Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Cant say I've gone to many clubs in Orlando when I went there but none of them had metal detectors so unless you showed off your gun no one would know. Here in my FL town there isn't a single club with metal detectors as far as I know.
    Same where I'm from, only one bar I know uses the wands to metal detect the rest just have signs out front that say no weapons. I'm sure people do pack but I bet a lot of people don't bother in case security does see it and makes a big ol scene of it. And then take into account that a gay club and people that go there usually aren't the demographic that go out and get CCLs... but that looks like it's changing

7+ Year Old Account

FL is not open carry so none of that matters here.
    Lol if you say so sweety.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    guns guns guns!
    Sometimes I wonder how those people see themselves? The protectors of the people? Pure egoism and vanity? The first guy to get shot in an actual robbery/etc?

Reaction time of assault rifle wedged in ass crack not so good.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Lol if you say so sweety.
    want to show me proof of FL being open carry? Nope didn't think so because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

I feel anyone with a rifle slung on their back is a POG fag. How you gonna teach it in time if your base is attacked?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how those people see themselves? The protectors of the people? Pure egoism and vanity? The first guy to get shot in an actual robbery/etc?

Reaction time of assault rifle wedged in ass crack not so good.
    It's Texas. Everything is bigger and better there. Even their gun nuts. Seriously though I think there is a certain group of folks who honestly gravitate to the extremes in their points to show how "pure" they are.

It's Texas. Everything is bigger and better there. Even their gun nuts. Seriously though I think there is a certain group of folks who honestly gravitate to the extremes in their points to show how "pure" they are.
    Do you live in Texas?
    Have you been in Texas?

I'm here. And unless you live in some rural ass area , people here aren't like that. I mean yeah, I saw a guy riding a horse on the sidewalk in Houston, but I've seen only one person armed and he is my boss in security

Meanwhile, I saw many many guns growing up in Connecticut.

Weird right? It's like people generalize and get things wrong a lot.

7+ Year Old Account
    want to show me proof of FL being open carry? Nope didn't think so because it's not.
    It was the "none of that matters here" point, sunshine. Because as we know the entire conversation was and can only be on Florida regardless of the points being addressed. Anything else I will need to explain to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Do you live in Texas?
    Have you been in Texas?

I'm here. And unless you live in some rural ass area , people here aren't like that. I mean yeah, I saw a guy riding a horse on the sidewalk in Houston, but I've seen only one person armed and he is my boss in security

Meanwhile, I saw many many guns growing up in Connecticut.

Weird right? It's like people generalize and get things wrong a lot.
    You know everyone of those pictures was of folks from Texas right? There is a group just like I pointed out that want to show how pure they are and went around with the guns strapped to their backs as I showed. Your comments on generalization are kinda weird given that since no one said they were the majority or that all Texans were like that.

It was the "none of that matters here" point, sunshine. Because as we know the entire conversation was and can only be on Florida regardless of the points being addressed. Anything else I will need to explain to you?
    FL or not not many open carry and those that do dont go mass killing people. Not sure what you are trying to explain but open carry wasn't an issue that caused this tragedy. It was religion and mental illness that caused it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

- - - Updated - - -

You know everyone of those pictures was of folks from Texas right? There is a group just like I pointed out that want to show how pure they are and went around with the guns strapped to their backs as I showed. Your comments on generalization are kinda weird given that since no one said they were the majority or that all Texans were like that.
    So the people in those pictures are representative of the whole state of texas? That's a big state for only like 4 people.

- - - Updated - - -

FL or not not many open carry and those that do dont go mass killing people. Not sure what you are trying to explain but open carry wasn't an issue that caused this tragedy. It was religion and mental illness that caused it.
    I think he's trying to be edgy and cool.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck if I know. It could be Nebraska for all I know.

However, I am here now and I can assure you that anyone walking around with a rifle in Houston will be questioned. And don't get me started on Austin.

7+ Year Old Account
    And I didn't say they did. Are the voices in your head telling you I said that? I responded to someone scoffing at people open carrying AR-15's with photos of people doing so. That's it. I even did so with no commentary. But that didn't stop you from dreaming up some.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So the people in those pictures are representative of the whole state of texas? That's a big state for only like 4 people.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he's trying to be edgy and cool.
    Reading not your strong point is it? "There is a group just like I pointed out that want to show how pure they are and went around with the guns strapped to their backs as I showed. Your comments on generalization are kinda weird given that since no one said they were the majority or that all Texans were like that."

I have no problem having a conversation if you like but when you ignore what I actually wrote and then state your nonsense it shows an incredible lack of reading skills or a willingness to ignore what you read to troll. I will let you decide which reason it was.

And I didn't say they did. Are the voices in your head telling you I said that? I responded to someone scoffing at people open carrying AR-15's with photos of people doing so. That's it. I even did so with no commentary. But that didn't stop you from dreaming up some.

- - - Updated - - -

Reading not your strong point is it? "There is a group just like I pointed out that want to show how pure they are and went around with the guns strapped to their backs as I showed. Your comments on generalization are kinda weird given that since no one said they were the majority or that all Texans were like that."

I have no problem having a conversation if you like but when you ignore what I actually wrote and then state your nonsense it shows an incredible lack of reading skills or a willingness to ignore what you read to troll. I will let you decide which reason it was.
    Says the guy who feels the need to put cute nicknames and petty insults in every response he makes.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Fuck if I know. It could be Nebraska for all I know.

However, I am here now and I can assure you that anyone walking around with a rifle in Houston will be questioned. And don't get me started on Austin.
    Since Open Carry of rifles has always been legal in Texas I am not quite sure they would be questioning anyone unless the rifle was being used in a threatening or alarming manner.

Everyone has the right to protect themselves.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Says the guy who feels the need to put cute nicknames and petty insults in every response he makes.
    Ah I thought everyone liked cute nicknames. Are you mad I didn't give you one?

But were you going to explain why you stated: "So the people in those pictures are representative of the whole state of texas?"

in response to

"There is a group just like I pointed out that want to show how pure they are and went around with the guns strapped to their backs as I showed. Your comments on generalization are kinda weird given that since no one said they were the majority or that all Texans were like that."

It will help with the cute nickname I will give you.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Since Open Carry of rifles has always been legal in Texas I am not quite sure they would be questioning anyone unless the rifle was being used in a threatening or alarming manner.
    I could do it here pretty easily. The locals would probably just think I'm walking out of town to kill some coyotes. Though, NM is really lax about everything. I could conceal a handgun on me, and as long as I left the magazine in a different pocket, I don't even need a CCL/CHL. Everything beyond concealing a handgun while on foot is entirely legal and requires no permit or license of any kind.

I mean, I'm not going to, but I could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I fully support the right of the LGBT community to protect themselves. Do you?
    Absolutely. In fact, everyone in America should be required to own a gun. If you're caught without your gun, they'll give you a ticket, and shot you in the leg. We need everyone to support this, because the first few years a lot of us are going to die. Gotta ride out the rough spots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Protect yourself, don't wait on the police to do it for you. Police in America usually(but not always) agree.
    doesnt quite compliment the police doesnt it? maybe sth with police is wrong, if you still need to protect yourself tthough you pay a shitload of money for state protection, but they admitt that they wont protect you at all. o0

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I used to work with a gay guy. Him and his boyfriend would get mugged by these thugs who saw gays as easy victims, people who wouldn't put up a fight. I suggested to him he should get a gun but he never did.
    I love the videos and stories of people who tried to mug a drag queen though and they ended up getting chokeslammed.