Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Chick-fil-A employees were at work in Orlando Sunday to support the community

Source
    Chick-fil-A employees were at work in Orlando Sunday

Chick-fil-A locations across the U.S. lowered their flag to half-staff following the shooting in Orlando.

ORLANDO - Employees at some Orlando area Chick-fil-A restaurants were hard at work on Sunday.

The Atlanta-based chain known for being closed on Sundays said they weren’t sure of how many, but did confirm that several Orlando area stores prepared meals following the attack at a popular nightclub, providing food and any additional assistance to those in need.

In a statement, Chick-fil-A said: “Orlando is in our hearts and prayers.”

One Chick-fil-A location posted a photo of their flags at half-staff and the following message to their Facebook page:

“God Bless the USA. Home is where the (heart) is. Orlando is our home. ‪#‎prayfororlando.”

Chick-fil-A employees were seen distributing sandwiches and ice tea to those who waited several hours in line to donate blood in addition to the hundreds of law enforcement officials who responded to the shooting scene.
    In the wake of a tragedy I thought this was a great story. A chain who was criticized because of the owners belief opened on Sunday, a day they are known to be closed on to support those in need in the wake of this tragedy. I like seeing communities come together, it shows terrorist that what they do, does not weaken us but makes us stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    In the wake of a tragedy I thought this was a great story. A chain who was criticized because of the owners belief opened on Sunday, a day they are known to be closed on to support those in need in the wake of this tragedy. I like seeing communities come together, it shows terrorist that what they do, does not weaken us but makes us stronger.
    Well thats nice of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for them.

That's what we like to see. You may disagree with someone's choices but that doesn't mean they aren't your countrymen or just humans in general.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

The old geezer who didn't like gays died like a decade ago.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Terrorist lose by the virtue of that common folk have more in common and are larger in number, than Terrorists do/are.

Still doesn't mean I give them business.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Still doesn't mean I give them business.
    I don't give them business because they are over priced lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yet it hasnt stopped the left from demonizing the company and painting them as homophobic and anti gay. You wont hear anything about their good will in this story on any major news broadcasts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yet it hasnt stopped the left from demonizing the company and painting them as homophobic and anti gay.
    Who the fuck cares? Let the left spout all the bullshit they want to - Chik-fil-A is still the NUMBER 1 fast food chain in America (based on number of stores and total dollars earned.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The controversy over Dan Cathay had to do with he and his family donating to Christian organizations that opposed gay marriages. What you posted doesn't have a fucking thing to do with why the left or the acronyms went apoplectic a few years ago - it had nothing to with his father.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-06-14 at 01:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love how Orlong can ruin a nice thread

When will you people learn that the left wing and right wing are on the same bird?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Who the fuck cares? Let the left spout all the bullshit they want to - Chik-fil-A is still the NUMBER 1 fast food chain in America (based on number of stores and total dollars earned.)
    Not even close
    https://www.qsrmagazine.com/reports/...5-top-50-chart

I eat at chick fillet all the time its convenient and my kids will eat it. Its healthier than driving through McDonalds if your out. I don't care about their politics. And, good for them for being a good guy in Orlando. Wish there were more companies like them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    You fail so hard it is not even funny -

I said based on number of stores and total dollars earned. Look at the stats you posted - and look at the "2014 U.S. Average Sales per Unit (thousands)" category - who is Number One? Chik-fil-A!!!

They sell $3,064.2 per unit. McDonald's sells $2,500.0 per unit

How Chick-fil-A's restaurants sell three times as much as KFC

The fried chicken chain generates more revenue per restaurant than any other fast food chain in the US, according to a new QSR report.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You fail so hard it is not even funny -

I said based on number of stores and total dollars earned. Look at the stats you posted - and look at the "2014 U.S. Average Sales per Unit (thousands)" category - who is Number One? Chik-fil-A!!!

They sell $3,064.2 per unit. McDonald's sells $2,500.0 per unit

How Chick-fil-A's restaurants sell three times as much as KFC
    It does not have the most stores or have the most $ in sales. If you said "most $ per store", then you would be correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    If you said "most $ per store", then you would be correct.
    WTF do you think "based on number of stores and total dollars earned" means? /smh

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF do you think "based on number of stores and total dollars earned" means? /smh
    So they have fewer stores thus more people go into the same stores which means each store generates more revenue then lets say a restaurant that has more stores with fewer people in each stores because of it....

thats not a real measure of success at all.....

Thats like taking 3 boxes, a big one, and 2 medium ones which put together are bigger than the bigger box. If you fill both up, sure the big box has more things in it, but the two smaller boxes have more altogether.

Do you LITERALLY get your information from inside your asshole?

http://nrn.com/us-top-100/top-100-chains-us-sales

https://www.qsrmagazine.com/reports/...5-top-50-chart

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour, remember.

By every measure I have Ransath is the least truthful poster on the entire internet.
    Last edited by Eviscero; 2016-06-14 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yet it hasnt stopped the left from demonizing the company and painting them as homophobic and anti gay. You wont hear anything about their good will in this story on any major news broadcasts
    Fox told it. Not a peep from the left though. Goes against their agenda. This shows that you can be against the act of homosexuals yet not hate them at the same time. Not agreeing with the act does not equate hate- the problem is...the left just can't STAND anyone that doesn't agree with them because "tolerance" and they need their "safe space" to hide away from different opinions and idea's. They hate to be labeled yet label everyone that doesn't agree with them. Kind of a dangerous combo if you ask me. Even now the fact that the shooter was an arab with muslim beliefs and declared his allegiance to ISIS- the left is quick to say "no islamaphobe" but blame it on white christian males and the NRA. When infact it was the FBI that investigated him 3 times and still allowed him to legally get the weapon.
    Last edited by Xires; 2016-06-14 at 02:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Fox told it. Not a peep from the left though. Goes against their agenda. This shows that you can be against the act of homosexuals yet not hate them at the same time. Not agreeing with the act does not equate hate- the problem is...the left just can't STAND anyone that doesn't agree with them because "tolerance".
    Exactly right. The left wont be satisfied if you simply tolerate the lifestyle. They will only be happy if you embrace it, promote it, and espouse how great it is!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love how a nice thing is ruined by the usuals bickering to themselves.