Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Anastacy, sorry I missed the part that said over 5 stacks. I've taken a couple looks around and I'm still trying to create that WA for PoM, RL is catching up though so it'll be awhile. Have you tried the PoM addon? Not sure if it's working on beta.

As for green boxes on everything, that's on blizz's end.

Quote Originally Posted by Natrii View Post
    I usually have the boxes class colors on Live, but DH, is just showing like they are dead...but still healable, it is a minor annoyance to have to look at my blizz raid from to see which DH is taking damage. I imagine Vuhdo will get updated eventually, beta is beta :P
    Almost the exact same problem w/ Grid on Beta.

Fix for me was to change the Frame Texture from default. It's a bit darker than I'm used to, but at least the boxes aren't different shades of green.

And yes, it's on Blizzard's end I believe, because even Skada is affected, and I didnt have this happen until the most recent patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will say this I'm loving the way holy plays in healing. Things I would like to see, I miss my lightwell, it was my buddy and I feel like they murdered my friend. Also I wish my new friend, the Naruu of Randomness would have a touch higher proc rate or a way to force proc in on a 1 or 2 min or so CD with it's current proc rate for reliability.

I will say this I'm loving the way holy plays in healing. Things I would like to see, I miss my lightwell, it was my buddy and I feel like they murdered my friend. Also I wish my new friend, the Naruu of Randomness would have a touch higher proc rate or a way to force proc in on a 1 or 2 min or so CD with it's current proc rate for reliability.
    I'm loving Holy.

Disc just isn't my cup of tea anymore (old fuddy duddy?) and I'm rejoicing at the chance to be able to raid and play Holy and not feel like a burden/handicap or be asked to respec.

10+ Year Old Account
    My heart is Torn on that final Talent Tier, I mean I can go into Holy Form...Get my CoH back...or have my PoM poop out renews. It is a really hard decision, The PoM is my winner right now, though I may not be the best one sadly.

Does anyone have a set of personal logs from dungeon & raid testing since alpha?

(Curious to look at stuff.)

- - - Updated - - -

(Note: I've seen Isheria's & Djriff's logs. Just wondering if anyone else has any floating around out there.)

ehh take my logs with a grain of salt, i was learning how to play with bare bones artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    ehh take my logs with a grain of salt, i was learning how to play with bare bones artifact.
    Well, I'm curious to watch the progression from early stage artifact weapon to what it's like with more fully fleshed out weapons.

Holy Nova Causes an explosion of holy light around you, dealing [ 144% [ 180% of Spell Power ] Holy damage to all enemies within 12 yds. Has a 20% chance to reset the cooldown of Holy Fire if any targets are hit. Can't be cast in Shadowform. Priest - Holy Spec. 1.6% of Base Mana. Instant.

I hope this sticks, spamming Holy Nova on beta for aoe was incredibly boring. Having it have a chance to proc Holy Fire is a good step in the right direction of making holy dps not as dull as it currently can be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually have the boxes class colors on Live, but DH, is just showing like they are dead...but still healable, it is a minor annoyance to have to look at my blizz raid from to see which DH is taking damage. I imagine Vuhdo will get updated eventually, beta is beta :P
    I'm not experiencing this with VuhDo. There has been the occasional bug showing someone at half health when they're at full, but otherwise, it's showing Demon Hunters like everyone else for me.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Got to admit the redesigned archimonde trinket for holy is pretty good now. If there are no ilvl changes then at 745 it increases heal and flash heal healing by ~25%, it's currently at 20% on 720.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Got to admit the redesigned archimonde trinket for holy is pretty good now. If there are no ilvl changes then at 745 it increases heal and flash heal healing by ~25%, it's currently at 20% on 720.
    I was thinking about these and surely they will have to implement a system to nerf/prevent their use at 110. Otherwise they will still be BiS at 110, especially in the case of hpally for example, and if the hpriest trinket change happens i imagine that will be strong at 110 aswell when throughput is required.

Also on the note of addons, Elvui is functioning prefectly fine on beta atm (green bars asside, blizzard have broke the import texture function) and the raid frames are ideal, including showing PoM etc.

Class trinkets don't work at level 110, it's like the legendary ring the effect is simply disabled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Class trinkets don't work at level 110, it's like the legendary ring the effect is simply disabled.
    Sounds good, When was this confirmed because i dont recall ever seeing it?

Can we have a bit of a conversation about the holy legendaries and their impact on 5man/raid content.

The extra 6 seconds on renew trousers seem fine, still unsure how much renew will play into our overall healing.
    Serendipity belt feels a bit weird to me, if encourages you to sit on your holy words beyond their CD finishing, which in the case of serenity at least seems pointless as its generally a full heal anyway. so not sure great this will be?
    The Spirit of Redemption cloak looks pretty cool. I think this will be sweet in pushing Mythic+ dungeons, as it gives a bit of badplay protection but also gives you the option of throwing caution to the wind and spamming heals on the rest of the group knowing that safety net ress is there. I do like this cloak!
    Guardian spirit ring again depends a bit on how much use renew is seeing, but also im not sure Guardian spirit needs this buff? it generally does its job already (at least in 5 man content)
    The cast time bracers seem pretty cool but again it really relies on your ability to keep yourself above that 75% level.

of the more "generic" healer legendaries the one that allows spells to be instant cast could be pretty good, between renew, CoH, holy fire? and the holy words we have quite a few instants to trigger it.

If anyone else can weigh in on these please feel free! this is all just my feelings since i dont think any legendaries are available in beta yet.

What points with you put into your Holy Spec Artifact first?

I really think the "Words of Healing" and "Renew of Faith" are going to be important so I thinking I will go for those first.

What path are you going on your Holy Priest?

Deleted
    First off you could probably have thrown this into the legion holy priest thread, so expect a Mod to move it at some point.

On the topic I think going up the right side and aiming for Renew the Faith is probably the best choice, especially for raid content.
    In the beta atm i opted to go up the left hand side for Light of T'uure to test that. and while that is a good ability the ones on the way are lackluster ,Trust in the light doubly so. Light of T'uure is cool but not game breaking atall and i would 100% be happy if i didnt have it at this point.

Oh shoot I didn't realize this is in the wrong spot. I was hoping to target specifically priests to read this and get feedback.

Is it easy to get your artifact points back if you want to switch how they are spent?

Deleted
    In order to reset your artifact you need to pay a sum of artifact points equal to that of your next unlock. this isnt much of an issue during the leveling process (first 11-12 unlocks) but beyond the power requirement begins increasing drastically it is more of an issue. So my recommendation is try and avoid doing it if atall possible.

I'm using the Beta version of Vuhdo right now, Anyone else notice aside from the options being all in horrid green(most addons are kinda in this state in eta right now), but It seems to hate demon hunters.
    Mine is doing the exact same thing minus the demon hunter frame issue. I haven't really messed around with it to troubleshoot, just kinda dealing with it. If I find or see a resolution anywhere I will reply back.

Quote Originally Posted by Appatastic View Post
    Mine is doing the exact same thing minus the demon hunter frame issue. I haven't really messed around with it to troubleshoot, just kinda dealing with it. If I find or see a resolution anywhere I will reply back.
    The horrid green is listed as a known issue

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Addon textures are disabled and appear green.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death