Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Some npcs changed and got new vocie overs. Music seems to be playing a lot more now
    Last edited by Azahel; 2016-06-22 at 04:02 AM.

RIP worthless Blacksmithing profession.

Finding it harder each patch to stay with my ele shaman for legion...

this doesn't reads like a patch note for a beta which should be tuning shit left and right. Looks more like a "just before the release" patch

Love that plate set bonus.

"have some of the shitty stat that should have gotten killed instead of Multistrike"

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    Finding it harder each patch to stay with my ele shaman for legion...
    Why I went Enhancement with my shammy in beta, and intend on doing so when it goes live (unless things change)..

They said earlier, Mythic is not that much harder than Heroic, and if you have 4 friends who are skilled enough for Heroic, Mythic should be fine. It's just Mythic+ that's a real skill test at higher levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    The game was more popular before. Casuals are the ones killing it.
    More popular before what exactly? It was most popular during Wrath which is when most people argue it became casual-friendly (i.e. 'wrath-babies')

Fashionista achievements like Fashionista: Back now require you to collect 100 appearances, up from 25
    FFS, I'm having a hard enough time digging up wrists. I hope alternate colors come automatically in some cases and count toward achievement, because 100 is high unless you actively farm items. 50 or 75 is more than fair.
    Legion Dungeon Hero and several other dungeon achievements now require you to complete them in Mythic rather than Heroic.
    Ouch. This was something I thought about in WoD, stomping through Heroics for achievements seemed too easy.
    Arcadian War Turtle is no longer from Blacksmithing, but Vendor: Xur'ios
    Disappointed, but I thought it was strange we got a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylinn View Post
    Must they make the achieves Mythic only, I was looking forward to working on them in Heroic.
    Making them Mythic only isn't going to entice me to want to do Mythic Blizz.
    Mythic isn't difficult, it's just not able to be queued for. It's Mythic+ where it gets challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    .Disappointed, but I thought it was strange we got a mount.
    BS still has a mount. We just now don't have 2 mounts.

http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/213916-...-hound-harness
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2016-06-22 at 05:07 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, why do we bother doing shit for mounts when blizz reskins them and hands them out for jackshit a few months later? Every time.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Sigh, why do we bother doing shit for mounts when blizz reskins them and hands them out for jackshit a few months later? Every time.
    *shrug* I just wanted a flying moose. Don't really give a shit if there are other versions. More to collect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Welp, time to see if the FoK buff is worth a damn.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What about major perfomance differences in certain areas? Being able to run 3 zones on stable 95FPS and having it drop to 20-30 in Suramar / Val'sharah is pretty bad.

I think it is a good move increasing the number of appearances required, as I met every one of those short of tabards/shirts on a single well played character.
    And getting those would simply mean visits to vendors for the most part.

Time will tell how realistic that increased amount is to achieve though.
    Multiple characters will be required I suspect, which is really the way it should be on the slots where a character can only use a fraction of the possibilities.

They better be nerfing those Fashionesta achievements back down to 50, or remove shirts from the achievement. There are like 103 shirts in the game, and the achievement calls for 100 with the current build, coz that shit is cutting it close otherwise compared to the other slots which have hundreds if not thousands of items.

Thal'kiel's Consumption Deals 0 Shadow damage. 40 yd range. Instant. Thal'kiel drains 10% of the life from your demon servants and unleashes a blast of Shadow damage at your current target equal to the life he stole. 40 yd range. Instant.
    Its still a 2 sec cast....

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrescene View Post
    More popular before what exactly? It was most popular during Wrath which is when most people argue it became casual-friendly (i.e. 'wrath-babies')
    To be fair, if you want to go by "popularity" being tied to subscriptions, the game had a lot more growth during Vanilla (8M) and TBC (3M). Wrath is when it stagnated (Growth of ~1M). Wrath stagnated WoW. Wether it was because of being more casual-friendly or not we don't know, even though it's unlikely.

The truth is that being more or less casual friendly does have some influence on popularity and subscription numbers, but there are far too many other factors and variables involved to draw any linear relation between individual design choices of the game on a given time period and the number of subscriptions that period had.