View Poll Results: Will you play a different faction next expansion?

Voters
140. This poll is closed
  • Yes, currently Alliance will play Horde

5 3.57%
  • Yes, currently Horde will play Alliance

5 3.57%
  • No, currently Alliance and will play Alliance

57 40.71%
  • No, currently Horde and will play Horde

52 37.14%
  • Not sure yet, currently playing Alliance

14 10.00%
  • Not sure yet, currently playing Horde

7 5.00%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Will you play a different faction next expansion?

I've been wondering for a while if/how all the different changes coming will help balance a bit the unbalanced faction population across servers.

Will you be playing your mains a different faction that what you play in WoD once Legion comes and if so why?

Thanks!

EDIT: I thought about adding play both factions when i created the poll, i play both, but I and pretty much everyone else i know will focus more on one character.

Take the question in the context of the faction you have been most active in for WoD, where most of the friends you play with are, etc.
    Last edited by Apoc2k; 2016-06-20 at 01:02 PM.

Have been palying both factions for some years, and I'll still play both come Legion.

Nope staying horde. Hopfully the PVP balance will be better and there will be more people to queue with since each faction gets their own gladiators.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    No thanks. I will always follow the Horde. Blood or honor! Lock'tar oh'car! For the Sunweavers!

I don't like how Org mages are going to Kirin'Tor city even though they have dishonored the Horde. Org mages are what makes the Horde great. I hope that Vol'jin as a mage takes over the Kirin'Tor.

Deleted
    Why no option for playing both?

10+ Year Old Account
    I play both factions. It won't change.

Deleted
    I switched to alliance for PvP reasons and will probably stay for those reasons. I still have some horde characters and every once in a while I'll play them.

last few of my friends are on Alliance so I'll stay there. I'd be tempted to change if server move + faction change wasn't so ridiculously expensive even if all you want to do is get off a dead realm qq.

Where's the option to play both? I do it right now and I probably will in the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Why no option for playing both?
    I thought about adding play both factions when i created the poll, i play both, but I and pretty much everyone else i know will focus more on one character.

Take the question in the context of the faction you have been are most active in for WoD, where most of the friends you play with are, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc2k View Post
    I thought about adding play both factions when i created the poll, i play both, but I and pretty much everyone else i know will focus more on one character.

Take the question in the context of the faction you have been are most active in for WoD, where most of the friends you play with are, etc.
    I still plan on playing both factions. I have a weekday guild that's Horde and a weekend guild that's Alliance and I plan on maintaining toons in both guilds.

My main is Alliance, and my two "serious" alts are Alliance. I'll be sticking with that in Legion.

I do have a few Horde characters that I play once in a blue moon. For the most part, the only reason I have those characters is the fact that I have a few RL friends who play Horde on a different server. They tend to play for a month or two at a time then lose interest for a year. I play Horde characters with them when they're active and online.

My first character back in 2005 was a tauren warrior, but I only got him to something like level 15. I found out that one of my RL friends was playing Alliance elsewhere, so I abandoned the level 15 tauren, server hopped, and rolled a dwarf there. I still have the tauren character (he's somewhere around level 30-40 now because I jump on him and quest/dick around sometimes if I get bored), and the dwarf warrior is still my main today.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-06-20 at 02:12 PM.

For the Horde!
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Needs a both option but I do play mainly Alliance with 9/10 of my capped characters as alliance. I always have an opposite faction alt so I can see how the story is progressing from their side

Of course not. You couldn't pay me to play alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Switched to alliance during WoD. Will stay.

I've always played Alliance, but right now unsure. I'd say its like 75/25 that I'll continue with Alliance, but I'd love to just go completely fresh and new and roll a BElf DH to start a new journey as Horde.

My main faction has always been Alliance for over 10 years now...that won't change. I will dabble with horde though.

Went back to Horde in 5.2 after a few years of being Alliance against my will. It was like coming home, and I'm never changing my main back.

That being said, I have over 20 Alliance characters (23 Horde), so while my main is Horde forever more, I'm not exactly skipping out on the other faction experience. :P

Will be going back to horde also going shaman again my old cata main