Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuyn View Post
    PotG needs more special conditions, like Mercy's rez condition. Someone like Lucio is almost never going to get it since he doesn't have a special condition for his ultimate (i.e., his ultimate blocking x amount of damage or negating another ultimate).
    Use Zenyattas or Lucios Q right when someone on the enemy team Qs, like reapers/junkrat/pharah/roadhog/solider 76 ults, You will get the potg cause you pretty much stopped a team kill

Mercy is kind of silly how easy it is for her to get potg, just Q after a rip tire on the entire team and gg.

Tracer probably the hardest to get a potg on. Youre only going to get it if you get a triple kill with pulse bomb and someone doesnt out play that.

haha that second picture is quality. I wish it would say that.

Bastion is annoying at times but my Junkrat sorts him out as long as i can reach him with distance.
    I do get alot of Potg's though as junkrat i will admit that.
    Games takes into account im sure things like quick concession kills and ofc course ulti kills. Would love to see if there is some sort of order code on what the game picks out priority wise because some potg's are questionable...

Like widowmaker killing 1 guy, dying then some enemy player just stepping on the poison mine.... really?
    or like last night a torb getting potg while he was dead and the turret killed 2 people. But on the other hand some can be justified because the rest of the team probably played worse haha

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    My first Junkrat POTG didn't involve me using his ult as the enemy team stacked up on the payload for me to just spam my grenades at them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntron View Post
    Use Zenyattas or Lucios Q right when someone on the enemy team Qs, like reapers/junkrat/pharah/roadhog/solider 76 ults, You will get the potg cause you pretty much stopped a team kill

Mercy is kind of silly how easy it is for her to get potg, just Q after a rip tire on the entire team and gg.

Tracer probably the hardest to get a potg on. Youre only going to get it if you get a triple kill with pulse bomb and someone doesnt out play that.
    Considering that Zenyatta can't outheal a reaper ult, i doubt it.

The thing is, the worse the player/group is, the more bastion/torbjörn POTGs you will see.
    Bastion is probably one of the more easily countered heroes currently implemented.
    Genji's E annihilates Bastion (and if lucky his whole team).
    Well played snipers counter Bastion pretty well, since he is quite broad and you can shoot his shoulders without him seeing you.
    Phara can counter him thanks to the splash damage. Same with Junkrat. Tracer can annoy the living hell out of Bastion.
    The Torbjörn turret, while harder to hit is quite dumb.
    So a tank soaking the damage while high dps characters kill it, works quite well.
    Splash damage heroes have an easy time as well.

But back to topic. The funny thing is that especially the enemy Torbjörn turret is quite often the reason low skill games are lost.
    So awarding POTG is in my opinion the right thing to do. But it should show the sight of the turret, so players can learn where they went wrong.
    The kill cam does that. Play of the game should too.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    haha that second picture is quality. I wish it would say that.

Bastion is annoying at times but my Junkrat sorts him out as long as i can reach him with distance.
    I do get alot of Potg's though as junkrat i will admit that.
    Games takes into account im sure things like quick concession kills and ofc course ulti kills. Would love to see if there is some sort of order code on what the game picks out priority wise because some potg's are questionable...

Like widowmaker killing 1 guy, dying then some enemy player just stepping on the poison mine.... really?
    or like last night a torb getting potg while he was dead and the turret killed 2 people. But on the other hand some can be justified because the rest of the team probably played worse haha
    Well junkrat can wipe out the whole enemy team with a well placed "tire." I actually enjoy the "tire" potg

7+ Year Old Account
    ive seen abut the same amount of bastion as any other charecter
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Get over it. Blizzard knows the systemnis flawed, give them time to grind out the system. Otherwise play better so you stop seeing theirs and seeing yours.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a PotG on Junkrat that wasn't my ultimate. I blew up a guy with my mine, and nuked two others with grenades. I also find Junkrat PotG better than for instance some other heroes like I had a PotG today on Symmetra. I was putting up a teleporter, and blasting Reinhardt through his shield while two people decided to die to my turrets somewhere totally else. Really boring PotG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I see a lot of potg's from those three that are worthy, like a bastion jump from up high down behind a team of 6 behind a bastion shield, converting and blowing them all away. Torb killing lots of people with his hand gun.

Did you get the head shot and immiediately the two tires within 6 seconds? PotG needs one solid stream of 6 seconds of awesome to show that awesome point. Junkrat got all his points in that 6 seconds, unless you were against 2 junkrats who released 2 tires at once and you took them both out quickly then that would explain why you didn't get it, it has to fit in a 6 second recap as 1 event.
    yeah it was a fluid shot headshot,tire,tire within 5 seconds

I've seen a ton of Bastion plays of the game but, can't say I'm really tired of it. It's becoming a bit of a joke between my friends and I that if there's a Bastion on the team it will always get play of the game.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Well junkrat can wipe out the whole enemy team with a well placed "tire." I actually enjoy the "tire" potg
    Ive had a few but so many have been destroyed too /feelsbadman

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Blizzard is tweaking the PotG code. Right now it takes x amount of kills in a short amount of time. You may not like it, but with bastions racking up 20-30 elims per game they have a high chance of taking the PotG.

POG's is what makes Overwatch...!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have seen so many Reaper PoTGs that I just want to kill all the Reapers I see before they can activate their ults. Same for Hanzo. >.>

Hardly been seeing any bastion/junk/torb plays lately, a lot of reaper/rein/hanzo though. The junkrat tire kills can be fun to watch.

7+ Year Old Account
    man i love how people these days are just making hundreds of threads complaining about non issues... bastion gets play of the game cause he does alot of damage quickly...? i reccomend looking up a video on how play of the game works

Deleted
    Haven't seen a Bastion play of the game in ages

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyn View Post
    PotG needs more special conditions, like Mercy's rez condition. Someone like Lucio is almost never going to get it since he doesn't have a special condition for his ultimate (i.e., his ultimate blocking x amount of damage or negating another ultimate).
    Lucio gets it when he knocks 2 people off the map at the same time

My Recommendation for the Torbjorn Potg issue is: Show in the upper right corner (Or any corner really) a small window that shows the turret's POV
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2016-06-15 at 05:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think if it's Bastion mowing down the team as they frontal assault him . . . he kinda deserves it for the stupidity of said enemy team.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Pretty sure that no one said anything about not understanding WHY he gets it.

I "reccomend" actually reading the question posed by the thread title.
    im just saying in general :P since we get these kinda threads "bastion allways play of the game, all i see is bastion, bastion needs to be nerfed" all the time