Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    vote: allowyn
    Need to justify why to keep you when you're not posting, haven't voted on known scum yet, have questionable statements around you like celtics "read", didn't move off anakso for no-lynch (especially if anakso turns out to be SK), very questionable reads (post #1086) to include town reads on some top suspects currently and null on celtic (yet wasn't one of the three FOSed at the bottom for "lack of posts"), two pally theory (soft), insisting you weren't actually out on N2 when seen and we're just about out of suspects from the flash of light (see post #1149), and (circling back) only showing up when asked directly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can totally and 100% get behind an allowyn lynch especially with all that said but not going to switch right now, about to head to bed so assume more will be said in the morning, but if nothing of worth is said by morning I'll switch to allowyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    vote: allowyn
    Need to justify why to keep you when you're not posting, haven't voted on known scum yet, have questionable statements around you like celtics "read", didn't move off anakso for no-lynch (especially if anakso turns out to be SK), very questionable reads (post #1086) to include town reads on some top suspects currently and null on celtic (yet wasn't one of the three FOSed at the bottom for "lack of posts"), two pally theory (soft), insisting you weren't actually out on N2 when seen and we're just about out of suspects from the flash of light (see post #1149), and (circling back) only showing up when asked directly.
    Any particular reason you'd want to lynch Allowyn over Valyrian?

Suddenly...

• Graeham, a Necromancer (Wizard), has come back to life!

Here is a highly-accurate visual representation for your viewing pleasure!

With 12 players alive--

... just kidding. Here's a vote count.

Day Nine - Post #1403
    • 2 - Allowyn: Senna (#1355), Razamith (#1401)
    • 1 - Catta: Anakso (#1365)

With 11 players alive, 6 votes are required for a majority.
    With 3 votes cast, 2 votes are required for deadline majority.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2016-06-16 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Any particular reason you'd want to lynch Allowyn over Valyrian?
    Besides the reasons quoted? Valy has been horrible contribution, and almost insultingly so like yesterday when he quotes me one time with an obvious question, I reply minutes later, and he doesn't show back up. His survivor mechanic sounds fishy to say the least let alone the "truth" thing. And his blind focus on robo is quite annoying at this point. YET I have to buttress this against the fact that he's received some votes while allowyn has hardly been discussed by many people (especially before i brought her up more and more often later in game), val's "truth" on arialla was at day open at a time where large/ari vote could have swung either way so would have needed to be impressive bussing for valy to put him on red (or if ari is red too that would explain), celtics read as stated above was pro-allowyn anti-valyrian and his entire addressing of my callout of that is one line "my bad" in #1114 possibly to not bring attention [add to this post #925 where he tells valyrian to "fuck right off" and many other aggressive statements against val throughout that post]. Yes anything with celtic could be distancing but that's some heavy aggression vs none for allowyn.

Side note looking back at large he pushed anakso heavily, which lends more to the "ana not red" pile. I'm not sure there's anything useful in his read list #747 i asked him for due to already being under pressure/likely lynch. Also, celtic also snapped pretty hard at senna in #1114 so there's another less likely red (though that was already more likely, but relevant since she's the other allowyn voter)

Im gonna need to put in my vote within the next couple of hours. I am going to a music festival tomorrow and in the weekend so...

Though I'd prefer Val or Anakso (I believe this guy is SK) lynched I guess i can live with Allowyn

Vote Allowyn

The fact Allowyn has made it to 3 votes without being quickly lynched makes it more likely we're either not at lylo or she is scum.

Consider my vote on her. I don't want to risk finishing the day early by putting her at L-2 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Suddenly...

• Graeham, a Necromancer (Wizard), has come back to life!

Here is a highly-accurate visual representation for your viewing pleasure!

With 12 players alive--

... just kidding. Here's a vote count.

Day Nine - Post #1403
    • 2 - Allowyn: Senna (#1355), Razamith (#1401)
    • 1 - Catta: Anakso (#1365)

With 11 players alive, 6 votes are required for a majority.
    With 3 votes cast, 2 votes are required for deadline majority.
    Are you freaking kidding me?

- - - Updated - - -

Catta, why do you think Ana is SK?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post

- - - Updated - - -

And to think that you questioned my reading comprehension...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm up and looks like nothing else major was said, and allo hasn't even commented.

Unvote
    Vote:Allowyn

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Well I'm up and looks like nothing else major was said, and allo hasn't even commented.
    [/B]
    I think what's been said has been interesting though, I like the fact that I'm starting to get a few people starting to seed that I may not be trustworthy. SO DISCREET.

It's amusing though because I went from a position of "Seen as mostly town" to "Hrmm on the fence" in about the span of a single game day, but nothing I've said or done has been contradictory to how I've been playing the entire game.

That said, I don't feel like we're going to get anywhere else today so

Vote:Allowyn

10+ Year Old Account
    WELP. Sorry guys I got into a really tight situation and didn't have internet for three days, or access to anything. But I'm okay now. I gotta take care of something first but I'll address everything as soon as I can. Though i totally understand if you all wanna lynch for me being an afking piece of shit.

Subtle guys. Pushing Allowyn to L-1 with 17 hours left. Let's see if someone accidentally hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Subtle guys. Pushing Allowyn to L-1 with 17 hours left. Let's see if someone accidentally hammers.
    Unvote

Geeze calm down

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Are you implying that you think someone else is SK? Also would like some of your thoughts on the current state of the game, you said that you were going to look and see if anyone is scummier than Robo. What did you find? Or were you just saying that?
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Are you implying that you think someone else is SK? Also would like some of your thoughts on the current state of the game, you said that you were going to look and see if anyone is scummier than Robo. What did you find? Or were you just saying that?
    Anakso already claimed to have a "momentum based killing role", which mind you have all been scum so far. Anakso has defended Kryllain or 'been against' their lynch. Kryllain also claimed to be momentum based role. There's a chance that they take turns in killing each night due to restrictions of roles etc. Anakso has been vehemently against Catta and Catta claims to be attacked. Do I personally think Catta is town? I am skeptical. But if I think that, than there's probably another SK. I am doubtful there's another town killing. Kurenai is already that I feel, (not a momentum based role too - mind you). So yeah if there's another SK, it's Anakso.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol I guess it's not clear, but I'm already on board with the whole "Anakso is the sk" idea, because if there is another sk the top three suspects are me, Raza, and Anakso, and I currently have a town read on Raza, and I am town, which leaves Anakso. However the way that Val worded his question made me wonder if he didn't. The top two people I want to hear more from are Allowyn and Valyrian, and of course it's been a frustrating endeavor so far. They have both promised more today and I'm going to hound them until they produce.

So you hear that @Allowyn and @Valyrian the Moofia Boss ? This is me hounding you.
    Mafia History

I doubt you'll get more out of them.

Is this where I get out a giant fun house hammer Dendrek? :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Honestly though, Its not like that much discussion has taken place. All we know is that supposedly last night Catta was attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    I doubt you'll get more out of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly though, Its not like that much discussion has taken place. All we know is that supposedly last night Catta was attacked.
    Yeah, me too, though I naively hold out on hope. I'll throw this out too, last night I was hit with a spell called Faerie Fire which stops people from evading things, which is what Catta revealed is one of his dragon's ability. I'm having a hard time reconciling all this unless someone else has this spell. I looked it up, and from what I understand in 5e it's a druid thing but other spell casters can learn it too.

- - - Updated - - -

And reading Catta's posts it looks like he checked out for the weekend. I'm also going to be really spotty this weekend, I'm bringing my daughter to visit extended family who hasn't seen her in a while. That's not until tomorrow afternoon, I think this day phase will be done before I have to go.
    Mafia History