about a mile. Keep trying topkekmanquach.