Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    25 million? So the movie flopped. Shocking.
    287 million so far. definitely not a flop.

Still don't see Varian's body.

Wrathion is hyped during all of MoP for the legion's return... and we won't see him? There's no way that can be true otherwise it's just bad storytelling to hype us for nothing lol.

Wrathion is the one who predicted the Burning Legion's return during the Legendary questline in MoP. Hell, he's the one who kicked off the events leading to WoD because he was trying to build an army to defend Azeroth against the Legion.
    Now the Legion is literally at Azeroth's doorstep, Wrathion is inextricably absent? WTF?!
    What kind of nonsensical decision is this? This expansion is probably the best time for him to be making an appearance. The story writers better rectify this in a later patch!
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2016-06-12 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masser View Post
    Yeah, not a flop and with DVD/BR/VoD sales it will probably make a profit. I'm worried it won't be enough profit for them to bother with another though

Got to ask... why does MMO-Champion post FinalBossTV videos that are a few weeks old as though it were new... ?

- - - Updated - - -

They mention of the possibility of a Ship based expansion...

One could speculate it being the South Seas? There's the outlaw ["pirate"] rogue after all...!

--

Are the battle pets obtained from the Order Halls intended to be non-tradable?
    Yes, hardcore battle pet collectors will need to alt it up to complete their collections.
    ffs
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-06-12 at 03:32 AM.

International doesn't matter. New Alice movie made 10 million more and they called it a huge flop.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    International doesn't matter. New Alice movie made 10 million more and they called it a huge flop.
    Well, First Alice made 4x that, so, yeah it's a flop.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Wrathion won't be appearing in Legion (Blizzplanet)
    Yeah... that's not true.
    If you are refereing to the Deathwing's Lair bit, it got changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Uh... Wrathion does appear in Legion. He's a quest giver in Highmountain. This is either an instance of Blizzplanet totally failing at journalism, or one Dev not knowing what the other zone designers are doing.
    I'm from Blizzplanet. You can hear Cory Stockton's words in the embeded YouTube video concerning Wrathion. Yes, Wrathion was part of the Highmountain questline in Alpha. However, the developers removed Wrathion entirely from Legion when Beta testing started. Wrathion was replaced by a new black dragon that survived the War of the Ancients.

Back to the interview, however, I wish to point out that Cory did not say we won't see Wrathion in Legion. In essence, put in a nutshell, Cory said he is not currently in-game.

Cory Stockton: "Yea, currently I don’t think he is in another place in the game."
    That doesn't mean Wrathion won't be added as part of a content patch later on throughout end-game Legion. After all, it was Wrathion who was preparing us for the Legion invasion since Mists.

Secondly, Cory did point out that he doesn't oversees all the quests, so he is in fact admitting that he might be wrong, and Wrathion might show up at some point.

Cory Stockton: He could be in. I’m not overseeing every single quest in the content

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Wrathion is the one who predicted the Burning Legion's return during the Legendary questline in MoP. Hell, he's the one who kicked off the events leading to WoD because he was trying to build an army to defend Azeroth against the Legion.
    Now the Legion is literally at Azeroth's doorstep, Wrathion is inextricably absent? WTF?!
    What kind of nonsensical decision is this? This expansion is probably the best time for him to be making an appearance. The story writers better rectify this in a later patch!

Heck he's the reason why the Legion is at our doorstep. I mean if he didn't go to Alternate Draenor, Im sure they would not have come yet.
    "Its hard being humble, knowing how awesome I am,"

10+ Year Old Account
    "In Warlords development, the new character models were a significant pressure for the character art team."

So they deserve a massive raise then? because WoD was a pile of garbage, and the only good thing about WoD was the character models and the art.

I'm just unsure where Deadspin gets their 500 million from. I've never heard of a move before spending more than twice their budget on marketing - and frankly, in MA at least - this really doesn't seem overmarketed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    "In Warlords development, the new character models were a significant pressure for the character art team."

So they deserve a massive raise then? because WoD was a pile of garbage, and the only good thing about WoD was the character models and the art.
    Some of the models were good. Others are (still!) unfinished, unpolished, and just plain bad.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Woah nice Kansas cover!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Uh... Wrathion does appear in Legion. He's a quest giver in Highmountain. This is either an instance of Blizzplanet totally failing at journalism, or one Dev not knowing what the other zone designers are doing.
    I didn't do 100% completion in Highmountain but if you're talking about black dragon posing as a Tauren then that's not Wrathion.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    "The development team has grown, but the larger team was able to produce more content rather than produce content faster."

... You see people at Blizz say crap like that, and you have to wonder just how out of touch they are with what actually is in their game. Where is this "more content" because I certainly haven't seen it. Expansions these days are less than half of what they were back in BC and wotlk. Anyone counting dungeons, raids, or patches could tell you that.

Legion

It's too hard. It's too dark. It's not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Wait? You actually think he is dead?
    no. but still, hopefully he's gonna be back soon. real soon. hope he brings the zandalari/troll alliance into the horde. that and get ogres from warlords/highmaul to join the horde.

I STILL WANNA PLAY MY OGRE MAGE, BLIZZARD!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Wrathion not in Legion? Lol what a joke. Introduced a major character via MoP Legendary questline and he is barely seen.
    That is a misquote! Wrathion won't be appearing in Legion AT RELEASE. key words there at release!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Wrathion not in Legion? Lol what a joke. Introduced a major character via MoP Legendary questline and he is barely seen.

Wrathion probably won't be appearing in Legion at release (Blizzplanet)