Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Some french fansites are gonna announce the news aswell, mamytwink and judgehype

so it might be pretty good news !

when will the news be announced? I heard midnight, but in what timezone?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    Check the front page, they just updated legion features website.

"...improved support for in-game communities. Create social circles with friends that have shared interests, and form the perfect group to play your way."

Guessing something related to that?
    It's not, its basically Facebook integration into their games. Which they've already announced.

Quote Originally Posted by GlazeyB View Post
    It's not, its basically Facebook integration into their games. Which they've already announced.
    Why would they make an announcement under NDA when they already announced Facebook integration in a blue post?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Check the front page, they just updated legion features website.

"...improved support for in-game communities. Create social circles with friends that have shared interests, and form the perfect group to play your way."

Guessing something related to that?
    "You can now join peoples' Facebook groups from within WoW! Return to your class hall to browse your Facebook wall!"
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Why would they make an announcement under NDA when they already announced Facebook integration in a blue post?
    We're saying the same thing? I don't understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    "You can now join peoples' Facebook groups from within WoW! Return to your class hall to browse your Facebook wall!"
    Rip, let's hope not XD

NDA is lifted tonight at Midnight, when all of us can do big Legion reveals.
    GM of Death Jesters - Stormrage US - Daddy Ashbringer
    Twitch.tv/spartysmallwood
    Building a better community, one player at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
    NDA is lifted tonight at Midnight, when all of us can do big Legion reveals.
    Whose midnight though?

PST.

3am EST

14hours from now.

PST.

3am EST

14hours from now.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Open beta "again"? There never were an OB for WoW. Pre patch date is most likely at this point.
    I think he means like they had it for OW they having it for legion, or then he means more beta invites going out, those are the only two things i can think of from him saying "OB again"

Deleted
    PST.

3am EST

14hours from now.
    Are the announcements more press related or does it deal with actual ingame stuff?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Joking aside whats the last offical thing they said about it?
    one of the issues with the dance studio is the orignal idea was allowing you to create dances and sell them, so those who are good at animating, but like some other games who have done this.... its allowed for alot of.... "fun" dances.....

and adding in a dance studio that is just "choose one of these 4 dances for your class" would not be fun....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Are the announcements more press related or does it deal with actual ingame stuff?
    Both, in game, outside of game. Clarifications of some things, changes in things. New, unannounced and really awesome things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    one of the issues with the dance studio is the orignal idea was allowing you to create dances and sell them, so those who are good at animating, but like some other games who have done this.... its allowed for alot of.... "fun" dances.....

and adding in a dance studio that is just "choose one of these 4 dances for your class" would not be fun....
    real wow players don't dance, they don't smile, or laugh.. they just sit in their garrison and cry about how good times were in Classic/TBC/Wrathbabies

Both, in game, outside of game. Clarifications of some things, changes in things. New, unannounced and really awesome things.
    So, you gonna have twins now, right?
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Actually we got to ask whatever we wanted lol.
    That's surprising then, since the Blizzcon ones are screened. If one of you didn't ask about worgen/goblin updates if you were able to ask anything, I shall be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    So, you gonna have twins now, right?
    I know that was pretty epic.

But this is all directly Legion related, not indirectly Warcraft related. We're still compiling our info for the stream tonight.

New announced things? surely it wont be in the game before live? I mean I'd imagine it as a patch update content thing.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!