Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The news aren't bad. I agree it is sad that we are taking this as something great and amazing. But the news themselves aren't bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they're done yet. They're still going through some questions

More tiers, more dungeons, more content. I'm happy.

There isn't one piece of news that was NDA'd until this point. It was all information from all interviews that was NDA'd. So it's gonna be a day or so til we get everything revealed compiled neat and tidy in one single place - presumably on the front page on MMO-C.

Deleted
    Kinda shit. Was hopin to hear more about the paladin vs DK thing going on...

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The news aren't bad. I agree it is sad that we are taking this as something great and amazing. But the news themselves aren't bad.
    Not worth putting an NDA out for..
    This isn't even worth starting my computer for tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    I told u all its just Q and A, I expcted more than 3 raid tiers tho. So lame.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Look at the front page if you can't figure the fact that they can't throw out all the info in 3 seconds on a stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Not worth putting an NDA out for..
    This isn't even worth starting my computer for tbh.
    The NDA was purely so everybody could get home and get their interviews edited and prepared for release simultaneously. It was done out of fairness, not because there was some earthshattering revelations.

mfw people getting excited about stuff that is standard to an expansion

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    The NDA was purely so everybody could get home and get their interviews edited and prepared for release simultaneously. It was done out of fairness, not because there was some earthshattering revelations.
    yeah saying 3 tiers raids /1 more dungeon / faster release cycle needs alot of editing

Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    Kinda shit. Was hopin to hear more about the paladin vs DK thing going on...
    what paladin vs dk thing?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by kot0005 View Post
    I told u all its just Q and A, I expcted more than 3 raid tiers tho. So lame.
    same here. It's sad that they as a company have set the standard and expectations of the players so low that something as basic and expected like 3 raid tiers is this big great thing we all should be grateful to get And thank the dev gods we got even that lol

This is the EXACT reason for the NDA.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    yeah saying 3 tiers raids /1 more dungeon / faster release cycle needs alot of editing
    Look at the front page, please.

Lol please duds wants more views and set trap. That's all. No need to be salty.

Deleted
    3 raid tiers in Legion. Launch tier, then a second tier in 7.2, and a third tier in 7.3.

A new dungeon will launch in 7.1. The PTR for 7.1 will launch shortly after Legion goes live in September.
    Do you mean instead "The PTR for 7.1 will launch in September shortly after Legion goes live" or did they just confirm the delay of the legion launch?....

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Do you mean instead "The PTR for 7.1 will launch in September shortly after Legion goes live" or did they just confirm the delay of the legion launch?....
    Legion isn't delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post

English is a funky language. The statement as written could mean any of multiple different things.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Lol. I love how their info is contradictory. They could've prevented all of this with a simple blog post.

Streamers said 3 raid tiers planned confirmed. On mmo champion's front page it says "The team won't say how many raid tiers are planned for Legion, but they weren't happy with how patches worked out for Warlords."

wtf? lol