Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    So much hate
    Lol using the press conference he had to throw together because he was busted sitting on his 1 Million dollar contribution as well as the contributions of others to veterans to show support of veterans. That's fucking amusing...
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    lol no r u for real or what? Trump haters just can't accept reality

Just stop with all the race baitin
    I never mentioned race in what I posted. You are being quite paranoic and very deffensive of Trump.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-gav...bout-donations
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/44c48...rans-charities
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/veterans...ump-1460069309

TL;DR: Trump sent the checks the day the media pressured him

7+ Year Old Account

No race was even mentioned in what you replied to. Someone's off his game. Anyways what Trump did with the veteran donations form another post I did a while ago:

Sure there is. In January Trump claimed he raised 6 million dollars and was going to donate 1 million personally. Time goes by (4 months) and the Washington Post decides to look into specifically his 1 Million dollar contribution. The reporter talks to Corey Lewandowski, Trumps campaign manager, who claimed the money has been given out by Trump but refuses to say who it was given to.

The Washington Post digs deeper and determines that Trump has not given out the million dollars his campaign manager claimed he did. Magically the next day a 1 million dollar check is "over-nighted" to the charity after Trump was questioned on the donation.

So Trump holds his press conference and names the 41 organizations he gave the other money (money he did not donate, other people did) to as well as whining that the news media is mean to him. The AP contacts all 41 of them, of the ones who returned their calls, half reported they received their checks on May 24th, the same day Trump was shamed into paying out his 1 million after the Washington Post confronted him. So not only was he trying to skip out of the 1 million dollar donation. He was also sitting on money given by other people. Up to that point people thought he was just sitting on his one million. It was surprising to see he was also not giving out some of other peoples money as well. Well not surprising based on his character.

So someone asked him why he did that, he claimed he was vetting the organizations that he was giving money to. "Alas, groups contacted by the Post say the campaign made no requests for any financial documents and at least one of the 41 recipients appears to be a notorious donation mill (Keeps 95% of the money for costs)." So no actual vetting. How about the group he gave the one million to? One of his senior executives sits on it's board. 4 months to vet them?

Of course this vetting also ignores the fact that there are several charity watchdog's who vet charities and specifically look at veteran charities given the propensity for fraud in that area. Could have had ratings in 1 day.

Trump lied about giving his 1 million, was attempting to sit on it and not give it out, and sat on other peoples money as well, with I believe the same intention till he got caught. He is a dishonest and shameful douchebag.

Some question if this is a function that Trump is not really a Billionaire. It's an interesting theory that this gives credence to.

I dont think Dems or Republicans care about vets at all, if any of them did, there wouldnt be thousands dying every year and most still having trauma and other issues when returning... most politicans will say they do something for vets but they really wont.

This guy really seems like hes writing a speech for Hillary to use

also, i dont know why anyone still thinks John McCain is a war hero, i mean the dude was captured and spilled his guts within 3 days in exchange for preferential treatment. he then continued to aid the enemy for an additional 3 years. when he returned home America took his story word for word, never doubted it for a second. i guess that part was left out of his book. http://truthuncensored.net/john-mcca...a-fraud-video/

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Yeah, no offense, Wells, but I refuse to get into any debate with you. You're about the furthest left "I only believe it if it supports my views" person on this forum. It'd be like arguing with Tennis, no thanks.

Much of the stuff people complain about Trump applies to all of the candidates, the only difference is people get far more offended when Trump says something about a group people are currently white-knighting. I'm not going to try to speak logic into that circle jerk.
    No, you refuse to debate him because he just ripped apart your bullshit argument because you are trying your fucking hardest to defend Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guchie View Post
    Low quality bait friend. BUT at least he isn't an anti-vaxxer.
    Donald Trump used the latest Republican debate as an opportunity to express wildly inaccurate anti-vaccine claims, embracing the thoroughly discredited position that vaccines cause autism. This claim has been exhaustively debunked, by countless scientific studies and by reports from the Institute of Medicine and the CDC. It started with a now-retracted 1998 study by one of the great villains in medicine, Andrew Wakefield, who continues to push his fraudulent views despite having lost his medical license.

Trump’s comments were nutty and dangerous, but Ben Carson’s response was, in some ways, worse. Carson had the chance to set the record straight, and because of his medical credentials, he could have been effective. He failed.

Trump has been an anti-vaxxer for years, so his comments were not surprising. Science blogger Orac posted a 2007 Trump quote that almost exactly mirrors what he said in the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    If anything a good reason to vote Trump is because he opposes the Manmade Global Warming hoax.
    If you think it is a hoax, then you obviously failed science class.

- - - Updated - - -

First off he is for real because we already KNOW that Trump didn't donate the $6 million he claimed he did for almost 6 fucking months until someone at the Washington Post checked. You cannot deny that. We already know you are bobbing his knob but seriously, you can stop lying for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, you refuse to debate him because he just ripped apart your bullshit argument because you are trying your fucking hardest to defend Trump.
    To be fair. I've read wells posts and I wouldn't waste the entire either. No point arguing with a wall man. Even if you are full of shit, the walls responses wouldn't change to even reflect that.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    I dont think Dems or Republicans care about vets at all, if any of them did, there wouldnt be thousands dying every year and most still having trauma and other issues when returning... most politicans will say they do something for vets but they really wont.

This guy really seems like hes writing a speech for Hillary to use

also, i dont know why anyone still thinks John McCain is a war hero, i mean the dude was captured and spilled his guts within 3 days in exchange for preferential treatment. he then continued to aid the enemy for an additional 3 years. when he returned home America took his story word for word, never doubted it for a second. i guess that part was left out of his book. http://truthuncensored.net/john-mcca...a-fraud-video/
    This assumes the executive branch can actually do anything. The problem is that everyone assumes the president can just solve all the problems of the country, but the divisive legislative branch isn't willing to actually do anything to help anyone but themselves right now. They're worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    To be fair. I've read wells posts and I wouldn't waste the entire either. No point arguing with a wall man. Even if you are full of shit, the walls responses wouldn't change to even reflect that.
    Wells is usually right though. If you think he is a wall, then you obviously don't check what you post and then get pissed when called out on it. BTW, who's account are you after you got banned?

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol using the press conference he had to throw together because he was busted sitting on his 1 Million dollar contribution as well as the contributions of others to veterans to show support of veterans. That's fucking amusing...
    He has repeatedly claimed he was going to donate money to various charities for the past several decades. Every time the money never arrives. This must be his go-to scam, I'm sure he loves all that tax-free money that he never ponies up.

The scumbag even went so far as to play on sympathies for his alcoholic brother's death, claiming he would donate Trump Vodka proceeds to Mothers Against Drunk Driving, which really doesn't even make sense to begin with. Of course he just kept that money too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Explained as vetting to make sure the donation money goes to veterens services that won't misuse the money. 100% of the money raised by Trumps fundraiser that was put together with under a weeks notice went to veterens groups and 0% to administration costs.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    He has repeatedly claimed he was going to donate money to various charities for the past several decades. Every time the money never arrives. This must be his go-to scam, I'm sure he loves all that tax-free money that he never ponies up.

The scumbag even went so far as to play on sympathies for his alcoholic brother's death, claiming he would donate Trump Vodka proceeds to Mothers Against Drunk Driving, which really doesn't even make sense to begin with. Of course he just kept that money too.
    You will love this one. Trump promised to donate his proceeds from Trump U to charity. He got 5 million. No evidence he gave a penny to charity.

Also:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...qadhafi-224203

- - - Updated - - -

Explained as vetting to make sure the donation money goes to veterens services that won't misuse the money. 100% of the money raised by Trumps fundraiser that was put together with under a weeks notice went to veterens groups and 0% to administration costs.
    Lol.

So someone asked him why he did that, he claimed he was vetting the organizations that he was giving money to. "Alas, groups contacted by the Post say the campaign made no requests for any financial documents and at least one of the 41 recipients appears to be a notorious donation mill (Keeps 95% of the money for costs)." So no actual vetting. How about the group he gave the one million to? One of his senior executives sits on it's board. 4 months to vet them?

Of course this vetting also ignores the fact that there are several charity watchdog's who vet charities and specifically look at veteran charities given the propensity for fraud in that area. Could have had ratings in 1 day.

This guy works for wounded warriors, Donald trump didn't give any money to wounded warriors because they have a terrible record of dispensing the money compared to "overhead". Later after trump didn't give them money, they said they didn't want his money. Funny how that works, now he is butt hurt with a mangled face and zero credibility for anyone who actually cares about veterans. Fuck him. Being disabled doesn't give you immunity to attack able bodied people because you don't like them.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-06-12 at 07:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No race was even mentioned in what you replied to. Someone's off his game. Anyways what Trump did with the veteran donations form another post I did a while ago:

Sure there is. In January Trump claimed he raised 6 million dollars and was going to donate 1 million personally. Time goes by (4 months) and the Washington Post decides to look into specifically his 1 Million dollar contribution. The reporter talks to Corey Lewandowski, Trumps campaign manager, who claimed the money has been given out by Trump but refuses to say who it was given to.

The Washington Post digs deeper and determines that Trump has not given out the million dollars his campaign manager claimed he did. Magically the next day a 1 million dollar check is "over-nighted" to the charity after Trump was questioned on the donation.

So Trump holds his press conference and names the 41 organizations he gave the other money (money he did not donate, other people did) to as well as whining that the news media is mean to him. The AP contacts all 41 of them, of the ones who returned their calls, half reported they received their checks on May 24th, the same day Trump was shamed into paying out his 1 million after the Washington Post confronted him. So not only was he trying to skip out of the 1 million dollar donation. He was also sitting on money given by other people. Up to that point people thought he was just sitting on his one million. It was surprising to see he was also not giving out some of other peoples money as well. Well not surprising based on his character.

Trump lied about giving his 1 million, was attempting to sit on it and not give it out, and sat on other peoples money as well, with I believe the same intention till he got caught. He is a dishonest and shameful douchebag.

Some question if this is a function that Trump is not really a Billionaire. It's an interesting theory that this gives credence to.
    I said the race baitin so I could post this video response to the first person that said something

But I had to cook dinner for my family and there was like 5 salty replies since I last checked including your reply

- - - Updated - - -

You will love this one. Trump promised to donate his proceeds from Trump U to charity. He got 5 million. No evidence he gave a penny to charity.

Also:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...qadhafi-224203

- - - Updated - - -

Lol.

They need to do their jobs better because its well known how rife the corruption is and how bad administration fee's can be which is true for most charities.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I said the race baitin so I could post this video response to the first person that said something

But I had to cook dinner for my family and there was like 5 salty replies since I last checked including your reply

- - - Updated - - -

They need to do their jobs better because its well known how rife the corruption is and how bad administration fee's can be which is true for most charities.
    WTF. You claimed race baiting so you could post a spiel from a Trump surrogate defending Trump and oh yeah you had to cook. Seriously dude you need to take a break.

Here's a little bio on Al from 2015. So not a veteran who just decided to show up as Trump implied. He is a Trump surrogate.

"The Trump campaign this week released a list of 27 current and former New Hampshire elected officials who are backing the New York developer for president. Most of them had previously announced their support for Mr. Trump, but not Mr. Sapareto, of Derry, and five-term state Rep. Al Baldasaro of Londonderry, who has his own colorful history in state politics.

Mr. Baldasaro once called the state’s Democratic Party chairman, who is gay, a “pervert” on Twitter, and declared on the state House floor that the state of New Hampshire “sold” children to gay couples for $10,000 each. He also suggested the United Nations was trying to ban fishing in the state."

Uh sweety the Watchdogs report on those very issues but they are not regulators. What makes this most amusing is one of the charities Trump "vetted" is actually a scam charity which does the very things you mentioned.

"The Foundation for American Veterans received $75,000, according to a list published by the Trump campaign. However, the foundation is known for spending very little of its money on actually helping veterans, according to CharityWatch, a charity watchdog group, who gave the foundation an “F” rating. The Foundation for American Veterans failed to meet transparency or governance benchmarks and spends just 10 cents on veterans benefits, meaning that 90 cents of every dollar Trump paid the group will go towards “Fundraising and Management & General Expenses,” according to CharityWatch."

WTF. You claimed race baiting so you could post a spiel from a Trump surrogate defending Trump and oh yeah you had to cook. Seriously dude you need to take a break.

Here's a little bio on Al from 2015. So not a veteran who just decided to show up as Trump implied. He is a Trump surrogate.

"The Trump campaign this week released a list of 27 current and former New Hampshire elected officials who are backing the New York developer for president. Most of them had previously announced their support for Mr. Trump, but not Mr. Sapareto, of Derry, and five-term state Rep. Al Baldasaro of Londonderry, who has his own colorful history in state politics.

Mr. Baldasaro once called the state’s Democratic Party chairman, who is gay, a “pervert” on Twitter, and declared on the state House floor that the state of New Hampshire “sold” children to gay couples for $10,000 each. He also suggested the United Nations was trying to ban fishing in the state."

Uh sweety the Watchdogs report on those very issues but they are not regulators. What makes this most amusing is one of the charities Trump "vetted" is actually a scam charity which does the very things you mentioned.

"The Foundation for American Veterans received $75,000, according to a list published by the Trump campaign. However, the foundation is known for spending very little of its money on actually helping veterans, according to CharityWatch, a charity watchdog group, who gave the foundation an “F” rating. The Foundation for American Veterans failed to meet transparency or governance benchmarks and spends just 10 cents on veterans benefits, meaning that 90 cents of every dollar Trump paid the group will go towards “Fundraising and Management & General Expenses,” according to CharityWatch."
    You need to take a break, you are acting irrationally and hysterical. Very hysterical and irrational which leads me to wonder if you are on any medication?. What medication are you using? and what are the side effects of it?. Please answer me back because this is very important to me. I want to end children being used as guinea pigs for control drugs. My nephew was a bright kid full of life until they put him on whatever that adhd drug is called. He was never the same after that and it made me sad.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-06-12 at 08:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh no he said mean words, most people don't care except for the overly sensitive which there are many that post here. Post proof that Trumps donation this year went to admin costs @ 90 cents in the dollar for that group. He said no donation for that fundraiser will go towards administration costs so if a media outlet can prove otherwise they would have a legitimate story against Trump's fundraiser. Still nothing compared to Hillary's foundation but it would still go against what Trump promised.

You call me sweety a lot, are you a chick? If so hey hows it goin darlin

This guy has a face that was destroyed, I don't think he can be objective at this point. His wife is pretty hot also, a spicy Latina or middle easterner, cant tell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh no he said mean words, most people don't care except for the overly sensitive which there are many that post here. Post proof that Trumps donation this year went to admin costs @ 90 cents in the dollar for that group. He said no donation for that fundraiser will go towards administration costs so if a media outlet can prove otherwise they would have a legitimate story against Trump's fundraiser. Still nothing compared to Hillary's foundation but it would still go against what Trump promised.

You call me sweety a lot, are you a chick? If so hey hows it goin darlin
    The issue isn't mean words. It's how Trump tried to pass off one of his surrogates.

Lol. If he vetted as he claimed he was doing, the vetting would have revealed what I reported. No one in their right mind would have given money to a group like that if they were concerned about monies actually going to the veterans and not to those running the charity which was a concern for you a post ago.

Magically that concern vanished as I demonstrated they are a scam group that was given money and replaced with a belief that a charity who has operated like this for multiple years will magically reverse themselves cuz... They weren't vetted by Trump and you are now scrambling to cover for it.