Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Yea he was out of position and didn't follow the guy in.
    Oh shocker. A minimum wage armed guard not doing his job right. How could we ever fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    Oh shocker. A minimum wage armed guard not doing his job right. How could we ever fix that?
    It was an off duty police officer LOL

Yea it's really bad and every handgun you need a permit, you have a limit. U can't even have 1 in the car without CCW permit. Theres been people from PA that came in with CCW's from PA and got pullled over and were almost sentenced to 10 years in jail but Christie pardon them. Lol really bad.
    Yeah I heard about the one black gal they got busted and eventually pardoned. Freakin nuts. People have been FOID carrying in IL for years. Not the same as CCL but at least it was something. You can't transport there if its not immediately accessible or unloaded?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Yeah I heard about the one black gal they got busted and eventually pardoned. Freakin nuts. People have been FOID carrying in IL for years. Not the same as CCL but at least it was something. You can't transport there if its not immediately accessible or unloaded?
    It has to be in your trunk, in a case, unloaded.

It was an off duty police officer LOL
    Is there a difference?

Maybe I'm wrong off duty officers make bank moonlighting at gay night clubs, but I'm fairly certain that's not the case.

It has to be in your trunk, in a case, unloaded.
    Like specifically in your trunk? Wow. My CCL instructor told us before we got CC he would carry in a fanny pack unloaded. That fell under the transportation laws so it was legal.

Can still do it without a CCL as long as it's either unloaded, in a case or not immediately accessible. A case includes center consoles, glove boxes etc.

I think you'll like Texas haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Is there a difference?

Maybe I'm wrong off duty officers make bank moonlighting at gay night clubs, but I'm fairly certain that's not the case.
    Any off duty work they make OT. My cousin makes 110 dollars a hour (he just got out of the military less than 2 years ) and my other cousin who has been on the force 10 years makes, I dont remember the exact number, i think it's 150 dollars a hour. So yea, its pretty good money lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Like specifically in your trunk? Wow. My CCL instructor told us before we got CC he would carry in a fanny pack unloaded. That fell under the transportation laws so it was legal.

Can still do it without a CCL as long as it's either unloaded, in a case or not immediately accessible. A case includes center consoles, glove boxes etc.

I think you'll like Texas haha
    Yea, I can't stand shit gun laws for law abiding citizens but i love NJ/NY.

Any off duty work they make OT. My cousin makes 110 dollars a hour (he just got out of the military less than 2 years ) and my other cousin who has been on the force 10 years makes, I dont remember the exact number, i think it's 150 dollars a hour. So yea, its pretty good money lol.
    Is that enough money that they want to die neutralizing an ISIS backer in a nightclub with an AR15? I make twice that much moonlighting in urgent care and there is no possible scenario in which I'd die to prevent a lunatic from killing everyone there.

How do you incentivize a person to do that? I would think at the very least ironclad baller life insurance?

When the protected animal eats the protected flower.... lets see how does the regressive left solve this oxymoron

It was a cop, and he probably made the right choice, though its hard to know, a club environment is dark, flashing lights, loud music, and its pride week so the place was packed to capacity. The suspect doesn't care who he hits, any missed shots by the cop just adds additional victims. People inside playing vigilante would have made this even crazier.

Is that enough money that they want to die neutralizing an ISIS backer in a nightclub with an AR15? I make twice that much moonlighting in urgent care and there is no possible scenario in which I'd die to prevent a lunatic from killing everyone there.

How do you incentivize a person to do that? I would think at the very least ironclad baller life insurance?
    It's not about money. They have a job to do. If you don't want to put your life on the line, then don't choose that job.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni85 View Post
    It was a cop, and he probably made the right choice, though its hard to know, a club environment is dark, flashing lights, loud music, and its pride week so the place was packed to capacity. The suspect doesn't care who he hits, any missed shots by the cop just adds additional victims. People inside playing vigilante would have made this even crazier.
    I'm not questioning his actions. I'm just mocking the notion that armed guards do us any good in this scenario. (You'll recall that the response to Newtown was ARM EVERYONE ARM TEACHERS POST ARMED GUARDS!) That's more the notion that I'm pointing out. As long as we defend the second amendment rights of Islamists and crazy people, there's no point posting armed guards everywhere, as they clearly can't do anything.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about money. They have a job to do. If you don't want to put your life on the line, then don't choose that job.
    So I assume you think every cop that ever shot a black person because they feared for their safety is wrong? They should have just rolled the dice on dying since that's the job they chose?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Singling groups out under the law only feeds identity politics, it should be avoided.
    Except you wouldn't single gays out. You'd simply say "sexual preference is not a valid reason for firing," just like we do with race.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

I read he had a fully automatic ar-15, how did he acquire that when he has been on the fbi watchlist and also employed by the DHS through a subcontractor?. Things are starting to not add up.

I'm not questioning his actions. I'm just mocking the notion that armed guards do us any good in this scenario. (You'll recall that the response to Newtown was ARM EVERYONE ARM TEACHERS POST ARMED GUARDS!) That's more the notion that I'm pointing out. As long as we defend the second amendment rights of Islamists and crazy people, there's no point posting armed guards everywhere, as they clearly can't do anything.
    Ah, ok I misunderstood what you were trying to say, my bad, I've been up too long

- - - Updated - - -

So I assume you think every cop that ever shot a black person because they feared for their safety is wrong? They should have just rolled the dice on dying since that's the job they chose?
    Now i know im going to trigger you right here. but according to the FBI Newtown never happened.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc..._city_2012.xls

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I read he had a fully automatic ar-15, how did he acquire that when he has been on the fbi watchlist and also employed by the DHS through a subcontractor?.
    Senate had a vote not long ago and decided not to ban people on the terror watch list from buying guns

Quote Originally Posted by Joni85 View Post
    Ah, ok I misunderstood what you were trying to say, my bad, I've been up too long
    Oh me too, no worries. I've been trying to jump into this thread but it's moved so fast all day that I couldn't keep up.

Wtf are you talking about.

Now i know im going to trigger you right here. but according to the FBI Newtown never happened.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc..._city_2012.xls
    I really have no interest in deciphering what that incredibly poorly formatted link is trying to tell me. Are you saying Newtown was a hoax? Can I just report you for being Alex Jones and move on? I don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf are you talking about.
    WTF are you talking about?