Poll: Staying, rolling Shaman or rerolling something else?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Forever shaman since S2

Enhancement could be nerfed to the ground and do less damage than a healer and I would still play it. It's the spec that kept me playing the game, and I love it no matter what. Plus, Doomhammer. (Fanboy squee)

I'm staying elemental because I'm an enormous moron and I can't play melee

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going demon hunter for the sole reason that they can detect stealthed rogues. I hate rogues.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

This thread doesn't have enough #Shaman4Life

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    wat

Crash Lightning is life. Crash Lightning is love.
    Crash Lightning is a frontal cleave on the weaker side of most class aoe options --- even when coupled with the Air AoE talent around us (forget the name) or the talent that adds dmg to Crash Lightning on the ground.

Compared to a full AoE, usable at 100 yards, that is one of the strongest aoes in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

I'm leveling about 3 new toons to have something to go to. In my opinion enhancement shaman is dead, and they made a new class that has far too few buttons..... I need more things to work with. Might go Mage this xpac just to get some complexity. I will still play my shammy, but it'll take me a while to get over the devastation. I was really excited.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also not sad about no fire nova..... I got tired of my mast stacked set going unused so I wouldn't have to hear people complain about how easy my dps was.

been enhance since vanilla. its good we are getting changes but there are so many people that will play it in legion. which removes my special enhance snowflake status

Deleted
    shaman suck at all maybe change it .... dps shaman are the wrost!
    i reroll rogue or feral druid!

Quote Originally Posted by Bazzalmilostig View Post
    I'm leveling about 3 new toons to have something to go to. In my opinion enhancement shaman is dead, and they made a new class that has far too few buttons..... I need more things to work with. Might go Mage this xpac just to get some complexity. I will still play my shammy, but it'll take me a while to get over the devastation. I was really excited.
    Mage... for... complexity? Have you been following the Legion alpha/beta?

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    been enhance since vanilla. its good we are getting changes but there are so many people that will play it in legion. which removes my special enhance snowflake status
    I hear Monks hate themselves. Maybe play one of those instead?

i dont hate myself or my class. if i hated enhance i would have swapped years ago. what im saying is in most other expansions it felt like i had to prove to others that enhance was good because it had a fairly bad rep for the most part and it felt good when i could perform above classes that were supposed to be stronger. now if i really wanted to be a masochist id play a female worgan...

Staying Shaman, likely still Elemental. That doesn't necessarily mean I think the spec will be good (I'll reserve judgement for launch), but I do enjoy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojodisu View Post
    Who doesn't like a Doomhammer?
    I don't. It's orc weapon so it sucks.

...anyway, i don't think i change my main from enhancement shaman. I've read things about new rotation etc. but have not tried it. I think i learn it easily though. I'm not really excited about revamp but not angry either, would have not mattered even if the mechanics would be unchanged from WoD. I think talents are not interesting really (i almost always choose passive ones) and artefact talents are even more "meh". And of course, i'll transmog doomhammer into some simple weapon ASAP. Why the hell my draenei shaman would use orc weapon?

I have one of every class (minus monk which is only level 63) so i'll change to some of them (survival hunter looks like something i would like thematically) if enhancement proves to be really crap in my opinion.

Edit: actually sometimes i get healing urges but then i remember it's not WotLK anymore, last expansion where i really enjoyed healing and tanking. Yeah, it was easy, all you needed was fast reflexes. I'd say i was decent back then. But even if healing would be nice again in legion, i don't think i would manage to level up my resto artefact too.

Btw, i checked my old screenshots. Seems i made my shaman at the start of 2009 and leveled it as elemental, then dualspecced into resto. My main was a hunter back then and my shaman replaced it somewhere in ICC. Been enhancement since start of Cataclysm. I may have made some random lvl2 shaman alts back in vanilla but i don't have even screenshots of them.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2016-06-17 at 06:12 PM.

I simply rerolled games outright.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    As I said in your monk thread, I have a shaman, but it is not and will never be my main.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    you have the roar totem
    About Roar Totem.

There was a joke in Wrath that we would get Crusader Aura as a totem, increase mount speed, low range, stationary, and have to dismount to use, because we were getting a bunch of stuff similar to a paladin

Wind Rush Totem just reminds me of that joke. Short range, projected, increased speed. It's a cool totem, but it does remind me of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a 90% chance I am switching to Enhance Shaman. I was a Combat Rogue in Vanilla/BC, Blood DK in WotLK (server first guild), skipped Cata, came back to MoP near the end and healed on a Resto Druid/Resto Shaman, WoD was Resto Druid and a bit of Combat Rogue again, and the current Battle Mage feel of Enhance is absolutely lovely.

Really really enjoying Resto, and I'm rolling an alt on the opposite faction for Ele. Really having fun.

Deleted
    Staying shaman.
    Last 3 expacs i tried several other classes in both PvP and PvE, but always returned to my shaman.
    The animations, the toolbar icons if you like, the lore behind it, the rarity, the everything.

What can i say, it's just love.