The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vbnm247 View Post
    TTIP sounds horrendous and being reminded of all those Banks funding remain just makes me even more skeptical of their motivations. EU gravy train in full force imo.
    TTIP and TTP are justifications for disbanding the EU in it of itself. Considering commissioners have said they don't need to care about the will of the people on this matter, its a scary world with such a powerful commission that doesn't feel it has to answer to or care about the people they are ruling over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    TTIP and TTP are justifications for disbanding the EU in it of itself. Considering commissioners have said they don't need to care about the will of the people on this matter, its a scary world with such a powerful commission that doesn't feel it has to answer to or care about the people they are ruling over.
    Except it only needs ONE member of the 28-member bloc vetoing such treaties PLUS having to pass the European Parliament PLUS having to be ratified in every single countries governments for it to take effect.

There are so many huge democratic road blocks, that it is almost handy that Commissioners are just glorified technocrats who can offer proposals, but can't actually create laws themselves, otherwise nothing would ever get suggested.

This process is so annoying to EU administrators, they are trying to weasel out of some of the roadblocks by re-classifying these international treaties as EU-Only instead of "Mixed", but they know the bigger and deeper a treaty is, the more impossible this becomes as required by EU treaties (lol). And CETA/TTIP are about as deep as they get...

That said, the real issue is that the EU acceeded to the US demands that these treaties are conducted in ultra secrecy. This is not and has never been the European way. The further authority is from the people, the more important transparency becomes. So, Commissioners should not be able to negotiate in secret. Closed doors is fine, but if someone asks for info and to make it public, you cannot deny them.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2016-06-19 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    i wouldnt tell anyone which your voting for i mean look what happened to that MP a few days ago she was killed cos of being pro remain. so better to keep your views personal in my opinion
    I agree. Even close friends and family can become very nasty in an instant if somebody they know admits to doing the opposite to what they're going where political votes are concerned. It's a real shame because you only need to look at this very thread to see the sheer number of people throwing insults at each other (both direct and thinly veiled) for having a different stance then they have.

Personally I don't support the 'Left' or the 'Right'. I embrace a mixture of both 'sides' as I feel like that is just natural and efficient. I believe that when it comes to stuff like gay rights and marriage we should be very liberal - but when it comes to things such as immigration we should be very cautious and not bound by political correctness.

In my experience a lot of people are, in fact, like that - but the mainstream media fools people into believing otherwise by perpetuating a flawed 'us vs them' mentality. In an ideal world the entire political system within the UK needs a major shakeup - and I'm hoping that if we do leave the EU then that will happen through people voting out those that behaved terribly during the Brexit campaign and voting in those that carried themselves with grace and dignity. Across all parties.

yeah and rigging the referrendum is the worst thing to do as you will lose power and nobody will vote for you
    Only if they get caught and people can prove it.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Leave England is Loosing its Character and in lots of places has lost it already.

When I went to Egypt in 2002 I saw Donkeys on the road
    I thought cool..because Egypt still has quaint Touristy attractions
    that make it different from the Mainstream Western Cities.

If Egypt ever becomes rich, I would like the Egyptian PM to pay people
    $100 a day to take a donkey out.. It is the Character of Egypt.

England has its quaintness and special :Britainess" about it. It attracts tourists
    If England does leave Euro, tourists will STILL FLOCK to England to see the Britain dreamed about
    in their childhood off small Quaint English Towns & Country Pubs..

DO NOT LOOSE ENGLANDS CHARACTER..... VOTE OUT.
    Become frieinds with your Commonwealth Countries. Like Aussie , NZ & Canada. We share Values

And GOD BLESS the Queen!
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-06-19 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    So it seems that after the tragic event the numbers have changed and bremain is leading the polls now ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    And GOD BLESS the Queen!
    Absolutely.

4 Days to save the UK, 4 days to Vote Leave.

We were an independent nation before and we did a whole lot better than some of our European friends.
    We can be independent again.

#Exit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will have a party if they decide on a yes, no more brats from london trying to force the rest of Europe to a standstill, let them move backwards on their own

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Absolutely.

Powerful argument man.

Is it just me, or does Brexit sound like the name of some kind of Breakfast Cereal?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Will have a party if they decide on a yes, no more brats from london trying to force the rest of Europe to a standstill, let them move backwards on their own
    lol wat?
    Explain?

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Absolutely.

That is so Awesome
    I put it on my Facebook page

God Bless Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    So it seems that after the tragic event the numbers have changed and bremain is leading the polls now ?
    I've never once believed the far right was responsible for her death.

Her death was constructed to sway the polls.

Make of that what you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The pols say an exit vote is likely but everything else says remain will win out. Why is polling so inaccurate? Do people like to mess with pollsters?
    Because it's so very close.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah and rigging the referrendum is the worst thing to do as you will lose power and nobody will vote for you
    You mean like how the current government who got the majority to actually push the referendum through at all are being investigated for election fraud? Shouldn't we just wait until those investigations are done, and if found guilty call the whole thing and everything they've pushed through as null and void?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    We were an independent nation before and we did a whole lot better than some of our European friends.
    We can be independent again.

#Exit.
    You realise that the whole circumstances of when and how we were "great" on our own have changed entirely, and rested on being in a state of perpetual global wars?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Powerful argument man.
    Confirms the prerequisite of being a remainiac is an absence of sense of humour, all EU radical federalists suffer the same, Vote Leave for the freedom to think independently and regain yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    So the U.K back in its prime days invaded plenty of countries, but now they moan and bitch that immigrants are "invading" their country?
    Ah yes, the hypocrisy is delicious.

You know, I was all for the U.K leaving as the E.U has no business telling the countries what they can't or can do with their own laws but after that fanatical right wing guy shot and killed that lady I hope the U.K ends up staying in the E.U. Just so those disgusting pricks can be infuriated with anger for a long long time. Unless you do things in a civilized manner you don't deserve to get what you want.
    Thank goodness you can't vote then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    So the U.K back in its prime days invaded plenty of countries, but now they moan and bitch that immigrants are "invading" their country?
    Ah yes, the hypocrisy is delicious.

You know, I was all for the U.K leaving as the E.U has no business telling the countries what they can't or can do with their own laws but after that fanatical right wing guy shot and killed that lady I hope the U.K ends up staying in the E.U. Just so those disgusting pricks can be infuriated with anger for a long long time. Unless you do things in a civilized manner you don't deserve to get what you want.
    Strange post. What "disgusting pricks" are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

The only poll you should take any notice of is the actual referendum result. Until then nobody really has a fucking clue which way it's going to go.

Deleted
    If you mean the latest ones tracked by YouGov, those were actually all done before the MP's assassination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    lol wat?
    Explain?
    The illusion created and maintained that on your own you'll be able to be an equal strong block on the global market by comparing yourself to other nations you aren't even in the same ballpark with. You're lucky if you remain in the G8 on your own.
    The constant moaning about sovereignty even though nothing of value is being lost, while at the same time still going to have to comply to EU regulations if you're out to get on that market.
    Let's not even begin about the whole over dramatization of the refugee crisis and immigration while surrounding nations have a whole lot more trouble on that front.
    In otherwords, you leave we move forward you move a few decades backwards politically unless you finally managed to fix the problems within what i doubt will happen anytime soon but hey you get to maintain the illusion that you have more to say on the global stage while the rest of the world will simply have a very different view.

Sadly an exit won't happening although the brats in london are in a much needed rude awakening. Don't care much for those blindly following populist opinions like what Farage is spouting as they are a group that tend to be easily swayed by soundbytes and fear mongering. It would also be interesting to see for your political class to actually have to take responsibility for their actions, you know some maturity that is much missing in your political class as a whole instead of trying to scapegoat everything onto the EU, honestly i don't get why the UK every decided to move from the EFTA to the EU considering how they are all so worried now about it being a political and no longer economical platform while that was the plan after all, but guess then the same folks complaining about this now would be complaining of having too little to say in the EU, so guess it's all the same.

I could go on for a while but it will be words on deaf man ears most likely, but i think you get the point

tl;dr the problem with the UK is the current political structure and class both majority and opposition, removal from the EU would mean although taking a financial hit on both sides that the EU can move forward politically while the UK would still have the same problems as they are caused internally not externally regardless of how much Brussel and the EU is being blamed for everything.