Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Say it cost 10 million dollars, like trump said, maybe 11. and its a tool that helps us. We waste that in minutes, with how our govt runs things.
    but its not going to be 10 million, its going to be at least 10 billion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

gotta love it when these people come out of the woodworks.
    There should be laws for this, if you promote these events as good, hit them financially, if they are on welfare, kick them off it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelek View Post
    I skimmed this thread and the responses are laughably predictable. "Gun Control!" "Right Wing Extremists!" "Nothing to do with Islam!"

Let me fill you in. There has been a massive increase in violence against homosexuals and transsexuals especially in Europe, but also in the rest of the West. This is not coming from right wing christian extremists who at worst will picket your funeral/home/office and tell you that you will burn in hell. I'm looking at you westboro baptist assholes.

Gays are stoned to death or thrown off buildings in the Islamic world as per their faith. This is Islam plain and simple stop trying to confuse the issue. The left is at a major tipping point at the moment. If they condemn Islam, they have to forfeit their narrative of the perfect multicultural world where all cultures are morally equal and wonderful (except western culture those bastards can fuck off) or they have to sacrifice they gay/homosexual community to torture and death.

Judging by the number of recent attacks against this community, I'd guess the left would rather let the homosexual/transsexuals burn then really stand up for their rights. It's easy to rail against the bigoted right wing. They rarely shoot back in the west.
    Your right in one regard, this wasn't by right wing extremists christians in america, however reports already are out of christians saying the death of 52 gay people is gods divine actions. And while the man in who killed them was from a middle eastern background, he was still born in america, and he had free access to guns without question or monitoring.

Islam is a cult that puts the idea into peoples minds to kill gay people, no question, we live in a time now where you can look this up online without any news bias manipulating what happens.

This whole incident is both because of that kind of mentality, and because of how easy it is in america to get a gun. All it takes is an unstable mind and free access to a weapon, and, well, right now its around 133 mass killing so far in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    There are places with no fence no wall no nothing.Are you a border agent? Well I'm not either but people who actually are think it will deter some of the influx. Maybe listen to them since you have no idea what you're talking about. Besides Mexico is going to pay for it.
    After your wall is built, there will still be places with no wall.

If they can't put a fence there, what makes you think a thick as concrete structure can go up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelek View Post
    I skimmed this thread and the responses are laughably predictable. "Gun Control!" "Right Wing Extremists!" "Nothing to do with Islam!"

Let me fill you in. There has been a massive increase in violence against homosexuals and transsexuals especially in Europe, but also in the rest of the West. This is not coming from right wing Christian extremists who at worst will picket your funeral/home/office and tell you that you will burn in hell. I'm looking at you Westboro Baptist assholes.

Gays are stoned to death or thrown off buildings in the Islamic world as per their faith. This is Islam plain and simple. Stop trying to confuse the issue. The left is at a major tipping point at the moment. If they condemn Islam, they have to forfeit their narrative of the perfect multicultural world where all cultures are morally equal and wonderful (except western culture those bastards can fuck off) or they have to sacrifice they gay/homosexual community to torture and death.

Judging by the number of recent attacks against this community, I'd guess the left would rather let the homosexual/transsexuals burn then really stand up for their rights. It's easy to rail against the bigoted right wing. They rarely shoot back in the west.
    I've been saying that for the last like year. Liberals are super supportive of Muslim culture, but a lot of Muslim culture is extremely against other groups in the liberal sphere. So it's kind of a catch 22.

Not all Muslims not all liberals, yeah I know to cut off that sad argument. And it's not even about religion, it's about culture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Did anyone mention the guy in Santa Monica caught with exlosives and guns headed to a Gay parade with the goal of attacking it?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html
    That thread got locked with no explanation lol
    You're a towel.

CBNC, invalid. show me a real news source. Link from drudgereport maybe
    Right, now I know you're either a Poe or a partisan fool. Good day.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Oh what have you both of you built? How do u know how much something is? I'm no expert either but come on. How do you guys know it will be Billions.
    Because it has been costed at billions. Just google it for gods sake. And every right thinking person has looked at the estimates and said "that won't be enough, you will need 5 times that much".

It would cost 10 million to build a wall that high around Trumps largest property. You are talking about a wall thousands of miles long.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Did anyone mention the guy in Santa Monica caught with exlosives and guns headed to a Gay parade with the goal of attacking it?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html
    It's in the other less popular thread.

No one wants to discuss it unless people die it seems.

We care so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    but its not going to be 10 million, its going to be at least 10 billion
    What news source?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Your right in one regard, this wasn't by right wing extremists christians in america, however reports already are out of christians saying the death of 52 gay people is gods divine actions. And while the man in who killed them was from a middle eastern background, he was still born in america, and he had free access to guns without question or monitoring.

Islam is a cult that puts the idea into peoples minds to kill gay people, no question, we live in a time now where you can look this up online without any news bias manipulating what happens.

This whole incident is both because of that kind of mentality, and because of how easy it is in america to get a gun. All it takes is an unstable mind and free access to a weapon, and, well, right now its around 133 mass killing so far in the states.
    Some reports of scattered support from radical people and you are saying it is all conservatives....
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    There should be laws for this, if you promote these events as good, hit them financially, if they are on welfare, kick them off it.
    Free speech'n shit. When you talk about Government retaliation against shit like this, you are, for once, talking about free speech. See, Twitter could ban them. That isn't protected by free speech. But I don't know why I bother, the internet plebs will never get the difference...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I'm reasonably certain no modern military would ever fear a Middle Eastern army, for that matter.
    A Middle Eastern army no, group like the Mujahdeen yes
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    http://www.nationalmemo.com/an-engin...o-implausible/

Projected cost: $17B, that is, $17 Billion
    If they want to do the entire border it's closer to 200-500 billion, depending on how high and thick the wall is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Right, now I know you're either a Poe or a partisan fool. Good day.
    Well no, considering they have a 6% approval rating, i don't believe anything they say. Sorry if i don't believe, i check facts first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    No, that's what the First Amendment is for. It's their right to be dicks.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/38aed049a...63xo1_1280.jpg

Infracted - please don't post memes
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2016-06-12 at 09:46 PM.

Oh what have you both of you built? How do u know how much something is? I'm no expert either but come on. How do you guys know it will be Billions.
    the us mexico border is 5500 miles long in order to build it for 10 million dollars you would need to be able to build a wall for under 2,000 dollar a mile. or less then 35 cents for a foot

Correction. The thread is locked acceding to that poster. Sucks.

I take back my quip about caring. I am an asshole. Everyone call me asshole!

Shame, shame, shame!

10+ Year Old Account
    I came here to read about the shooting, but all I see is shit about Mexico and Trump's wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Some reports of scattered support from radical people and you are saying it is all conservatives....
    how the hell did you come to that conclusion?

I didn't lump gun ownership and conservative as the same thing.