Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora Twinblade View Post
    "Oh you were trying to heal your team mate? Well sorry I just walled him off with the rest of the enemy team so he's not going to make it now, oops".

>.<
    Maybe rather than an appreciation of Reinhardt thread, these should be going in a 'Disparagement of Mei' thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    another day, another play of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    And if I would get a penny for each time a Reinhardt randomly (!) takes his shield down for a sec when there is a Soldier/Hanzo/Widow/Pharah attack spamming and you just randomly die, I'd be a billionaire.
    This happens to me way to often(as Mercy) because my friends are aggressive Reinhardt players.

Me behind Reinhardt's shield: Sunshine, rainbows, purring kittens.
    Me when Reinhardt lowers his shield: The night is dark and full of terrors
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear Mercy,

If my shield is up, I'm not hurt and no one else is injured, please switch to damage boost or take out your gun and shoot something. Also pay attention to the condition of the shield because if it breaks and you die that's your fault.

Every Reinhardt

Few things are more annoying than a Mercy standing right behind me with their heal beam on and their thumbs up their ass.

Luckily most of my friends know my Reinhardt playstyle and are not surprised when I decide to go ham with my hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Dear Mercy,

If my shield is up, I'm not hurt and no one else is injured, please switch to damage boost or take out your gun and shoot something. Also pay attention to the condition of the shield because if it breaks and you die that's your fault.

Every Reinhardt

Few things are more annoying than a Mercy standing right behind me with their heal beam on and their thumbs up their ass.

Luckily most of my friends know my Reinhardt playstyle and are not surprised when I decide to go ham with my hammer.
    Those Mercys will learn...hopefully.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Dear Mercy,

Every Reinhardt
    My wife usually plays Mercy and take out the turrents/Bastions the DD's refuse to kill because....reasons?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    Those Mercys will learn...hopefully.
    I swear some still don't know they even have a pistol or a damage beam yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatachi View Post
    My wife usually plays Mercy and take out the turrents/Bastions the DD's refuse to kill because....reasons?
    Which is exactly what she should be doing. I do the same when I'm playing Mercy. Half my Mercy PotG is me shooting people before or after a rez.

If no one is actually using my shield for anything useful, I stop using it unless it's going to save my life.

Personally, there is nothing I love more than charging a turret mode Bastion. By the time they realize what pain is coming their way, it's almost always too late.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

This buddy is too good for a compagnon. I never felt bad for having one in the team and often enough, when nobody played him, i was really, really craving for him and in the first place, for his shield.

Too bad that i suck with him -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    I play Zarya a lot, I dislike Reinhardt with a passion. I swear he is my nemesis. That is, if he's not on my team.

10+ Year Old Account

Yesterday as Reinhardt in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post

Yesterday as Reinhardt in a nutshell.
    This needs to be edited to show the three widowmakers on Reinhardt's team out in Narnia doing fuck-all. Then it's perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmakk View Post
    This needs to be edited to show the three widowmakers on Reinhardt's team out in Narnia doing fuck-all. Then it's perfect.
    Actually, for the most part compositions were actually pretty reasonable; I've just no idea where everyone was hero flanking too, because the whole enemy team was grouped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Actually, for the most part compositions were actually pretty reasonable; I've just no idea where everyone was hero flanking too, because the whole enemy team was grouped up.
    I tend to do a bit of team study before I choose whether to play Reinhardt or not these days, in solo queue anyway. If I'm on a team that has a pharah, junkrat, mercy/lucio and soldier, I'm obviously gonna take Reinhardt. But if I'm on a team with Streetpig, McRightclick, Genji and Widowmaker, I may as well be shielding my own sadness and isolation.

Playing Rein is frustrating when you get no support and no one bothers to use your shield for cover. He's easily the difference between a winning and losing team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Reinhardt for the first time this weekend and I got a team kill and POTG with him. Ulted their entire team while they were moving up a narrow path and then went to town hammering them. Was pretty fun. We still lost tho.... but still.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I play him like a left click hero