15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    I kinda got forced to do nidhogg by the trial roulette even though I hadn't cleared it yet the roulette decided it was time and threw me in unprepared though its actually a nicely done fight.
    I believe trial roulette is the only roulette that doesn't require you to have done the trial to get it. A bit unfortunate but hopefully you got your clear!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I believe trial roulette is the only roulette that doesn't require you to have done the trial to get it. A bit unfortunate but hopefully you got your clear!
    Yeah it was a good group so it went down with little to no trouble at all one of my FC members told me about a bug that happened while I was out that was throwing not level 60 people into the sephirot fight that would have been hilarious.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

The new fights in this patch are all very well done IMO. I'm very impressed...even if I was pretty frustrated the first time I saw them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    The new fights in this patch are all very well done IMO.
    From a healers PoV I can definitely agree to that. Fun times indeed.

15+ Year Old Account
    I.. don't much care for the new fights. But then again, I'm probably not their target audience anyway. Though I often wonder who is sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Though I often wonder who is sometimes.
    Maybe people that *gasp* want to play their class instead of mindlessly mashing some buttons to get loot?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Maybe people that *gasp* want to play their class instead of mindlessly mashing some buttons to get loot?
    Hm, I found that kind of gameplay very relaxing after work. Different strokes I suppose. I think I got tired of challenging content after my guild fell apart in wow. It was refreshing to play another game that I didn't have to be so serious about when I was grouped. This just means I should stick to 4mans, and I burn through that group stuff a little faster, is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, didn't know they actually implemented this into the game world.

Poor Ifalna. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    After 4 days of debating about Fantasia - I've now arrived to idea of renaming my character and adopting some sort of RP-backstory for my character. Should make it easier for me to keep her in that condition if she's more than just figure that I can shape whenever and however I feel like at that moment.

And going to "main" following jobs as I find them fitting (and fun to play):
    • Dark Knight, Paladin
    • Ninja, Dragoon
    • Astrologian, White Mage

I'll go and buy that name change tomorrow, hopefully the name can be used - checked Lodestone and there was 0 results for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah - I sometimes wander and spend some time there.

15+ Year Old Account

Poor Ifalna. :/
    If you're patient enough, Francel will visit the grave as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    I've now arrived to idea of renaming my character and adopting some sort of RP-backstory for my character. Should make it easier for me to keep her in that condition if she's more than just figure that I can shape whenever and however I feel like at that moment.
    I always do that.
    A character has an identity and once I have committed to it I love her with all the flaws and strengths and never have the urge to change anything (Stuff like hair, clothing etc excluded, since a character can always change that easily within the game world w/o resorting to funky magics).

- - - Updated - - -

If you're patient enough, Francel will visit the grave as well.
    The dude in green? He was just there and was "glad to see me here too".

15+ Year Old Account
    The dude in green? He was just there and was "glad to see me here too".
    Yeah, him. Usually says "It never gets easier, does it?" for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always do that.
    A character has an identity and once I have committed to it I love her with all the flaws and strengths and never have the urge to change anything (Stuff like hair, clothing etc excluded, since a character can always change that easily within the game world w/o resorting to funky magics).
    I've been playing with same hairstyle pretty much since release of expansion, I just can't change it.

I've never been strong in writing, RP'ing or characters having backstories.. but I feel like I could use one now. And I have some sort of already in my head, along with the jobs that support her backstory. Actually might start writing it one day, and possibly continue as her story advances.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing with same hairstyle pretty much since release of expansion, I just can't change it.
    My Draenei had the same appearance for 9 years.

My cat only changes one thing: open up her braids when she is alone in her chambers and wants to relax.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I.. don't much care for the new fights. But then again, I'm probably not their target audience anyway. Though I often wonder who is sometimes.
    People who have yet to have a lobotomy so they can mindlessly purely run dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, him. Usually says "It never gets easier, does it?" for me.
    I saw him doing the quest he walked up and said that..

I don't think I'll ever race change my Au Ra. I love how I can make my Limbal rings red and I basically look like Lelouch . Except purple and with scales.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure that I'd be happier with my Au Ra if I could remove the scales from her neck.

I'm happy with the other spots, but the neck is bugging me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure that I'd be happier with my Au Ra if I could remove the scales from her neck.
    I'm happy with the other spots, but the neck is bugging me.
    I like the scales. On both, body and neck.

It's nice that SE is marking the jackasses in Duty Finder. They're the ones with a crown beside the name.