Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    *looks at your post history*
    Well, because you're a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Where does this playerbase come from?

Since the release ive seen shitloads of insults,wishing you die of diseases,fuck you etc after tryhards losing matches.
    LoL community or? Never played that and never will.
    2 answers: They are from CoD/LoL, Or your playing like a CoD player. Choosing hanzo/soldier/mcree/widowmaker from the get go, never helping with the objective and never changing hero. Loosing the match because you want to play a normal shooter. Thats what brawl mode is for. In normal play people should team play. Its a team game.

To be honest. I have almost never been toxic. But i have been 1 or 2 times. When we loose match after match. And the same stuff keeps happening. And then its not about loosing but more how you loose. If for example i play winston. Take out 4 of the enemy team on the cap point, my other 5 "players" all are taking care of a freaking tracer. And no one try's to cap the point. And that happen like 3 times on kings row. I finally solo pushed the damm payload to the last point. If i loose because other team is better no problem. Only cheaters, and idiot team m8 get me pissed ( and only if its more matches in a row i get them). 2 times allready had the highest kill score<<<<<< ( not assists) on mercy in my team......
    And i mine opinion saying something about bad play style is not being toxic ( if you say it nice the first time). But if your team m8 keeps scoring in your own goal or side etc ( depending on sports) you also have the right to tell a idiot that he or she is being a....idiot

How many of you are new to first person shooters? It genuinely interests me because I have never seen so many thin skinned FPS players in any single location that compares to the complaints about people being meanies on the MMO champ overwatch forums. Probably every person that I have ever known from the CS/quake/CoD/DoD days would just give it back as good as they get, the complaints that I see come through this website make it out to be the head of a salty river of tears that would rival the Nile.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futa Widowmaker View Post

Also FUBU.
    She's obese in game though

But a hero that slows peoples turn speed and freezes them should not exist in a fast paced shooter.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I personally feel that OW community actually isn't bad at all. When I think about my last games playing lol... huiuiui.

From time to time I come accross an a**hole but that's more an exception, at least when it comes to my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post

But a hero that slows peoples turn speed and freezes them should not exist in a fast paced shooter.
    It's a fucking winter coat....

Playing in EU, not have seen any "Сука Блять" or other toxic players yet... Hopefully they stay at CS:GO...

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally haven't had any issues with people being very toxic. I've seen a few (2 or 3) in about 30 hours of play. There are annoying people though.. So many annoying people..

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Where does this playerbase come from?

Since the release ive seen shitloads of insults,wishing you die of diseases,fuck you etc after tryhards losing matches.
    LoL community or? Never played that and never will.
    New to video games? You'll end up seeing a lot of this.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    [IMG]SNIP[IMG]

Since you americans can't handle nipples, I hope this get's you fired!
    Probably not, but it will very likely get you infracted

Welcome to the 2016 gaming community, Where over half is full of shitheads.

Just don't like it ruin your fun or day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post

Since you americans can't handle nipples, I hope this get's you fired!
    It got me something but fired wouldn't be the right word.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-06-09 at 12:05 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

hopefully all that shitty kiddies and toxxics playin and stayin in overwatch and out of my games

it would be great to have another trashcan for them besides counterstrike and LoL. more trashcans for them -> less of them in my games. crossing fingers
    Last edited by Niwes; 2016-06-09 at 12:07 PM.

Just right click and report.

Deleted
    only time i get annoyed and pissed off is when people dnt play properly or pick a tank or support and thats justifiable

- - - Updated - - -

or DNT pick a tank or support i meant to say

- - - Updated - - -

these kids are just using overwatch cos there bored of black ops 3 and they need another FPS fix before there yearly COD shit comes out in november

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virtualpimp View Post
    Playing in EU, not have seen any "Сука Блять" or other toxic players yet... Hopefully they stay at CS:GO...
    CS:GO fuck yourself i like to call that game

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post

Overwatch is a fast-paced shooter? I guess compared to like, CS:GO, but Overwatch is hardly UT2K4 or Quake.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrach View Post
    Anonymity + instant gratification + anti-social gameplay = today's playerbase.
    This.

Plus the fact that like 95%+ players think they have to win cause they are better. Ego.
    It's normal, we're humans.

But, few understand that, once the ego is gone, you can improve immensely. And you don't rage.

Deleted
    Wouldn't say it's fast passed, but it is indeed toxic to a tee, but it's not always the toxic player that's in the wrong...example people wanting to 6man tracer..go brawl if you wanna do some shit like that, or people that pick a hero half way through that someone else is already running, it's pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    Yeah I just had a game where a guy flipped the hell out because I picked the same hero as him.
    Had that too.. Was weird..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    I'm salty from people overusing the term "salty". Maybe everyone else is too.
    Yeah, it's fucking annoying. Just the latest online trend, same as :^), same, lel, and kek.