Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilawen View Post
    You are playing Warrior are you ? not every class needs that little brain to play..
    No, mainly Warlock - its an affront for every player but as stated above - its dumb down so the target group is bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw. i am no troll, i actually "really" got beta access, i also added 2 month of gametime to test it, but its no fun at all

[div class="blizzquotewrap"][div class="blizzquoteinner"][span class="corners-top"][span][/span][/span][div class="blizzquoteheader"][span]Quote from: Blizzard Staff[/span][/div][div class="blizzquote"]Warlock's survavibility wasn't really good at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, but they're in a pretty good place right now.[/div][span class="corners-bottom"][span][/span][/span][/div][/div]

Quote Originally Posted by Tariosus View Post
    No, mainly Warlock - its an affront for every player but as stated above - its dumb down so the target group is bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw. i am no troll, i actually "really" got beta access, i also added 2 month of gametime to test it, but its no fun at all

[IMG]https://picload.org/image/rgpiodcw/_57.jpg[IMG]
    You don't need game time to test the beta

To be honest, you dont miss anything if you arent in beta.
    I played the first WoW Beta, i played vanilla but with every expansion, the game get worse.

Legion is the climax of dumb down gameplay in WoW.
    I played my beta for maybe 2-3 days and i wish i could have that time back. I would rather like to visit a dentist or get kicked in the head by a horse...

All you can do is smash 1-3 buttons, wait for a stupid energy/buff/debuff/rage/power to charge then press button 4 or 5.
    Looks like they prepare to adapt WoW to PS4.

Guys, be glad you dont have beta access, its a waste of time.
    I have a web site which has 1.5 million page views in a day (This web site is famous in my country) and I wanted to make a guide and some videos in my language that would be about Legion, but I have not any access beta (Because visitors want to see somethings about Legion, all I can do to translate some informations, and I don't like this). I have tried everything to get beta access but I could not succeed. On the other hand, some people even don't want to be in Beta but they have access. Thank you Blizzard, that shows how you choose beta testers or thank you my luck that shows our unlucky fates in contests . Both ways, it is not fair but world is not fair I think....
    Last edited by huan; 2016-06-10 at 10:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Prob just said that so people won't go "why do you have two months still if you hate the game?" When really he is just a troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Actually yes you do (or at least it was the case during WoD beta).

Deleted
    You neither need gametime for ptr nor beta ... if you think that how do you think should it work with getting a key but not being subbed since a year ...such misinformation ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    Actually yes you do (or at least it was the case during WoD beta).
    I was able to log in to my WoD beta account when my live gametime lapsed for a few days.

has wowhead shared their keys yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    has wowhead shared their keys yet?
    Week 4 for Wowhead ends tonight at 7pm PDT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    I was able to log in to my WoD beta account when my live gametime lapsed for a few days.
    I got my WoD beta access while I wasn't subscribed, and I remember very well not being able to play the beta until I renewed my subscription.

I got my WoD beta access while I wasn't subscribed, and I remember very well not being able to play the beta until I renewed my subscription.
    Then I'm afraid you're remembering wrong, I've been in every beta until now and you don't need a suscription to get into the test servers. In fact, for cataclysm I wasn't even subbed by the time i got invited.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HAZJ View Post
    Then I'm afraid you're remembering wrong, I've been in every beta until now and you don't need a suscription to get into the test servers. In fact, for cataclysm I wasn't even subbed by the time i got invited.
    I wasn t subbed either when I got into WoD beta, but, as I already said, I couldn't log in till I subscribed back. That how I noticed I couldn't get into beta while not being subbed.

I wasn t subbed either when I got into WoD beta, but, as I already said, I couldn't log in till I subscribed back. That how I noticed I couldn't get into beta while not being subbed.
    I don't mean to jump into this back and forth here, but everyone else in the galaxy of WoW disagrees with you.

You're the first and only person since vanilla to have needed a sub to get beta access.

It's actually one of the largest back and forths in the beta universe... the notion that non-subs can get into beta.

So, I'm inclined to say that you needed a sub for some other reason.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

WoWhead contest ends tonight at 7PM PST.

That official Warcraft contest that ended on the 7th ended. Unsure if keys haven't gone out yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    We don't have any more keys and haven't heard back on if we are getting more.
    I was kinda hoping you'd keep a few for Curse Premium members.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

That's a matter of opinion. I personally am having an absolute blast leveling up a demon hunter and a mage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    I don't mean to jump into this back and forth here, but everyone else in the galaxy of WoW disagrees with you.

You're the first and only person since vanilla to have needed a sub to get beta access.

It's actually one of the largest back and forths in the beta universe... the notion that non-subs can get into beta.

So, I'm inclined to say that you needed a sub for some other reason.
    I didn't need a sub to get a beta access, I needed a sub to be able to log into the beta after gaining the beta access.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    Oh I didn't know that. Is it laws reasons?
    Not entirely sure, a list can be found here. I was actually surprised I couldnt find the netherlands in the list, as surrounding countries were eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarakaun View Post
    I mean I'm 13/13M and have nothing left to do in the realm of enjoyment on live, being a smartass doesn't make you more right cocknozzle.
    Then take a break

You're not entitled to a beta access, deal with it

I didn't need a sub to get a beta access, I needed a sub to be able to log into the beta after gaining the beta access.
    This sentence makes no sense, contradicts itself, and you're nitpicking what I've said just to be a nuisance. What I said is true.

beta login = beta access

You don't have beta access if you can't log in
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

Deleted
    Day 1067:

Still no beta access. S-send help ...