Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Was his son a demon? If so we'll see him again.
    Good point, still Velen's kid gone for good. Spiritually speaking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    he foresaw that a long time ago, but forgot about it after time because of all the shit happening to him and the draenei.
    Or because he is senile now.

This isn't even a joke post.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Velen's final words after leaving the body of his dead son were "...tell the Grand Artificer to begin repairs on the Exodar immediately... we're going home..."
    I thought they fixed the exodar already? And even if they hadn't finished begin repairs? Come on Velen it's been a while man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    I thought they fixed the exodar already? And even if they hadn't finished begin repairs? Come on Velen it's been a while man.
    The Legion just invaded...I think the ship might of taken a -wee- bit of damage from the infernals, felfire and the several explosions. Plus they need to wash the floor, blood stains are insanely hard to remove.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    I kinda hope to have Argus as its own expansion, honestly. There will be so much fascination in discovering a new planet in a space invasion theme.

I am not even joking.
    I agree. Especially since Argus could be a beautiful planet for them to design on. I've heard little bits about KJ's palace being magnificent
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hot damn. This sounds pretty epic. Talk about a change. The prey turning on the hunters.
    Patience is a virtue. I never claimed to be virtuous.

- whenever something happens involving Draenei in WoW

- "here we go bois next expac is Argus!!"

- Being said since Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by TalinSilverbane View Post
    The Legion just invaded...I think the ship might of taken a -wee- bit of damage from the infernals, felfire and the several explosions. Plus they need to wash the floor, blood stains are insanely hard to remove.
    seltzer water and lemon juice for blood
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Kil'Jaeden just rammed a spear into Velen's head from the balls up. This just so messed up of Kil'jaeden and wow was I Surprised to see velen Fucking attack the player! Good call blizzard, good call.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    - whenever something happens involving Draenei in WoW

- "here we go bois next expac is Argus!!"

- Being said since Wrath.
    This is the only time I've seen people seriously suggest we could be going to Argus next.