Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Angry [Spoiler] Med'an in legion

"Med'an is out adventuring in the universe, doing big important things that will one day com to fruition. He just isn't around right now."

He is still canon...

Seems so.

Time to lean back and watch the madness. :P

But yeah, a bit meh about that...

Deleted
    Only technically. He will forever be ignored and never brought up. He "isn't around right now" and he never will be.

If I find that piece of shit writing anywhere, I am breaking his neck into a million pieces. He does not deserve to exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Only technically. He will forever be ignored and never brought up. He "isn't around right now" and he never will be.
    They said that about Alleria and Turalyon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerones View Post
    "Med'an is out adventuring in the universe, doing big important things that will one day com to fruition. He just isn't around right now."

He is still canon...
    Funny that they say the same about me at my work

Well, considering they think an entire expansion revolving around Anduin is what lore enthusiasts want, it's not surprising they're still considering bring Med'an back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Well, considering they think an entire expansion revolving around Anduin is what lore enthusiasts want, it's not surprising they're still considering bring Med'an back.
    While Anduin has a hatebase it's not nearly as unanimous as it has been for Med'an. In my guild for example Anduin's actually not unpopular as a character. Also just because he's getting character development in Legion doesn't mean it's going to be all around Anduin.

Deleted
    Med'an is ok. He'll grow up and be like Thrall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    I like Anduin. He is better than his Dad atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerones View Post

He is still canon...
    That made me wanna cry!
    Why can't blizzard just acknowledge the mistake of his existance and say that he is non-canon? Like they said in info of the RPG books are!

I pray this ends up like Poochy.

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't take that as an indication that he'll necessarily be back in Legion, specifically.

Let's just hope that he gets lost out there in the universe doing his "big important things" and never comes back.

Deleted
    We will never get to see the thing in WoW.

GOD PLEASE I HOPE...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    Med'an is ok. He'll grow up and be like Thrall.
    This is the last thing we want for any character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    This is the last thing we want for any character.
    For the thing, that would be an improvement.

Me'dan should have been killed on the Broken Shore instead of Tirion. They missed the perfect opportunity to remove him from the lore.

I wonder if it's too late for them to make any changes....

Quote Originally Posted by Garfurion View Post
    Me'dan should have been killed on the Broken Shore instead of Tirion. They missed the perfect opportunity to remove him from the lore.

I wonder if it's too late for them to make any changes....
    Players know who Tirion is, seeing Med'an there would require putting him into the game before broken shore and introducing people to him, and spending some time with him otherwise the death will have no impact. The majority of players haven't read the comics, and instead of being a dramatic moment this would just be fanservice for people who hate the character. I'd rather just not include Med'an altogether.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    If I find that piece of shit writing anywhere, I am breaking his neck into a million pieces. He does not deserve to exist.
    don't do it without me
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.