Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I would rather get along with Russia than be an enemy of Russia. I would much rather be a partner with Russia than have anything to do with iran. Bill Clinton had the opportunity to reach out to Russia after the collapse of the soviet union. Instead he let them starve and become cannibals to eat, cannibalism was rampant after the fall of the soviet union. If putin were smart he would release whatever he has on Clinton after its too late for her to be replaced.
    Cannibalism in post-Soviet Russia? Haven't heard of that. Things were rough, and crime rates skyrocketed - but cannibalism seems like overexaggeration. Even in North Korea during starvation in 90-s such cases weren't known.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Agreed.

So: No, thanks - I gladly go without this "world government".
    What if it is formed under Austrian leadership?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What if it is formed under Austrian leadership?
    That uhh....Has been tried in the past
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Without the U.S. the EU would be Germany or Russia.
    Without Europe, there wouldnt be a US.

As a Russian friend of mine said "In Russia saying someone is bright means they draw too much attention to themselves. It's not exactly a straight compliment, more of a character observation."
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

the bromance is dead, cue The Fray.

if a force attacked the U.S. there would be citizens available to snipe officers, tank commanders, etc. this is a really big deterrence, aside from our nuclear arsenal and the knowledge that they would not have a home country to go back home to.
    Get your head out of Hollywood, the real world doesn't work that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Now its time to claim a one world government once and for all. Merge Russia, the US, China, Europe, Brazil, Australia into one huge country.
    Leave Finland alone, so we can invade, pillage and rape like the mongols we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    That uhh....Has been tried in the past
    But Austria in the past was quite different from what it's like nowadays, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Without Europe, there wouldnt be a US.
    Europe provides nothing to us that we could not provide ourselves. try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Get your head out of Hollywood, the real world doesn't work that way.
    many tank commanders lost their life in iraq to nothing more than a very good civilian sniper. and that was not hollywood.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Simply put your lack of a civilian defense to deter encroaching armies until the U.S. can get there to save you is what made you so tempting to attack in the first place.
    Since when has a civilian defense ever stopped or even slowed an army?

- - - Updated - - -

if a force attacked the U.S. there would be citizens available to snipe officers, tank commanders, etc. this is a really big deterrence, aside from our nuclear arsenal and the knowledge that they would not have a home country to go back home to.
    Yeah, the real world is not Call of Duty... jesus, you really believe that shit, don't you?

- - - Updated - - -

Way to go ignoring where you're coming from... The US has been shat into the world by god himself, hasn't it?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Since when has a civilian defense ever stopped or even slowed an army?
    Never heard of guerrilla warfare I take it?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Yes, because that's what the rednecks are known for. Intelligent guerilla warfare... Heck, most of them would break down wheezing after running 100 metres. Good luck fighting off that invasion!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

You missed the point completely... USA was created by people who travelled there from EU. If no them, there wouldnt be US. The land would still belong to Indians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Guerilla warfare is basically just nipping at your enemy's heels after he just walked right over you.

Yes, because that's what the rednecks are known for. Intelligent guerilla warfare... Heck, most of them would break down wheezing after running 100 metres. Good luck fighting off that invasion!
    Learning what "guerilla" warfare actually was caused my child self untold disappointment.

Last edited by Macaquerie; 2016-06-22 at 08:38 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It only takes one guy with intelligence to run the guerrilla operation. Rednecks just have to follow orders. I think they can manage that. And guerrilla warfare is very effective at slowing down the invasion by disrupting those supply lines everyone has a hard on for.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Guerilla warfare is basically just nipping at your enemy's heels after he just walked right over you.
    A nip here a nip there and ho and behold the enemy is slowed down.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Learning what "guerilla" warfare actually was caused my child self untold disappointment.

That is one of the better pictures I've been linked recently... lol so insulting, though. But so funny....

- - - Updated - - -

It only takes one guy with intelligence to run the guerrilla operation. Rednecks just have to follow orders. I think they can manage that. And guerrilla warfare is very effective at slowing down the invasion by disrupting those supply lines everyone has a hard on for.
    I think you'll find that the average American is not suitable guerilla material. It's not about "just following orders". Like 50% or more is about mobility. That means running. And the average American is a fat slob that is in danger of a heart attack after one flight of stairs and thus needs a break. But hey, go on, live your CoD dream.

You're not the same people that fought of the Brits. Don't delude yourself.

That is one of the better pictures I've been linked recently... lol so insulting, though. But so funny....
    Honestly, I don't think training a gorilla to be able to use a gun is all that outlandish a proposition. Come on science, don't let me down....

Honestly, I don't think training a gorilla to be able to use a gun is all that outlandish a proposition. Come on science, don't let me down....
    Haven't the movies taught you enough? We need to keep those stinking dirty apes down, not arm them!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    West dont go along to well with countries closer to banana republics than a working or half-working democracy.
    Why exactly? West seems to go along with lots of banana republics just fine...

Russia already used up it once/20year chance of becoming something tolerable and it blew it like it has done every single time.
    "Become something tolerable" while you're completely antagonistic to them? How is that supposed to work? "Love your enemy" doesn't really work at country levels... :/

You are more than welcome when Russia resemble something other than spewing out crap like a *lets give you a giggle*, a US bring peace carpet bombing.
    Nope, experience show we wouldn't be welcome even then. So why exactly should we? :/

Untill then, enjoy your 3rd world rule of law, freedom of press and democracy indexes cos we sure dont.
    What, you think French "courts" doing one-day session to convict foreigners from one to two years based on three photos of them "being around" and then releasing French man with same evidence is "rule of law"?

You westerners have funny ideas of what "rule of law" is...

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    What, you think French "courts" doing one-day session to convict foreigners from one to two years based on three photos of them "being around" and then releasing French man with same evidence is "rule of law"?

You westerners have funny ideas of what "rule of law" is...
    Calling bullshit on that.