10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    So a muslim enters a gay bar and shoots and kills 50 people. I'm sure Obama is sitting down with a committee of liberals right now trying to figure out how to spin this to take away guns from white rural farmers.
    They'll have plenty of help from this thread. They even work for free here. No need to spend a cent on it.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Vanyali;40842793]"might have". You should know my feelings on papers that use "might have"

I'll take FBI specualtions over Daddy's PR stunts.

And the whole "But he knows him!" is bullshit. My dad knows me too. Doesn't mean he'll know the precise reason why I decide to kill 50 people.

Omar Mateen, Muslim Terrorist Who Attacked Orlando Gay Club, Had Been Investigated by FBI

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...source=twitter

So a muslim enters a gay bar and shoots and kills 50 people. I'm sure Obama is sitting down with a committee of liberals right now trying to figure out how to spin this to take away guns from white rural farmers.
    That's a good one. Also one that's 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yeah, because every single one of them was documented. You know they had 24/7 news and internet back then.
    The showdown at the OK Corral became legendary with a whopping three fatalities. If there had been a epic shootout with FIFTY deaths, word of mouth alone would make sure everyone knew about it pretty quickly.

What would you suggest then? Confiscating guns only from Muslims? How would that be constitutional?

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Ok for one, everyone thought the US would never beat England in 1776. Next, the Military are Patriots. Do you think the Military will kill the Citizens or join them. If anything like that would happen, which i do not want to ever happen. Texas would break off, south states would join Texas and Military and true Patriots would join them.
    The US beat England because the French helped us AND the British were fighting a bigger war. We won because England didn't give a shit about us. Seriously. They downplay the CRAP out of that in school, but nothing happens in a vacuum.

I've lived in Texas. Most Texas would not break off. And ultimately, matters fuck-all. You organizing at all? oh, look. Your building is a hole in the ground. Forming up lines? Have fun facing a tank. There are those that would remain loyal to the army, and the ones that run aren't going to be able to take much, if any, heavy equipment with them. Running with a tank, or a plane, isn't exactly stealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Also, I just wanted to add that several people in our media (Sweden) is blaming Donald Trump for the attack. Apparently he's "created a hateful and insecure environment which would inevitably lead to something like this".
    yeah because no one ever killed anyone before Trump should up. People are violent hell if you believe the bible we only needed to get to the first 4 people on the entire planet before one decided to kill another

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Damn Jehovah witnesses?
    Yall folks want some pancakes?

They banned all guns and the citizens had to turn them in.
    You think that Weimar Germany, the Soviet Union and the KMT had people with lots of gun in the countryside ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    French Army and French Navy says hello. Not to mention that Georges Washington lost most of his battles...with a regular army.
    Of course the French helped. And no shit Washington lost battles. You think war is winning all the battles. Also Spanish gave us guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    The US beat England because the French helped us AND the British were fighting a bigger war. We won because England didn't give a shit about us. Seriously. They downplay the CRAP out of that in school, but nothing happens in a vacuum.

I've lived in Texas. Most Texas would not break off. And ultimately, matters fuck-all. You organizing at all? oh, look. Your building is a hole in the ground. Forming up lines? Have fun facing a tank. There are those that would remain loyal to the army, and the ones that run aren't going to be able to take much, if any, heavy equipment with them. Running with a tank, or a plane, isn't exactly stealthy.
    We get it, you authoritarians have a craving for your superstate.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I'm just curious, what exactly makes a gun capable of doing "this type of damage"? Are you referring to the bullet the gun accepts or?
    Figured I'd find you on this thread spouting pro-gun nonsense.

No surprise coming from someone whose view is that torturing animals is fine just as long as they're inconvenient, and it's not as big as a dog or cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    A robed politician masquerading as some objective arbiter of the law said it's so.

Ok.

Thought it was something on that level of stupidity.
    It's the law of the land until it isn't. When it isn't it will be because "A robed politician masquerading as some objective arbiter of the law said it's so." That will be acceptable then because it aligns with your ideology.

Ok so first of all, the law enforcement works for the Govt. Its We The People, not We the Govt. Now why would i pull a gun on a cop for violating my rights, its much easier with video and if u have knowledge of the law to stop. Plus if you know the law and enforce the law, the cops wont do shit.

Again, its not about how often it will happen, its WHEN it will happen. You think all Govt is pure and that they will stay true forever. If the Govt ever suppresses the people, then the people can fight back. Thats part of the reason, not to pull guns on cops. And especially in Texas, cops are used to people having guns.
    So, if it's much better with video. Why do you need a gun again? I mean, seriously... if the Government actually oppresses US citizens on a national scale, think Nazi-style, and IF the military should be in on that (which I doubt), let's just assume that...

Then why the fuck would you need the 2nd amendment to defend yourself and your people?

I'm not angry, I'm just posting it in bold because that's so hilariously stupid I'm not believing that you don't see it. Literally, you're talking about a scenario where the Government is shitting on the constitution. And you think that you can only defend yourself and your people because... the constitution, the Government obviously is ignoring, says so? Man... really?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post

I'll take FBI specualtions over Daddy's PR stunts.

And the whole "But he knows him!" is bullshit. My dad knows me too. Doesn't mean he'll know the precise reason why I decide to kill 50 people.
    That's not FBI speculations. That's the paper's way of saying "we want this for ratings, but if we use "may have" or "might have" we won't be sued. That's why I despise such things. They're rating words, there to prevent being sued but to drive their story home.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Figured I'd find you on this thread spouting pro-gun nonsense.

No surprise coming from someone whose view is that torturing animals is fine just as long as they're inconvenient, and it's not as big as a dog or cat.
    Way to avoid his question.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    They'll have plenty of help from this thread. They even work for free here. No need to spend a cent on it.
    By the people that keep claiming they need their guns to fight the gubinement ?

Yah, infracting me from pointing out Obama's stupid opinions on guns is silly. Gun control and banning all guns is idiotic. Guns are only going to be more and more accessible going forward. Gun bans only keep guns out of the hands of innocent people who cannot protect themselves. If you don't like that truth , infracting me isnt the answer.

they just caught a guy in L.A with weapons and explosive powder, cammo clothing.

i wonder if it was an attempted coordinated attack? or maybe he was just "inspired" by orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Then why are you claiming that armed, drunk citizens in this nightclub would have saved the day, when they'd have been violating the law to do so.
    Where the fuck did I claim that? Nowhere. I said a CCL could have. Why? Because CCL holders can't be intoxicated while carrying. But they can't legally carry in a business in FL that does 51% or more in alcohol sales either. You think every person gong to a bar is there to drink? Ever hear of designated drivers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.