Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Wait, what? You think you have to be a citizen of the US to go to college there? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I'm surprised you even go to a college with these antics. Silly human.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonvalor View Post
    So you deem it justified
    What, a whacko killing her? Of course not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We have about 50 firearm homicides per year, how many do you have? You can divide it by 5 if you want, to allow for population differences.
    On the first page of google, dividing the number by 5, we have 2241.6. Don't know how reliable those statistics are though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Wait, what? You think you have to be a citizen of the US to go to college there? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I never claimed you was a citizen i claimed you spent an extended time in America

Though I don't really know why your arguing when we already know a number of members throwing said comments are American

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    On the first page of google, dividing the number by 5, we have 2241.6. Don't know how reliable those statistics are though.
    I thought it would be like a 1,000 or something. Holy fuck!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    And that's all you Eurofucks do in threads about Americans getting shot.
    lawl, everybody is complaining that nobody is taking the high road.

I never claimed you was a citizen i claimed you spent an extended time in America

Though I don't really know why your arguing when we already know a number of members throwing said comments are American
    So that means I'm FROM America? Did you not read my posts?

I don't know they're from America and neither do you. That's my point. It's extremely stupid to assume they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

That is just homicides, not suicides or injury. Non fatal injury (divided by 5)=16851.6, 4235 suicide (divided by 5), and 101 (divided by 5) accidental deaths. But yea, if we have 50, then gun control is clearly not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't know they're from America and neither do you. That's my point. It's extremely stupid to assume they are.
    Lots of them claim to be from America, why should we disbelieve them? Why should anyone care where you are from?

Quite a bit are from suicides and gang related. Doesn't make it better... Just saying that Terror attacks account for a very tiny minority. Yet they seem to be the only thing talked about(terror attacks that is).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Homicide rate
    UK 1.0
    US 3.9
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ate#By_country

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    http://www.colchestershootingcentre.co.uk/

A gun shop which I walk past a few times weekly.

http://www.colchestershootingcentre.co.uk/rifles.htm

Rifles sold

http://www.colchestershootingcentre.co.uk/shotguns.htm

Shotguns sold.

A legal gun shop selling legal guns.
    i never said all guns were illegal if you look at my post i said bb/pellet and shot guns are legal, shotguns require a lisence to own as do high powered air rifles, i dnt get what you guys are arguing with me here cos atm your jsut proving that im right

1. How does "You went to college in the US" exactly translate to "You're from America"?
    2. I aren't assuming... I know a number are from USA because they themselves said so in the past. It's how I know Kalis is British despite his location not saying so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    i never said all guns were illegal if you look at my post i said bb/pellet and shot guns are legal, shotguns require a lisence to own as do high powered air rifles, i dnt get what you guys are arguing with me here cos atm your jsut proving that im right
    We've proved you wrong you just keep ignoring it.

You can completly buy highpowered rifles in the UK legally, so long as you have a license, gonna repost the picture that you completely ignored from Rich:

10+ Year Old Account
    first rifle is .22 calibre which is a air rifle, he mentions the 2nd rifle is an air rifle to also .22, and the 3rd rifle is a .22 long rifle all .22 calibre guns are air rifles which are legal as i said before air rifles are also known as pellet guns and the others are shot guns so you have basically proved my point that bullet guns are illegal, cos none of the guns he uses are bullet guns, yes you need a firearms lisence for shotguns and stupid powerful air rifles but there is no firearms lisence for the public to weild bullet guns
    In what world does .22 = air rifle?

Deleted
    An innocent woman is killed and all Americans can do is make gun regulation jibes? You all should be ashamed utterly disgusting
    think they sould look at there own country before belittling others for there small minute gun crime % compared to murica

10+ Year Old Account
    You can buy rifles in the UK designed to take down elephants and rhinos, do you honestly think you can do that with a high powered air rifle?

think they sould look at there own country before belittling others for there small minute gun crime % compared to murica
    I think both sides should stop standing on the dead to shout superiority but alas that's a pipe dream

Deleted
    You can buy rifles in the UK designed to take down elephants and rhinos, do you honestly think you can do that with a high powered air rifle?
    It'd be a hell of workout, pumping up an air rifle the amount of times you'd need to bring down an elephant.

You'd probably have more luck trying to choke it with the pellets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    In what world does .22 = air rifle?
    ive bought .22 calibre ammo before there tiny metal pellets that are used in pellet rifles, you can hunt anything from birds to foxes with pellet rifles but u need a stupid powerful .22 rifle to take down a fox and its those high powered .22 guns that require a lisence to own, seriously do people really thin bullet guns are legal to own in your home in the UK they are not and unless you have some sort of lisence for them you will be arressted under firearms offenses COS THERE NOT LEGAL TO OWN HERE