10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    thing is, his voice line in icc says "grant me one final blessing... the strength to shatter these bonds" so i think the light took that as the last time he'd be saved from death
    So he finished his coupons and the Light said fuck off?

Seriously though, in ICC he saved us more than himself. Well, also himself but especially us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

Seriously though, in ICC he saved us more than himself. Well, also himself but especially us.
    It was still a cheap kill steal. Would have preferred he sacrificed his life to break the Lich King's control over us and mass rez so we could finish him off. Would have been more honorable dying to the Lich King than some random demon after sitting on his ass for expansions in Hearthglen.

I'd like Blizzard to throw us a curveball. Darion is dead for good and with Tirion no longer an option we go out and find a completely new champion. I'd love to see Dagran Thaurissan come back but doubt that would happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    why ppl are obsessively about blight? damn fire is more dangerous and deadly than blight, just look human and high/blood elf. they just burned trolls to ashes with fire
    Because after blight the place become corrupted and any living creature can't stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its more that your "arguments" are stupid, wrong, repetetive and uninteresting.
    Point me how they stupid and wrong and probably i'll thank you. And please turn off "Im only guy who right and you all wrong" mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    And please turn off "Im only guy who right and you all wrong" mode.
    After reading all replies, you are the one with this attitude.

Because after blight the place become corrupted and any living creature can't stay there.

Point me how they stupid and wrong and probably i'll thank you. And please turn off "Im only guy who right and you all wrong" mode.
    the damage the blight does depends on the patch used.
    South shore will take awhile to repair.
    Gilneas wont take that much time.

its an acid bomb. its cleaner death than a fire bomb.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    the damage the blight does depends on the patch used.
    South shore will take awhile to repair.
    Gilneas wont take that much time.

its an acid bomb. its cleaner death than a fire bomb.
    The Gilnean Liberation Front is operating out of Gilneas, so it isn't like it was that strong of a strain. More explosive than anything else. And wasn't Southshore an unauthorized strain used that ended in the death of those who were involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    The Gilnean Liberation Front is operating out of Gilneas, so it isn't like it was that strong of a strain. More explosive than anything else. And wasn't Southshore an unauthorized strain used that ended in the death of those who were involved?
    gilneas is abandoned.

i think so. South shore strain was way too powerful. not even forsaken can use that land for i think 1000 years

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    gilneas is abandoned.

i think so. South shore strain was way too powerful. not even forsaken can use that land for i think 1000 years
    WoWpedia says they're still operating out of there and you can see Crowley retreating back into it at the end of the silverpine questline. AFAIK they didn't go anywhere.

I never did Hilsbrad post Cataclysm changes, so I'm not entirely sure what goes on there outside of Southshore getting wrecked and a Plants vs. Zombies minigame. But even not knowing, logically speaking using a strain that powerful isn't something that would benefit the Forsaken.

Uvg says gilneas is abandoned.

Anyway.
    The forsaken are trying to create the perfect blight batch that
    Kills all the people
    Leaves the buildings and ground alone
    That evaporates after away

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Legion? Where she focuses on Legion?
    Sylvanas in Stormheim does nothing against the Legion, it's entirely the PC, local Vrykyl serving Havi, and the storm drakes. Sylvanas herself explicitly in her own words prioritizes finding the cure to undeath

I haven't done the Alliance side but I imagine it's the same but with Greymane trying to stop Sylvanas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yes we see those, but we know that the Scourge started full scale invasion, just prior and had beaten the Drakkari and the argent crusaders initially, raising the dead to fight the living, this is standard practice, it is like saying the humans of stratholme willingly became members of the scourge. The difference here is Drakuru joined willingly while the drakkari died defending their lands and were risen into servitude.

You can see this quite well in the beginning of Drak'tharon, with trolls being slain and then being resurrected, the dead of that fortress belonged to the initial force that assaulted their people later on.

On Akali the Rhino god, we do not actually succeed, he is killed despite our interference.
    I dont remember seeing him die , that's probably because I didn't stay to see the whole thing unfold. I was wrong and you were right.

- - - Updated - - -

But wait, if drakkari are evil because of drakkuru joining, then wouldn't all humans be evil because of kel'thuzad and cult of damned ? If that's the case then forsaken are doing the just thing fighting all those evil humans.
    No one said anything about them being evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post

No one said anything about them being evil.
    So ebon blade kills random people just for fun ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    Sylvanas in Stormheim does nothing against the Legion, it's entirely the PC, local Vrykyl serving Havi, and the storm drakes. Sylvanas herself explicitly in her own words prioritizes finding the cure to undeath

I haven't done the Alliance side but I imagine it's the same but with Greymane trying to stop Sylvanas
    What about when she goes to speak with Helya? Is it also about her trying to find the cure to undeath or something much worse and darker?

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    What about when she goes to speak with Helya? Is it also about her trying to find the cure to undeath or something much worse and darker?
    That is to secure the ability to create Valkyr, for the forsaken and the horde. Sylvanas is no longer really interested in a cure for undeath Greymane stops her though

Deleted
    So ebon blade kills random people just for fun ?
    I didn't say anything about the ebon blade , I was aiming at the drakkari with what , I said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That is to secure the ability to create Valkyr, for the forsaken and the horde. Greymane stops her though
    Ah okay , I wasn't aware of that , thank you.

You have proof/links? I only saw how they used blight against Genn and his worgens.
    Who are a nuisance and a distraction against the real enemy.

Yes... but they USED fucking blight. In WoW world its like using nuclear weapon. You cant see difference?
    It only is that to easily triggered crybabies that have a hate boner for the Forsaken for one reason or another. The Blight is merely a strong acid. Again, the horror.

Like i said - It Sylvanas fault if he cant keep her dogs in check.
    That doesn't address the fact that the Blight was used against the Lich King there. Or that it was its very purpose.

Stop considering blight as normal weapon for war like siege weapons/other shit. It isn't.
    Yeah, not gonna stop. Because I actually am aware of the lore, including what the Blight is. It's you who blow it out of proportion and compare it to nuclear weapons, which is ridiculous.

Since when WPL and Hinterlands (!) is forsaken land? Last time i checked it was contested territory.
    WPL is a part of Lordaeron. Forsaken claimed Lordaeron. They established bases in WPL and then pushed their enemies out of it. As for Hinterlands, did they Blight the entirety of Hinterlands, or, you know, just their bases?

Are you so naive? Since Cata Sylvanas and forsakens using LK's methods for achieving their goals.
    And so does the Ebon Blade. Here goes one part of the knee-jerk nonsense. And Lich King killed everyone indiscriminately, waged war against the whole world and turned every victim into a slave, most of them mindless. Yup, totally what Sylvanas is doing. If you gouge your eyes out, because no amount of squinting is going to distort the reality this much.

Well Scarlet was group with demons in command. So you can count what EB saved world once more.
    Except no one knew about that, so you can keep your hindsight to yourself. Especially since, guess what, so did the Forsaken then. Again, the Ebon Blade commended them on their work against the Scarlet. Which they carried out since vanilla until MoP.

Hamuul's heart was full to the brim of joy, knowing he was burning alive following the most socially acceptable warfare standards.
    That was because he thought he'd get Stood in the Fire achievement. Then he wept. Not because of pain of course, but because he learned only being burned by Deathwing counts, not his minions. And Jaina loved the mana bomb. That's why she provoked the Blood Elves. She just wanted them to drop another one on her head and couldn't find another way.

And is not like he did much more than breaking an ice block and delivering a cheap shot.
    So he's half Rogue? Damn, he's the second Me'dan. Paladin, Rogue, almost Death Knight. Welp, it's good he's dead then, one unholy abomination down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account

i mean since then he hasnt really needed the light, and during icc itself he didnt do much fighting.

presumably now he's been actively fighting the legion, and krosus did a number on him as well.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    WoWpedia says they're still operating out of there and you can see Crowley retreating back into it at the end of the silverpine questline. AFAIK they didn't go anywhere.

I never did Hilsbrad post Cataclysm changes, so I'm not entirely sure what goes on there outside of Southshore getting wrecked and a Plants vs. Zombies minigame. But even not knowing, logically speaking using a strain that powerful isn't something that would benefit the Forsaken.
    Retconned in the UVG. Darius, the GLF, and the 7th left the continent after Silverpine. A black dragon and feral pack took up residence between then and the Fangs of the Father chain, and after that the Forsaken just bulldozed and blight bombed the peninsula.

In Hilsbrad you had the Bloodfang pack partner up with the Stormpike to try and force out the Forsaken(since the Gilneans and 7th pussied out), and the Forsaken used an actual nuke on both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    [Retconned in the UVG. Darius, the GLF, and the 7th left the continent after Silverpine. A black dragon and feral pack took up residence between then and the Fangs of the Father chain, and after that the Forsaken just bulldozed and blight bombed the peninsula.
    The gilneans were all addicted to dragon blood there, it was mentioned in the quest chain that they might not pull through, if they go cold turkey and this seems to have happened in the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    i mean since then he hasnt really needed the light, and during icc itself he didnt do much fighting.

presumably now he's been actively fighting the legion, and krosus did a number on him as well.
    Maybe it would have ended differently , if he wasn't captured by Gul'dan , which still makes me wonder how did he let it happen.