Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Deleted
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeealy bad set....

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely a 'hide helm' set, but I don't hate it.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Tano4ek View Post
    Just look at Chen
    Will they EVER look at Chen? Or at least use Pandaria as a general inspiration? I needs me a tier for each of the Celestials! Something based on the Shado-pan! Heck, at this point I'd even go for Hozen or Jinyu-inspired gear. So much to draw from, and we'll never go back to Pandaria, so it's sitting there doing nothing!!

coolio and not coolio

still gonna transmog my CM gear set

Deleted
    No. Though I never really was a fan of their design decisions for monks (speaking of the look of the sets).

I'm a fan. Helmet clips horribly into the chest but so do most hoods. Just add a standard eye-patch and it will be brill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Definitely a 'hide helm' set, but I don't hate it.
    I agree as well.
    Also thanks again for permission for the signature banner

On another note its not a bad monk set overall, kinda getting tired of the beer and boring that has been going on. IF you stop and think about it; a lot of classes have sets that don't make sense, shit even tho its a weapon the paladin have an UNHOLY variant to the Ashbringer... dose it make sense? No. Does it look cool and all the paladin like it? Yes. I don't mind the aggressive fist of pain and ass-whoopin theme with a hint of tranquility here. People need to remember that the classes that get the same perfect class fantasy Tier gear over and over start to hate it ALOT...just look at hunters and DKs, Dead animal bones and fur, Skulls and blue EVERY single time.

Just browsed the adventurer's guide and saw that the set got updates : gloves and boots have extra spheres and spikes, looks a lot better imo now.
    Can't post screenshots now but go check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Jingshui View Post
    Will they EVER look at Chen? Or at least use Pandaria as a general inspiration? I needs me a tier for each of the Celestials! Something based on the Shado-pan! Heck, at this point I'd even go for Hozen or Jinyu-inspired gear. So much to draw from, and we'll never go back to Pandaria, so it's sitting there doing nothing!!
    I couldn't agree more! For some reason Blizzard seems to be thinking they need to get away from Panderia inspired sets but I feel like they should double down on it. I like the Asian inspired look and feel of the monk and think that our tier sets should always reflect our monk roots!

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it would grow on me as time went on but nope. It doesn't feel very "monk".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jingshui View Post
    Seriously! Tier sets based off of each of the Celestials would be awesome considering how they are very central to the Monk theme.

I'd die for some more chinese mythology sets.

Ao Quang and Sun Wukong from SMITE are so neat.

T19 is garbage, jesus. Still gotta find one of those that I actually like.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go go Rogue offset piece transmogs!

My Warrior has so many sick looking appearances unlocked. Its a lot of fun just playing barbie dress up. The monk? Not so much. I have a sweet selection of weapons, but armor wise i always seem to be wearing rogue look-alike sets. Obvisously i dont want to wear the actual Monk sets because they are mostly ass.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2016-07-06 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just so done with spikes...Monks don't need spikes!

I want a Chen-themed set...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theJademist View Post
    I'm just so done with spikes...Monks don't need spikes!

I want a Chen-themed set...

Check the Nobleman set from Darkmoon faire. It has the similar vibe to Chen gear and can be transmogged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard