Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Since people are complaining about Mei all the time . . .

*Don't go in CQC with Mei. Engage her at range. Don't leave your objective to pursue her if she flees. (In fact . . . just don't pursue anyone of they flee.)
    *Tracer can blink or recall out of Blizzard.
    *Don't go down a dead end with her. It will end bad. For you.
    *She sucks in group combat, stay with your team.
    If your Junkrat, use your mine to disengage from her while blowing her away.

I did this, ended up freezing midair, but apparently you can still move in air while frozen, so I landed on the little platform above the point on the Control Tower part of Lijiang Tower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another tip: before complaining that a hero is overpowered, play that hero for a few games. They all have counters.
    Putin khuliyo

idk if anyone has mentioned this but Junkrat's mine and trap can be stacked. when someone walks into the trap, pop the mine, and it'll intsa kill a squishie. great for when you want to torment the enemy team and keep them from sneaking up on you.

Do not stand still when grenade spamming with Junkrat. Strafe or move your cursor a little. Lobbing them all in the same spot makes it very easy for the enemy to just move around them.

Loose groups, for the most part, work much better than stacked groups. Stacking too tightly leaves you vulnerable to blizzards, high noons, justice raining on your head, I got you in my sights and other natural disasters.

Mercy's Guardian Angel ability has a 2 second cooldown; Know it, love it. You can avoid some specials by flying to the right person or negate specials by rezzing everyone back up cause you didnt order a missle sandwich with extra justice.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    idk if anyone has mentioned this but Junkrat's mine and trap can be stacked. when someone walks into the trap, pop the mine, and it'll intsa kill a squishie. great for when you want to torment the enemy team and keep them from sneaking up on you.
    Yes it was, but I also said this in regards to that-
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Probably common sense by now, but I feel like people still forget enemy Junkrat traps phase through the ground a bit to make them harder to see. So while something like this can work,

Quote Originally Posted by Condemner View Post
    Combine junkrat's mine and trap. When trapped, detonate the mine. Most of the time an instakill. Usefull at the start when defending, but also to stop flanking peeps.

Not sure if this one is common sense, but junkrat's ultimate can roll on walls.
    Putting the mine on the trap makes it far easier for the enemy team to see. Instead, I usually stick the trap in a doorway, or close by one, with the mine on the wall next to the trap, in a spot they won't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Another tip: before complaining that a hero is overpowered, play that hero for a few games. They all have counters.
    Yes the best way to learn how to counter a hero is to play them for a few games.

My tip is to use the sandbox mode liberally and explore and figure out and memorize the maps. Don't try to pull off clever or silly stuff using map geometry in the middle of a heated game. You can easily go into a sandbox on your own and explore to your hearts content without dragging down an entire team at the same time. I understand experimenting but I can't explain the number of times I've died and been browsing through my teammates and see a genji trying to pull off some weird wall climb or a symmetra trying to find the ideal spot for their turrets.
    Last edited by IxilaFA; 2016-06-20 at 07:58 PM.
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

Roadhog v roadhog, hook and jump then shotgun will place all shotgun shells into the head of the hooked roadhog.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Roadhog v roadhog, hook and jump then shotgun will place all shotgun shells into the head of the hooked roadhog.
    Unless you get the extremely rare occurrence where both Roadhogs hook at literally the exact same time (And I guess have the same ping and everything, because I only had this happen once ever and the other Roadhog said the same) and both Roadhogs just sit exactly where they were for half a second stunned.

But that's a good idea, I never thought of that! Always dislike going against other Roadhogs as Roadhog.

As junkrat you can use your mine or trap to test for hidden symetra turrets by throwing these in doorways before you step through, the beams will destroy them but you will know where they are.

Still using this: If you jump and look down with Reinhardt right before a Junkrat tire explodes It muffles the explosion and you take no direct damage (just shield damage). Not that great if there are people right behind you, but if they jump too it works as well.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yes it was, but I also said this in regards to that-
    ah true, its great when on a map like hanamura where you have windows for the flankers and snipers to come in. leaving a trap near one and a mine on the wall right next to it works to the same effect

15+ Year Old Account
    D.Va can use her defense matrix while thrusters are active.
    Last edited by GodlyBob; 2016-06-20 at 08:46 PM.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    D.Va can use her defense matrix while thrusters are active.
    Your sig is confusing me so much right now

10+ Year Old Account
    You can fully charge Zenyatta's alt fire, and E whoever you are targeting right as you release to burst them down without giving yourself away by E'ing them first.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I read on Reddit today regarding Tracer and D.Va's ults the ! will change color from red to orange if you're far enough away that you won't die

10+ Year Old Account
    Reinhardt's shield isn't a hard wall. Enemies can walk right through it and blast Reinhardt in his pretty little head. Granted, it's dangerous to do against a good Reinhardt, but the majority are bad and won't drop their shield to swing at you until it's way too late.

I constantly see my teammates dancing in front of Reinhardt's shield, usually before retreating because they can't figure out what to do. It makes me sad every time I see it. Even more so when they learn nothing from watching me walk right through the shield and shooting Reinhardt in the head at point blank range.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Tracer, remember, Mercy's tears are your fuel.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Your sig is confusing me so much right now
    Is actually a real thing. Fun to do when engaging one on one. less so on a group engagement as you get too far ahead of the rest of your team.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manthis View Post
    Not 100% sure on this but Symmetras beam (LMB) goes through teammate Meis Icewall.
    The LMB cannot be deflected by Genji(Reins shield does block it although you can run through it), and in a 1v1 Against Winston your LMB will kill him before his gun kills you just run inside his barrier with him and it doesnt block any damage so defend your point once he destroys your turrets

Symmetra can also solo pretty much anyone 1v1 with LMB if you can get within range or flank (Mei,McCree,Reaper will cause some issues) but most others including tanks like D-va/Winston will die before they take you under 50% health