Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Well two last time Lagerbäck (Islands coach) played against Portugal he completely neutralized Ronaldo so he does have some experience with it
    Completely neutralized Ronaldo by losing 5-3 the first game, and losing 1-3 the second, where Ronaldo scored at min 3?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    Completely neutralized Ronaldo by losing 5-3 the first game, and losing 1-3 the second, where Ronaldo scored at min 3?
    You just don't understand the intricacies of deep football tactics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Russia fined 150k and given a suspended disqualification after their fans violence.

Also about 20 or so of them just got deported.
    Good. Not place for this stuff in the stadium. SHould have fined ENgland as well, but I understand that UEFA can only judge and control what happens in the stadium. the rest is the issue of the French police.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You just don't understand the intricacies of deep football tactics.
    Nah, I guess he's just referring to Sweden's 2 0-0 draws against Portugal in World Cup 2010 Qualification. We had that doofus Carlos Queiroz as national coach and our worst squad in the last 20-25 years, almost managed to not qualify to the world cup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Good. Not place for this stuff in the stadium. SHould have fined ENgland as well, but I understand that UEFA can only judge and control what happens in the stadium. the rest is the issue of the French police.
    As far as I know on Euronews they were saying a few English were sent to jail. English got most of it really as they couldn't get a hold of the Russians.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    Nah, I guess he's just referring to Sweden's 2 0-0 draws against Portugal in World Cup 2010 Qualification. We had that doofus Carlos Queiroz as national coach and our worst squad in the last 20-25 years, almost managed to not qualify to the world cup.
    Uh I see....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    As far as I know on Euronews they were saying a few English were sent to jail. English got most of it really as they couldn't get a hold of the Russians.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh I see....
    Ye i just realized that it might not have been the two LAST times, but still

But i have a feeling Ronaldy will have a pretty good tournament this time and be the first player ever to score in 4 Euros. Ibra could have done it yesterday, but failed badly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Iceland plays very very compact, and defensive. Don't think it will be a walkover. It's not pretty but very effective, ask the Netherlands. Still think Portugal will pull ahead though, too much talent in that team for Iceland to deal with.

10+ Year Old Account
    England had 6 guys imprisoned for three months.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    You just described the exact reason why I prefer to be in Germany over Sweden during these events, even if Sweden is playing. The difference is vast.
    And even if you are not from germany you will find many fans of your countrybin fellow countrymen.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Fuck, waited so long for the EURO and now there are so many things happening i still haven't watched a game from start to end. But today i don't care about anything, i will watch the Portugal vs Iceland match even if hell freezes.

Spain barely made it yesterday. Ireland and Sweden drew...interesting.

Italy playing better than what expected from what i heard.

Anyway, Portugal to win today 2-0. And Austria to beat Hungary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    If Koke/Thiago and Aduriz start for Spain instead of Fabregas and Morata it'll be game over for Turkey.

But this is Del Bosque. The man who passed Alcácer and brought in a guy who hadn't played a single game for Spain.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-06-14 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Russia fined 150k and given a suspended disqualification after their fans violence.

Also about 20 or so of them just got deported.
    Just need a group of Canadian Ukrainians now to disguise themselves as Russians, start some fights and get Russia disqualified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopeful for Corona next season. He's got the skill alright.

And working night shift so i won't be able to see Portugal.

Deleted
    come on Hungary

no idea what team to support tonight, but im flying out to Hungary soon, so ill cheer for them!

- - - Updated - - -

the hungarian goalkeeper looks a bit old compared to most footballers....

He is 40. Brad Friedel played until he was 41

Deleted
    Kiraly still wearing those trackie bottoms like a pish-stained stinking wee alkie.

- - - Updated - - -

Ian Dowie as a co-commentator

=

Go, go, Hungary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Austria hitting the self-destruct button.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Austria hitting the self-destruct button.
    Refree is clueless, the hungarians are only attacking against the man without even touching the ball, there should have been at least 2 yellow cards for hungary by now.

Update: a fucking ninja kick against an austrian and no card fuck yeah
    Last edited by Lorianus; 2016-06-14 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    Goodnight Vienna