Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Overwatch the new WoW Killer

Notice how blizz games are rolling out left and right: Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft II expac and now Overwatch

WoW is left in the dust, 1+ year without content. Now the overwatch juggernaut is rolling in. brace yourselves

They have developers to make 4 whole games but WoW stays with 1 year+ content drought. They are done with World of Warcraft. No game lasts forever... unfortunately this one died with arthas.

Deleted
    The shitposting is getting better and better on this site...

270 working on World of Warcraft atm friend. But you won't listen to anyone so I'm wasting my time =p

It's not even the same genre..

Quote Originally Posted by Retributive View Post
    270 working on World of Warcraft atm friend. But you won't listen to anyone so I'm wasting my time =p

Are they slacking off?

Quote Originally Posted by swagster View Post
    Are they slacking off?
    Not attempting to fanboi but one would hope they're trying to "get it right".

Not attempting to fanboi but one would hope they're trying to "get it right".

Getting it right would be giving us Wrath of the Lich King servers. Nothing can fix the harm that has been done to WoW, not even removing LFR anymore.

Are they slacking off?
    There just all on legion. In legion they want to patch content in ready to go ahead of time and release it later on the server - similar to how TBC launched and had a lot of content already there but wasn't unlocked until months later.

Actually No Man's Sky is the next WoW killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Deleted
    I remember when D3 shipped and everyone said it will kill WoW. Guess what happened?

Deleted
    Oh look one of these threads again.
    No but seriously, it's all subjective. My server is thriving, outland-EU that is. Raid, pugs, arena, RBG's and even a few classic guild doing just that, classic stuff.
    Get your head together friend. It's not all that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cashten View Post
    Oh look one of these threads again.
    No but seriously, it's all subjective. My server is thriving, outland-EU that is. Raid, pugs, arena, RBG's and even a few classic guild doing just that, classic stuff.
    Get your head together friend. It's not all that bad.
    Bullshit. This thread says the exact opposite.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...our-realm-dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry everyone it was just a scare, WoW isn't dead, I just managed to log on... It's still there...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Getting it right would be giving us Wrath of the Lich King servers. Nothing can fix the harm that has been done to WoW, not even removing LFR anymore.
    Suddenly I feel that i'm in the youtube comments...

So, you want WOTLK legacy servers, and are angry with the current game direction, gotcha.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit. This thread says the exact opposite.
    (thread link)
    posted by an account with a single post... with multiple others contradicting the statement.

Suddenly I feel that i'm in the youtube comments...

So, you want WOTLK legacy servers, and are angry with the current game direction, gotcha.
    posted by an account with a single post... with multiple others contradicting the statement.
    I want 12 million subscribers back.

I just called you out for lying. You are resorting to flat out lying and continue to lie like a child in order to try and put your delusional point across. You are the biggest bullshitter on MMO-Champion now.

Lying? My delusional point? What's my point?

As far as I know my point is to understand your point and comment on it... any significant point trying to be made is yours...

Edit: I think you got me confused with the dude that is actually from Outland EU... I stand by my comments still =p
    Last edited by Retributive; 2016-06-12 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Actually No Man's Sky is the next WoW killer.
    Game looks interesting but if what I seen is true then seeing someone else in game is going to be not likely scenario

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want 12 million subscribers back.

I just called you out for lying. You are resorting to flat out lying and continue to lie like a child in order to try and put your delusional point across. You are the biggest bullshitter on MMO-Champion now.
    I find this post quite funny, in that the poster is throwing out tit for tat comments to someone and calling them a liar when from the posts they are quoting there seems to be no lying at all.. Unless the poster has found some new definition of the word..

7+ Year Old Account
    Notice how blizz games are rolling out left and right: Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft II expac and now Overwatch

WoW is left in the dust, 1+ year without content. Now the overwatch juggernaut is rolling in. brace yourselves

They have developers to make 4 whole games but WoW stays with 1 year+ content drought. They are done with World of Warcraft. No game lasts forever... unfortunately this one died with arthas.
    Different genres you muppet.

10+ Year Old Account
    He ment that WoW is no longer the most popular blizzard game.
    And i still doubt that, WoW still makes way to much money for it's age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?