Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    Did they not teach you reading at school? I said I don't care about your opinions, clearly so since I don't care whether you think it'll not take a sequel.

I argued on your baking baseless assumptions part.

It's been out for 19 days, and it's been 1st on a day to day basis (not weekend though).
    And I gave you the basis of my assumptions, which proved your argument was unfounded. Actual rankings aren't based on day to day, they're based on weekend/weekly/yearly. Yes, the movie was #1 on the day it opened(the only day it was #1). Then it proceeded to rank #2 after the weekend was over... Not exactly something to hang your hat on after a strong start. And 19 days is a little over 2.5 weeks, not a month. So, keep making spurious claims based on little to absolutely no evidence there buddy. I'll keep basing my analysis on the performance of this film at the box office.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    Sorry, but if I could find more than that I would have posted it. All the sites I'm finding in English only report on weekend results and rank the movies accordingly. As such it has never risen above #2 in Italy. It's possible it did so much better during the week than the other movies that it would be ranked higher, but unless you have a link for me that shows differently *shrugs* this is what we have to work with.

And yes, I looked for weekly results first and couldn't find them anywhere.
    The Italian fellow poster did already post it. The one with the Tiger Avatar, his name is Speedhoven.

Warcraft did not do all too well but I guess it was No1 in estimated 2 or 3 days.

People have different taste in countries, we can agree that Alice 2 thru the looking glass was a financial flop internationally yet it was a total hit in Italy.

I also commented on this 100 of pages earlier, you got to flip back.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/...&id=alice2.htm

BTW Boxoffice Mojo is updating very slowly, you would be better adviced to use local pages and google translate and google for Currency conversion
    Last edited by daywalker02; 2016-06-19 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daywalker02 View Post
    The Italian fellow poster did already post it. The one with the Tiger Avatar,

Warcraft did not do all too well but I guess it was No1 in estimated 2 or 3 days.

People have different taste in countries, we can agree that Alice 2 thru the looking glass was a financial flop yet it was a total hit in Italy.

I also commented on this 100 of pages earlier, you got to flip back.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/...&id=alice2.htm
    I'm not going to read every single post in a thread containing close to 20K, I have better things to do with my life than that. And I'm not sure why you're bringing Alice into this, we're discussing Warcraft. Please stay on topic.

Deleted
    And I gave you the basis of my assumptions, which proved your argument was unfounded. Actual rankings aren't based on day to day, they're based on weekend/weekly/yearly. Yes, the movie was #1 on the day it opened(the only day it was #1). Then it proceeded to rank #2 after the weekend was over... Not exactly something to hang your hat on after a strong start. And 19 days is a little over 2.5 weeks, not a month. So, keep making spurious claims based on little to absolutely no evidence there buddy. I'll keep basing my analysis on the performance of this film at the box office.
    Dude, you seriously have reading issues. The other poster was referring to the daily drop of the film - and that's what I referred to. You need to check on your strawmans.

So take a chill pill.

Got some comments from another box office forum regarding Australia

haha funny WE FD around 10m, Wc 3.3m (higher than expected), MBY 2.8, TC2 2

Posted 44 minutes ago
    13 hours ago, Rth said:

Great start for FD. Not quite as impressive as the US opening but then again in australia, typically Animated films don't open big and then are pretty much flat if they open in this timeframe (right before the holidays). anyway, it's the 48th (if it's 10m exactly) biggest opening here and amongst Animated films 4th (behind Shrek 2 & 3 and The Simpsons). Of course FD does take the pixar / disney animated film OW record from Finding Nemo (which had owned that since 2003 - as i noted, it's unusual for an animated film to open big here. Remember Nemo opened with 8m on it's way to 38m. Dory if it matches that run, it would reach 47m+. which isn't impossible to believe, but it does face Ice Age 5 during it's holiday run amongst a number of other films targeting a similar audience.

Surprising start by Warcraft or is warcraft just more popular here in australia than in the US ? (I was half expecting an under 2m start for WC to be honest, especially after the US opening - i guess this film is more of a international performer than a US Domestic performer)
    FD - Finding Dory, WC - WarC., MYB - Me before you?, TC2 - The Conjuring 2

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/to...m-ow/?page=362

Dude, you seriously have reading issues. The other poster was referring to the daily drop of the film - and that's what I referred to. You need to check on your strawmans.

So take a chill pill.
    Time to get those eyes checked. The other poster didn't refer to any daily drop of the film. Neither did you. The other poster said that while it's doing well in some territories it never ranks that highly in Italy. You then proceeded to claim it had ranked #1 at some point(only ever daily) and are now trying to move the goal posts again. Maybe you should check on your strawman arguments and take a chill pill there kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Got some comments from another box office forum regarding Australia

FD - Finding Dory, WC - WarC., MYB - Me before you?, TC2 - The Conjuring 2

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/to...m-ow/?page=362

I was hoping WC would do better than expected down under since there are so many Aussies I've played with over the years.

I'm not going to read every single post in a thread containing close to 20K, I have better things to do with my life than that. And I'm not sure why you're bringing Alice into this, we're discussing Warcraft. Please stay on topic.
    Lol Alice was the rival for the No 1 spot the first week Warcraft opened..... nv mind if you are not interested lol

You do not have to flip back but nobody is going to extra feed you with information when you are late to the party.

You joined this thread when Warcraft has been out 3 weeks on the European market, almost 2 weeks in China, 1 week in the US.....and so on

and now you are all arrogant - oh please stay on topic, who the heck do you think you are?

If you want to talk about Italian numbers, flip back or stop the convo altogether, and start talking about another market that is new.

Lol Alice was the rival for the No 1 spot the first week Warcraft opened..... nv mind if you are not interested lol

You do not have to flip back but nobody is going to extra feed you with information when you are late to the party.

You joined this thread when Warcraft has been out 3 weeks on the European market, almost 2 weeks in China, 1 week in the US.....and so on

and now you are all arrogant - oh please stay on topic, who the heck do you think you are?

If you want to talk about Italian numbers, flip back or stop the convo altogether, and start talking about another market that is new.
    Time for you to go check again. I joined this thread long before it had released. I just don't spend my entire life in it like some people apparently do... I'm just discussing things other people are bringing up at this point. And I'm sorry that I'm basing my analysis on actual evidence. I guess that makes me arrogant for not just basing it on my hopes and wishes like some in this thread.
    Last edited by Snuke; 2016-06-19 at 01:13 PM.

Deleted
    Time to get those eyes checked. The other poster didn't refer to any daily drop of the film. Neither did you. The other poster said that while it's doing well in some territories it never ranks that highly in Italy. You then proceeded to claim it had ranked #1 at some point(only ever daily) and are now trying to move the goal posts again. Maybe you should check on your strawman arguments and take a chill pill there kid.
    Lolol. Someone's getting up on that nerd rage.

He posted the daily gross - that is, in case you didn't get, for that SPECIFIC DAY. I replied saying that 'never' reaching the top was incorrect.

I get it - you're not doing it on purpose. You're just not smart enough to understand.

Lolol. Someone's getting up on that nerd rage.

He posted the daily gross - that is, in case you didn't get, for that SPECIFIC DAY. I replied saying that 'never' reaching the top was incorrect.

I get it - you're not doing it on purpose. You're just not smart enough to understand.
    Roflmao, you're the one who began flinging insults in this discussion(and continue to do so in every post) yet my nerd rage is up? I get you're upset, but please stop with the bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    when Garona drinks from the mug Lady Taria brings her, she is sticking out her pinkie, aahhhhhhh, pinkiegate, pinkieception, an orc (ok, half-orc) sticking out a pinkie
    Again, what's wrong with that? Here we teach children not to stuck it out when holding things.

Smile

Time for you to go check again. I joined this thread long before it had released. I just don't spend my entire life in it like some people apparently do...
    Well, you do not seem to know much about how the movie is doing or about anything film biz related.

but you show arrogance as if you do.

Who cares if I care about Warcraft the movie too much, I surely won't stop posting Box office numbers or trying to interpret it the right way just because you of all people feel

disappointed by watching the movie.

You won't take away the joy from me when watching the movie, nothing you say would. Get over it.
    Last edited by daywalker02; 2016-06-19 at 01:47 PM.

Will these 18 million dollars be added to the total income of the movie? Boxoffice (Around 400 million so far?) + 18? Can the extra 18 million help bringing out a sequel?

Deleted
    Roflmao, you're the one who began flinging insults in this discussion(and continue to do so in every post) yet my nerd rage is up? I get you're upset, but please stop with the bullshit.
    Where's the insult? A truth being harsh doesn't make it an insult mate :roll eyes:

I get it though... not smart.

Where's the insult? A truth being harsh doesn't make it an insult mate :roll eyes:

I think his SNUKE is about to go off. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Will these 18 million dollars be added to the total income of the movie? Boxoffice (Around 400 million so far?) + 18? Can the extra 18 million help bringing out a sequel?
    It's probably the only thing in the box office that's gonna go to legendary as 100% (everything else as 50%). So we can look at it like 36 (or 35 million). Which puts it around 400 now. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume the movie will drag in another 50-100 million during the next 2 or 3 months, and that they'll earn a few dozen more from Blu Ray sales and whatnot. I certainly plan to buy a copy.

All in all, I'm sort of expecting 500 million total at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    It will be part of the income. I cannot guarantee a sequel now. If you want to visualize this, Warcraft movie has just been loaded 55% and another 45% is yet to load (1 more month)

Until most of the markets are closed for the movie, we can only project numbers. Personally I need fireproof numbers, then speculate about merchandise, TV deal and Bluray sale.

All I know is Warcraft has grossed about 365-380 Million estimated right now.

ROFLMAO. You're too stupid to even know when you're insulting people by telling someone who is clearly reading and writing that they cant read? Then you attempt to insult my intelligence(which I'm very comfortable with). And you're trying to tell someone who has studied logic for 20 years that they don't know have any... Pretty sure those are all insults and I'm not having any problems finding them.

Deleted
    In the US the average moviegoer does look at the critical reception of films. It may not be like that in your country, but it most assuredly is that way in mine.
    Then the US is even more retarded than I thought. Apparently they're even letting other people think for them. Can't they make up their own mind?

Well, you do not seem to know much about how the movie is doing or about anything film biz related.

but you show arrogance as if you do.

Who cares if I care about Warcraft the movie too much, I surely won't stop posting Box office numbers or trying to interpret it the

right way just because you of all people fee disappointed by watching the movie.

You won't take the joy watching the movie from me, nothing you say would. Get over it.

I'm using sources that are industry experts reporting on how the movie is doing. And statements by the director. If the movie was doing well he wouldn't be telling us all we're getting is a few deleted scenes on the DvD. They'd let him make that director's cut so many of you think will magically fix the film. I'm sorry that you have some misconceptions when it comes to the movie industry, but I actually know people who work in it for a living. As such I understand that this film isn't a success yet and will need help to become one with the average drop in revenue it is seeing in literally every single major market.
    Last edited by Snuke; 2016-06-19 at 01:36 PM.