Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Now its time to claim a one world government once and for all. Merge Russia, the US, China, Europe, Brazil, Australia into one huge country.
    ..... I don't exactly see why NOW is that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    He and Trump can go half-naked horse riding together.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew OP's thread title seemed familiar:

Deleted
    I would be worried when Putin starts to praise a US presidential candidate. That man hasn't shown much interest in the betterment of other nations, and certainly not their biggest opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    No thanks. Europe doesn't need:

1. US stance on guns, healthcare, education and politics.
    2. Russias homophobia and government level corruption.
    3. Chinas stance with human rights in general.
    And the U.S. doesn't need Europe's refugee crisis. We already have our own illegals from Mexico, and Cuba to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    And the U.S. doesn't need Europe's refugee crisis. We already have our own illegals from Mexico, and Cuba to deal with.
    On the contrary. You should handle the mess you made, and take all the refugees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Putin's words were quite a bit misinterpreted. He was asked about Trump once, and he gave a very concise and dodgy "diplomatic" response, saying that Trump being popular among people is an indication of his certain positive qualities. Putin didn't actually praise Trump himself, he said he didn't know much of him.

Then though, it is not rare for him to make ambiguous statements that can be interpreted in dozens different ways, so later he can always conveniently say, "I told you!", or "This isn't what I meant".
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find it interesting that he calls America "perhaps the only World Super Power"...

Russia has what? 1,600~ nuclear warheads/bombs, and I believe they have plenty of the city-busting sized ones as well...

Why shouldn't Russia be considered a super power?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

On the contrary. You should handle the mess you made, and take all the refugees.
    No we shouldn't you're enjoying them too much, we wouldn't want to spoil your fun. Also, the U.S. has had little involvement in the Syrian Civil War, it's mostly Russia and Syria displacing people.

I would rather get along with Russia than be an enemy of Russia. I would much rather be a partner with Russia than have anything to do with iran. Bill Clinton had the opportunity to reach out to Russia after the collapse of the soviet union. Instead he let them starve and become cannibals to eat, cannibalism was rampant after the fall of the soviet union. If putin were smart he would release whatever he has on Clinton after its too late for her to be replaced.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-06-21 at 08:34 AM.

European colonialism played a much larger role in messing up the Middle East (and the rest of the world, really) than America could ever dream of. Chickens coming home to roost never made me sad...

Deleted
    No thanks. Europe doesn't need:
    1. US stance on guns, healthcare, education and politics.
    2. Russias homophobia and government level corruption.
    3. Chinas stance with human rights in general.
    Agreed.

So: No, thanks - I gladly go without this "world government".

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Everyone wants Aussies though
    Only if you don't start exporting your wildlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I would rather get along with Russia than be an enemy of Russia. I would much rather be a partner with Russia than have anything to do with iran. Bill Clinton had the opportunity to reach out to Russia after the collapse of the soviet union. Instead he let them starve and become cannibals to eat, cannibalism was rampant after the fall of the soviet union. If putin were smart he would release whatever he has on Clinton after its too late for her to be replaced.
    This is something I'd, for once in my life, see Shalcker respond to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    This is something I'd, for once in my life, see Shalcker respond to.
    I have no idea what shalker is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    didn't we already have this thread? I'm 99% sure someone posted this already.
    Does it matter? The MMO-C offtopic forum needs to meet its Russia/Trump-topic quotas for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I find it interesting that he calls America "perhaps the only World Super Power"...

Russia has what? 1,600~ nuclear warheads/bombs, and I believe they have plenty of the city-busting sized ones as well...

Why shouldn't Russia be considered a super power?
    Nukes are not what makes a country a superpower. Being able to project massive force anywhere in the world without the use of nukes does.

Russia and China are both regional powers. Not superpowers. This is why you see China trying to expand into the South China Sea, and Putin trying to flex his muscle in the Eastern European area. Both want to be bigger powers than what they are.

China and/or India will be the next superpowers, should there be another - not Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Nukes are not what makes a country a superpower. Being able to project massive force anywhere in the world without the use of nukes does.

Russia and China are both regional powers. Not superpowers. This is why you see China trying to expand into the South China Sea, and Putin trying to flex his muscle in the Eastern European area. Both want to be bigger powers than what they are.

China and/or India will be the next superpowers, should there be another - not Russia.
    I keep seeing these claims about India and I do not understand them at all. China and India have the people and the landmass, I see that, but unlike China, India seems to have 0 ambitions to go anywhere technologically, socially or other markers for "powerdom". Unless you count call center per capita a valid power benchmark. They're champs of that.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Now its time to claim a one world government once and for all. Merge Russia, the US, China, Europe, Brazil, Australia into one huge country.
    As an Aussie, I welcome our new God Emperor.

7+ Year Old Account
    we should just go to war with eu and end that joke once and for all

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    we should just go to war with eu and end that joke once and for all
    Good luck, we're freezing your economy atm. The longer you wait, the less likely you'll be able to do jack shit. So better hurry up!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.