Listen to this guy he worked at the bar and he barracaded the door from outside.

Starts at 3:25 he said he heard banging and "hoped it wasn't anyone trying to escape.."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/orlando-n...150928108.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Good luck against drones with your guns. I'm sure you'll succeed! Also what's wrong with my avatar? Trying to talk about more shit you lack understanding in?
    Spike would overthrow tyrants. You obviously don't know him very well.

Also, we'll have drones too, and much better.

The kind of tyrants that could actually threaten the U.S. have been contained.

Ask mister Skroe here.

So again your argument is that we shouldn't fight tyranny because it's hopeless to even try.

O... k.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    What the shit?

No.

It doesn't take just as long for supplies to get from Boston to Richmond as it does for the UK to get supplies and cross the Atlantic unless the supplies are being shipped from their territories in the Caribbean.
    A lot of their war supplies were being shipped across the ocean as well; the setup to manufacture the mass quantities of things they'd need to stand against the British army weren't American manufactured. In other things you would be correct, but many things they would need to theoretically win or standstill would need to be brought from overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    There have been plenty of shootings done by paranoid anti-government wackos who thought their guns were going to be taken away.
    You just hit the nail on the head though, no? "Wackos".

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Again. It may never happen but if it does, we can protect ourselves. For someone to say that it will never happen, needs to have their head checked. Go back and look at History. Hitler took the Guns, Stalin took the Guns, Mao took the Guns. After that, the Citizens could never do shit. The English wanted to take our guns and look what happen. It will never happen, therefore your logical is invalid.
    Ok, so... judging by history, the US Government will take your guns and then fuck you over. Great, how exactly are you going to stop that from happening? I mean literally, there is so much stupidity in that argument... first, THE US Government being tyrannical is amusing at best... second, IF they want to fuck you over, why care about a 2nd amendment in the first place? third, IF they want to fuck you over, what do you think you could accomplish with a handgun vs. a drone strike? Or a tank? Or heck, just a Humvee with bulletproof glass. But let's assume the military is on your side, what do you think you can achieve the military couldn't better if you just stood over here, out of the way, thank you?

Seriously, what is the freaking point you're trying to make? Because with that argument, you look like a clown from all angles. I fail to see the serious logic behind that whole tyranny thing.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Aim for center of mass, in the dark, while people are panicking around you, and you're drunk.
    I swear you're reading comprehension is getting worse. As a CCL holder I wouldn't be drink because #1 that's illegal and #2 I, like every other CCL holder am not an idiot and we follow the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Gee what a surprise with the suspect, could never have guessed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    The bullshit in this post is astounding. And wtf is a 10 digit dial combination?

Sorry but Europe doesn't run the US. We spilled plenty of blood for that right.

Ps. I can have 18 rounds in my hand in about 3 seconds. There's a difference between storing a firearm and storing a defensive firearm.
    In what likely scenario would anyone need to fire 18 rounds in 3 seconds ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Military isn't the only ones in uniforms. Police is there too, you know.
    The government oppression is an idiot's argument. If you want to be considered as one, keep using it.
    It makes no sense from the start.
    The most powerful military on the planet against a few guys with their guns.
    Were/are you one of those Operation American Spring people?
    I know the Police are there too. Both my cousins are cops.

The Goverment oppression is an idiot's arguement. God help our country. Do we even learn about history in school anymore seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear you're reading comprehension is getting worse. As a CCL holder I wouldn't be drink because #1 that's illegal and #2 I, like every other CCL holder am not an idiot and we follow the law.
    Being sober is not going to free you from the other, more dangerous distractions. You know, the darkness, panicking crowd and flashing lights.

Okay, so let me summarize. CCL never drink, but would still go to a bar. With the gun.

Jesus fucking Christ you keep going back more and more pages for those quotes. How about addressing everything besides the drunk part.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Listen to this guy he worked at the bar and he barracaded the door from outside.

Starts at 3:25 he said he heard banging and "hoped it wasn't anyone trying to escape.."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/orlando-n...150928108.html
    What. The. Fuck. That's messed up, of course it was people trying to escape, you think the gunman is going to leave when people are still there?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    In what likely scenario would anyone need to fire 18 rounds in 3 seconds ?
    One round doesn't always stop an assailant now couple that with multiple assailants.

When the right to bear arms shall not be infringed is infringed - yes id say that's an infringement.

It's a prime example of a rediculous gun law that doesn't prevent anything from happening.
    The right to bear arms for a well-regulated militia.

Conservatives realllllllyyy love to ignore this really important second half of the 2nd amendment.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

except, yaknow the guy who literally just shot 50 people

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    What. The. Fuck. That's messed up, of course it was people trying to escape, you think the gunman is going to leave when people are still there?
    Yeah that guy is pretty stupid.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Spike would overthrow tyrants. You obviously don't know him very well.

Also, we'll have drones too, and much better.

The kind of tyrants that could actually threaten the U.S. have been contained.

Ask mister Skroe here.

So again your argument is that we shouldn't fight tyranny because it's hopeless to even try.

O... k.

Spike was a pussywhipped depressed emo dude.

Garian, you should despise Spike. What the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    you act like people don't die anywhere else, that homeless only exist in the US. People die it's life deal with it. The fact is yes people die from guns but more die from other things and 99.9% of the people who own guns in the US will never use a gun to harm another person. Alcohol kills more than guns do and we saw what happened when they tried to ban that.
    Ok, keep telling yourself that when you watch the next shooting in the coming week. Tell yourself "Hey, at least more people died from cars last week. Or alcohol." That'll make things better.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Regulation has never meant infringement. Saying you have the right to something does not mean you have the right to be free of regulation surrounding it.

You have the right to bear arms. The State (as in the government, not individual states) has the obligation to know who you are before they give you a weapon you can commit mass murder easily with.
    That right says "shall not be infringed" - it does not say with a license or if the state decides I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.