Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well they're Muslims. They would had done the terror attacks no matter the Western intervention. They had been doing it since the 80s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Yet Obama visited Hiroshima last month, I agree with your stance that the crazy bombings done by the allies on the Germans and Japanese during WW2 were uncalled for, but I fail to see why the west is to blame for not having any official gathering to mourn the bombings outside of Japan, there arent even any for the ones done against Germany.

But this isnt exclusively "west spitting on the rest of the world", I don't see Japan mourn the millions of chinese they slaughtered, they ofcourse mourn their own dead.
    Well, that's what I was saying; people tend to remember their own being killed, but very rarely tend to think about the losses suffered on the other side of the conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynny View Post
    And with ISIS their intention is to kill civilians, so what's worse?

ISIS purposefully targeting civilians as legitimate targets of war

OR

The USA causing the unintentional deaths of civilians

And before you answer, think about this. The war on terror started almost 15 years ago which is what these graphics are based on. 15 years of death that they attribute directly to the war on terror. Also take into account that Saddam Hussein killed more people over less time despite not having as significant of a military force as the USA. So if the USA hadn't have invaded Iraq then what do you think would've happened? Would Saddam have stopped committing acts of war and genocide of his own volition? Probably not, so try to remember the exact context of the situation and don't just sit there and say "oh my god all those people dead, how terrible of the USA" when near the same amount of people would've been dead if we had done nothing.
    Well, the death and their families don't care if they are killed by accident or not.

Also your making allot of assumptions to justify the the invasion of Iraq, which I won't address which because your making assumptions.

Another assumption your making is that the US hasn't been targeting civilians by design, we know because of wikileaks that this wasn't true.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-24557333

See it this way, when Russia attacks the US in regards that the US doesn't have the moral high-ground then you know you have fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    50 innocent people died in a terrorist attack and that's horrible, but let me remind you have many innocent, noncombatant, middle eastern people have died since the war on terror begin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b028dd7ea6c4ff

Now can anyone please tell me who the real evil is in this conflict? Can anyone please tell me why the media never shows you these numbers? Should I post number of how many jews Hitler killed for comparison? And people still wonder why they hate us?
    And the Gays, Lesbians, Christians, and Non Muslims that are burned in cages, stoned, thrown of buildings, and buried alive over in the Middle East? Should they just go ahead and leave the poor radical Islamists alone? You seem confused thinking it's just us they hate..your ignorance is showing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Djalil, Djalil, Djalil, I'm explaining to you about why the Muslim world is so angry. Don't you want to know?
    YOU know nothing and as such, you can explain very little to me.
    As I said, Hubcap, go read a book then come back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Well they're Muslims. They would had done the terror attacks no matter the Western intervention. They had been doing it since the 80s.
    Estern intervention dates back way before the 80's.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    YOU know nothing and as such, you can explain very little to me.
    As I said, Hubcap, go read a book then come back.

- - - Updated - - -

Estern intervention dates back way before the 80's.
    Lol.

You don't even know that European colonials allowed 300,000 Jews to settle in Palestine prior to WWII, you're the one who needs to read books. Start with Wikipedia, the Balfour Declaration. I'm trying to help you here.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I don't consider those people OP brought up as humans. Who gives a fucking shit about middle east people and their "troubles" when their make it their reason to make everyone else's lives hell or end them? The reason I support Trump is so he can hopefully get them and their madness to fuck off our soil. This catastrophe today was the last straw for me and likely many.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You don't even know that European colonials allowed 300,000 Jews to settle in Palestine prior to WWII, you're the one who needs to read books. Start with Wikipedia, the Balfour Declaration. I'm trying to help you here.
    No one was talking about that. Stop derailing the thread.

This isn't ISIS vs USA, right? This is insane, american individuals vs the american public. Just another lone wolf with crazy ideas and access to weapons.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    I don't consider those people OP brought up as humans. Who gives a fucking shit about middle east people and their "troubles" when their make it their reason to make everyone else's lives hell or end them? The reason I support Trump is so he can hopefully get them and their madness to fuck off our soil. This catastrophe today was the last straw for me and likely many.
    You're going to have a hard time kicking out American citizens.

Deleted
    So you support full on civil war and deportation of american citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Western innervation has been going since WW1 and in some cases before that (Algeria is a great example)

The coup that replaced the leadership of Iran was also before the 80s

Want me to continue?

Think the big difference here from the U.S and ISIS is that the US goes in with the intention of hitting selected targets with drone strikes, its not like they call for a bunch of drone strikes in random areas to kill everyone of. They are after people affiliated with ISIS.
    If there is an ongoing attack in the town you live in, and you're a sivilian.. I would certainly understand if you were afraid and didnt feel safe, but in the end you know that they are not after you, so if you choose to move from that city and bring your family then you would be safe. Better to do that then instead of staying when bombs are dropping.

ISIS and their supporters response to this is to go into places like nightclubs and other public places where there is ONLY sivilians and start to kill everyone. This is only to create fear, what they dont seem to understand yet is that it only makes it worse for them in the long run.
    Why go to war with someone who has close to unlimited military recourses and almost the entire world supports them.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So you support full on civil war and deportation of american citizens?
    if it means having to hear no more from ISIS or whatever other fucking insane eldritch cult spawns from whence they came, I'm content with the tough road to it.

I don't consider those people OP brought up as humans. Who gives a fucking shit about middle east people and their troubles? The reason I support Trump is so he can hopefully get them and their madness to fuck off our soil. This catastrophe today was the last straw for me and likely many.

GET THE FUCK OUT.

1. If you don't care about lives, why do you care about what happened now? I get that the closer something happens to yourself, the more emotional you get about it, but jeez, do you consider yourself human with that attitude?
    2. You can't deport all people of middle-eastern descent. That's immoral, impossible and would probably lead to uprising and war.
    3. This is the worst mass-shooting you've had in an isolated incident, but it happens all the time. Are you gonna deport all young, white males from the country as well, since they're behind most school shootings?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    Think the big difference here from the U.S and ISIS is that the US goes in with the intention of hitting selected targets with drone strikes, its not like they call for a bunch of drone strikes in random areas to kill everyone of. They are after people affiliated with ISIS.
    If there is an ongoing attack in the town you live in, and you're a sivilian.. I would certainly understand if you were afraid and didnt feel safe, but in the end you know that they are not after you, so if you choose to move from that city and bring your family then you would be safe. Better to do that then instead of staying when bombs are dropping.

ISIS and their supporters response to this is to go into places like nightclubs and other public places where there is ONLY sivilians and start to kill everyone. This is only to create fear, what they dont seem to understand yet is that it only makes it worse for them in the long run.
    Why go to war with someone who has close to unlimited military recourses and almost the entire world supports them.
    This is true, if ISIS got their hands on a dozen nukes, they wouldn't hesitate to set them off in Paris, Amsterdam, Washington, London, Moscow, etc.

We carefully pick out leaders and kill them. And wouldn't Allah protect them from drones if they were truly righteous?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    if it means having to hear no more from ISIS or whatever other fucking insane eldritch cult spawns from whence they came, I'm content with the tough road to it.
    mmh. I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    If you look at history, people in the Western world don't really ever remember or mourn the hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese civilians who were killed during the air raids on Japan. However, the few thousand soldiers who died in Pearl Harbor are well remembered. Even movies are made of them.

But, if you go to Japan, and ask the people there, I'm pretty sure they remember the US killing almost a million civilians.
    And what about the millions of civilians that the japanese purposedly massacred ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Western innervation has been going since WW1 and in some cases before that (Algeria is a great example)

The coup that replaced the leadership of Iran was also before the 80s

Want me to continue?
    Okay, let's continue.
    Before the 80 there was colonization by the West.
    Before colonization by the West there was Ottoman conquests.
    Before Ottoman conquests there was the Crusades.
    Before the Crusades there was Arab conquests.
    Before Arab conquests there was Roman conquests.
    Before Roman conquests there was Hellenic conquests.
    Before Hellenic conquests there was Persian conquests.
    Before that, there was a ton of city-states fighting each other.

I guess we can blame it all on Babylon then.

Deleted
    I don't find the noncombatant casualty rate of drone strikes to be acceptable provided those statistics are accurate, but there's a difference between collateral damage and actively targeting noncombatants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    And what about the millions of civilians that the japanese purposedly massacred ?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, let's continue.
    Before the 80 there was colonization by the West.
    Before colonization by the West there was Ottoman conquests.
    Before Ottoman conquests there was the Crusades.
    Before the Crusades there was Arab conquests.
    Before Arab conquests there was Roman conquests.
    Before Roman conquests there was Hellenic conquests.
    Before Hellenic conquests there was Persian conquests.
    Before that, there was a ton of city-states fighting each other.

I guess we can blame it all on Babylon then.
    This is what happens when you don't know about stuff yet you talk.