Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    A nude mod was among the first mods available, I'm so proud.
    Wat do you think will be next? Giant tits on all the statues or horse vaginas? Maybe a reskin of the dragons into macho man randy savage? Or will they go with the classic, thomas the train?

Personally, I want a reskin of the sky to feature a giant dickbutt looking down on me at all times.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Wat do you think will be next? Giant tits on all the statues or horse vaginas? Maybe a reskin of the dragons into macho man randy savage? Or will they go with the classic, thomas the train?

Personally, I want a reskin of the sky to feature a giant dickbutt looking down on me at all times.
    Some kind of ultimate dank meme-mod collection of sorts, just so we could get that out of the way.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I wish more games allow you to setup your party AI like this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    I wish more games allow you to setup your party AI like this game.
    I think Dragon Age: Origins Tactics system is still the best party AI setup I have ever encountered.
    Dragon's Dogma is pretty good tho, most biggest gripe is Rangers running in to stab people instead of staying at range and shooting.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

So is everyone enjoying DD?

I got a question about the PC port. Back on the console version when DR came out you got bouns's because you had the basic version of the game or at lease a save file from it. So does the PC port come with all those bonus's?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, you get all the bonuses + every DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Yup, you get all the bonuses + every DLC.
    Cool really considering getting it. Ether going to buy the Ps3 version or the PC version. I miss playing DD I had it back on 360. I am a trophy whore so ill get it on ps3 at some point.

Edit: All this does is make me want to play the MMO.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-01-21 at 06:14 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I kind of took a break from it. I came back and finished a quest through some catacombs, and didn't feel like playing anymore. Unfortunately the story hasn't really hooked me. The combat is decent (playing as a ranger atm) and I enjoy you can customize and level your secondary character.

Its still decent as a RPG but for some reason I'm just not in to it. I don't know why. Same thing happened to me with the Witcher 3. Thought it was a good game, but I just couldn't get in to it and didn't feel like playing it. Maybe I'm just not in to western fantasy RPGs : (
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing it for the past few days.. have a couple of gripes..

Auto saving....Ran from the capital to the Bluemoon tower, pressed e to enter the gate and it crashed..literally moments before it saved... had to rerun the entire distance QQ and on that note that was also the 3rd time i had to rerun the distance as i killed the gryphon however had to go back because i hadn't done the ring quest...

My pawns keep jumping off cliffs randomly.

the controls are really awkward (ctrl/ alt for casting spells, page up pagedown for selecting characters etc)

Pawns won't shut the hell up. Yes it's a bridge, get over it...

Pawns are depressing, they have no emotions and literally are there just to kill and die for me..

The story is so boring and makes no sense, even for a fantasy.(Why did the dragon steal my heart, why am i alive, why would i care if he has my heart i seem to be doing pretty well for myself without a heart)

The graphics look like they are a decade old.

Most items are useless except +Health/stamina, Ferrystones, Lantern/oil and a mining pick.

Searching around an entire city just to find someone so a quest updates with no indication of where they are.

Not many variants in monsters... Goblins,Undead,Bandits,wolfs,harpies

The map is rather smalll and fairly linear

You only get 1 pawn that levels with you meaning you have to replace the other 2 pawns constantly and they can't be altered.

Item combinations are useless, if i could make something useful like cooking the meat or making potions it would be more useful, currently you just combine two useless ingredients to make another useless ingredient...

Some major monster/ boss fights i can just stand still spamming one spell. Eg. Cyclops get stunned by lightning for like 10 seconds everytime you cast it.. Everything else pretty much falls over from fireball spam..

Golems immune to an entire class...
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2016-06-19 at 11:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Golems immune to an entire class...
    Which class? I was thinking Sorc, but they can/could just Exequy them to death.

You can make potions and other various useful things.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Bought this from G2A. The seller sent me the wrong code. I am still waiting for a reply of that guy.,.. the G2a team said i needed to wait 48 hours so tomorow he has to fix this. ( already informed paypal ). This kinda sucks because i really wanted to play the game again and try it out with a other class. I played Assassin and ranger on the 360 for a LONG TIME. I wanted to try out the sorcerer now. Magic in this games looks awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatbeaverlol View Post
    Magic in this games looks awesome.
    Yeah, although Casters can be extremely mobile while dealing damage, those semi-stationary spells puts magic in other games to shame.

I can agree with a lot of the complaints from Frozenbeef. The game just felt awkward tbh. The ending of the plot is rather ethereal bollocks, but that is par for the course for many Asian (Japanese?) games. The plot just felt strangely disconnected and rushed. When it seemed like the game would go on for another 10 hours easily it just ended rather abruptly in the aforementioned ethereal bollocks. It seemed like the game didn't knew if it wants to be a linear action game or an open world RPG and kind of failed at mixing these two. Since the pawns have no character at all there was really not a lot here in terms of RPG. I mean your most important person can accidentally be a merchant if you messed up, at some key point in the plot and replace your love interest..

Screw the fucking psychic guards and that you can accidentally hurt NPCs in town so easy. I wouldn't even mention this if there was a proper save system, but you have to go back to title screen all the time if one of these accidents happen which results in you being incarcerated again.

The praise for the pawn system seems also rather misguided to me. It was just annoying that you had to constantly get new ones and had to play the lottery every time you'd enter the pawn dimension in hopes of finding a useful one. I want a healer that actually has heal spells ffs, don't give me a sorcerer! That they have no character at all and can only be taught by the arduous process of mentoring is also a crutch of epic proportions, all that just so they say their little catch phrase a little different or less/more often. That your main pawn tries to mimic you is cute, but let's be honest here, I want my weak-sauce cloth wearers to follow different patterns than me as a tank or vice versa when it comes to potion consumption etc. Since I don't have anyone else playing the game the whole online appeal seemed rather superficial to me, give me a proper multiplayer, rather than the pathetic soulless pawn of some stranger.

The spell system has some nice flashy moves, sadly it is limited by the awful controller restrictions and you can't even change them on the fly, which leads to using only a tiny fraction over and over.. but the combat, the mountable enemies, the different hit zones and tactics to take enemies down etc. was probably by far the best thing about the game (some of the art was also nice though).

That everything keeps respawning all the time is also more than annoying, especially when you have to take some tours multiple times, like the one to the witch's hut in the forest. I ended up duping port crystals on PC because I couldn't be arsed to indulge in the artificial lengthening of the game when the haphazard design requires you run all over the place.

The graphics obviously look old. But that is to be expected, the original release was ages ago on a dated console at the time. That they even brought it to PC after all this time was astonishing to be honest.

Not sure what else to say. The princess was cute, even though I'm not sure she is as old as she said.. she refuses to show me her ID. Besides that I guess it was worth the bargain deal I got it for on steam, but there are better games out there (unless you were desperate for a 3D action RPG like me).
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-06-20 at 04:50 AM.

THis game is bad. Don't buy it. I wasted money on it listening people who said it was good.

It is terribad in so many ways that I can't bother explaining it here. Just trust me on this one. Possibly some of the problems have been mentioned in this thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    THis game is bad. Don't buy it. I wasted money on it listening people who said it was good.

It is terribad in so many ways that I can't bother explaining it here. Just trust me on this one. Possibly some of the problems have been mentioned in this thread already.
    Its almost like different people like different things.

Personally I loved it.

Deleted
    I think it is not a bad game, but it is quite different from anything i have played before, and trust me, i have played a throng of RPGs.
    Pawn´s voice can be shut down in pc version.
    I would kill for a lock on when fighting, and teleports or a mount would be very well recieved (more easy to get teleports), but the game is quite interesting, very chaotic sometimes, but the feeling of being in top of a rock during the night, all your pawns down, and trying to defend yourself from the horde of wolves that are trying to kill you, just a little longer until dawn, man i have to say that was an epic moment.

I wouldn't play this without one of those ENB's you find on nexusmods.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked this one up on the Steam Winter Sale...man...how did I miss this one. I'm having a blast so far! Being able to climb the big bosses and stab them is incredibly satisfying. It *feels* like a Shadows of the Colossus fight when that happens. I'm not incredibly far in it, and I'm still figuring out the system, but man is it fun.

It should be noted I downloaded a few recommended mods and an ENB to help with the dated graphics. It looks pretty decent now.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Deleted
    it's definitely one of my all time favourite games and I stumbled upon it completely by accident. the combat is so incredibly satisfying to me that I'm not even annoyed by trashmobs ambushing me