Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Honestly, because the WoW community is the most toxic environment of all time.
    I suggest you should spend a couple evenings in csgo mm let's say at the very least high nova.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If WoW players are bad-tempered, what about the LoL community? :')

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    I suggest you should spend a couple evenings in csgo mm let's say at the very least high nova.
    Tbh when it comes to top 3 I would say LoL, WoW then CSGO.

Don't give orders and you will avoid this. When people tell me what to do I do the opposite to piss them off even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Don't give orders and you will avoid this. When people tell me what to do I do the opposite to piss them off even more.
    Yeah because telling someone to watch the flag carrier especially a healer is a bad thing right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah because telling someone to watch the flag carrier especially a healer is a bad thing right?
    It's an order regardless, if he want to go for flag or cover flag he will. Play RBGs with a team you know if you want to hand out orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    It's an order regardless, if he want to go for flag or cover flag he will. Play RBGs with a team you know if you want to hand out orders.
    Ok so it's worth acting like a twat instead of listening to an idea that might win a game just because of arrogance? Got it. I highly doubt even at low level people play bgs to lose.

I grew up without the internet. My theory is that in real life, if you say something I don't like, I can assume you're an idiot based on your appearance and other factors. I get over it. On the internet if you say something I don't like it's there forever, and follows you around in your pocket. Some guy pissed me off this morning, but it was easy to get over. I still remember most of the people I've argued with over the internet. It honestly scares me when I see a 10 year old with a smartphone and internet access. Internet fights spread hate, remember before the internet, how often was that in your life? Now it's all over the world and people are pissing each other off on a daily basis across the globe. I believe that energy always goes somewhere, whether they act out, get depressed, or look for attention, project, whatever, something negative is usually a result of that hate. It's not always easy to deal with, but if you allow someone to manipulate how you feel and try to get revenge, you're probably going to get disgusted with yourself. Never let people's insults bother you, because those are just projections of their reality. On-topic, I think any online game that is popular for 10+ years is going to develop a shitty community. You are better off never even entertaining peoples bullshit over the internet, it's probably their goal to argue with people and be miserable anyways.

Tbh when it comes to top 3 I would say LoL, WoW then CSGO.
    I really don't get that.
    I think I experienced maybe five times total over the course of my whole time in wow anything even close to my admittedly these days somewhat rare match making experiences on that particular level as I don't queue without a stack anymore and also ranked up quite a bit as a result of that policy.
    When I did queue up solo or only with one or two friends the most ridiculous shit happened nearly every time and even if I queue with a stack the opposing team are doing often enough a fine job there as well like the most recent time where someone with a russian name was telling us to report the "bitch" for griefing and how he'd find and rape her after losing their ct side on cache 14:1 or something. Normal insults being thrown around there aren't even worth mentioning anymore. And on top of that you also have the cheaters, smurfs, actual griefers, Russians,
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-06-12 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    I was in wsg on my level 40 druid today, and I asked the healer to keep an eye on the flag carrier, and stop focusing on people that were farming hks. I got a quick capslocked reply - "DONT FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHEN I KNOW, U FUCKING SHIT" I mean , this happens pretty often and not only in pvp. Why are people so angry ?
    Mainly because its their time versus your time. If they want to join a random bg and just kill stuff in the middle then that is their decision. If you just want to win then you need to find an organized group. That way everyone's effort and time is focused on the same goal. Don't expect pubs to do anything except what they want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    I was in wsg on my level 40 druid today, and I asked the healer to keep an eye on the flag carrier, and stop focusing on people that were farming hks. I got a quick capslocked reply - "DONT FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHEN I KNOW, U FUCKING SHIT" I mean , this happens pretty often and not only in pvp. Why are people so angry ?
    Because people then to view being told what to do suggest they are doing something wrong, or have to be instructed and supervised by a senior. In work or formal situation, that is acceptable, even though they may still resent it.

In a video game? They really really loathe it.

But it really depends on the person on how they receive it.

Because to them youre just some random nobody that no one gives a shit about anyways. It could also be that they are in voice chat with friends they queued with and they are doing what they want to do.

Deleted
    Ok so it's worth acting like a twat instead of listening to an idea that might win a game just because of arrogance? Got it. I highly doubt even at low level people play bgs to lose.
    It's not being a twat, people simply don't like to be advised by some random guy, even less on the internet. It's just a fact of life.

But I think you're the one acting like that because you think people ahve the right to toss out orders willy nilly.

Competition + Teamwork with Random people.

People want to win,if something goes out of place,rage starts and the "team"starts blaming each other.Rarely you will see someone say "I fucked up",in their mind they are right and you are wrong.

This happens in every in almost any online PvP enviroment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Holy necro. How does one even find a thread from 2011?

Are there online games where everyone is nice?
    If everyone was nice it wouldn't be fun.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Because Blizzard destroyed server identity with cross-realm hopping which allows players to just harass fellow players because they know they may never have to face those other players ever again.

Because blizzard distroyed realm community their for any possible conseqenses for beeying an ass.

Unless bliss removes lfg,lfr and random pvp you wont see a change.

This behavior started to grow when got crossrealm shit

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread was started in 2011. I don't believe that it needs to be kept open as there are other threads put up on a regular basis about WoW's community or lack thereof.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."