Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Lol it has begun and we got a new player in ZMP denying everything and spreading false information. Wonder if he is really danish.
    "Oh noooo someone disagrees with my opinions...".
    Last edited by zmp; 2016-06-22 at 12:03 PM.

Hilarious Swedish fella on NATO:

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it mean that all the usual suspects will be working towards getting banned here, rather than all over the forum? Yaaaaaaaay!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Who is he reminding me? Umm... Right, I remember!

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    The reason i made that comment is because that shield despite that affects directly the strategic balance between USA and Russia, it can be also used as a first strike instrument keeping in further risk Russia's nuclear deterrence potential.
    Why would you want to have a Tomahawk in a immobile base, then you can have it on a mobile lorry?

How do we know that Russia is not preper a first strike then they deploy 600km range cruise missile on mobile lorrys in Crimea and Kaliningrad. Russia do not let west inspect them.....
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-800_Oniks

- - - Updated - - -

b) Since German FM few days ago, today the Hungarian PM and last week Italian PM all said NATO is warmongering
    So if you acpete German Hungarian and Italian telling the truth? So if they say Russia is warmongering is that to true? or the of Annexation of Crimea was wrong? or they only tell the truth as long you like what they say?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Well, it's not like the whole crisis was started by someone annexing a certain peninsula, right? Right!
    You do realize Crimea is Russia's acess to the Black sea? You do realize that Crimea is primarily comprised of Russian people, and that it was part of Russia around 25 years ago? You do realize Putin's actions were a response to USA backed terrorists overthrowing the elected government? Then there's the fact western polls show Crieman people atm favor Russia over Ukraine. Or the fact Joe Biden's son got promoted to CEO of one of Ukraine's gas companies in 2014. Or the fact the USA government (not a charity organization) wanted to ''renovate a school'' in Sevastopol.

Just a look at NATO's military spending and their bases all around the world tells you nobody is in a position to do anything against them. Nobody would initiate an attack. Putin is just defending national interests and that's a fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    You do realize Crimea is Russia's acess to the Black sea? You do realize that Crimea is primarily comprised of Russian people, and that it was part of Russia around 25 years ago? You do realize Putin's actions were a response to USA backed terrorists overthrowing the elected government? Then there's the fact western polls show Crieman people atm favor Russia over Ukraine. Or the fact Joe Biden's son got promoted to CEO of one of Ukraine's gas companies in 2014. Or the fact the USA government (not a charity organization) wanted to ''renovate a school'' in Sevastopol.
    That's a nice conspiracy you got there (lol, okay, actually not, it's pretty awful), but all that realizing apparently didn't make you realize that that peninsula you're talking of wasn't a part of Russia anymore for 25 years and thus an attack on the sovereignty of another country... just as you stated.

Just a look at NATO's military spending and their bases all around the world tells you nobody is in a position to do anything against them. Nobody would initiate an attack. Putin is just defending national interests and that's a fact.
    Yeah...that's what... a defensive alliance is kinda for, right...? Detering third parties...? I'm glad you understood that. Don't want to spoonfeed you, considering you already got spoonfed by state TV. *chuckle*

Hilarious Swedish fella on NATO:

Isn't this guy a Bosnian war refugee? Talk about an ingrate, Sweden generously offers to take him in and allow him to grow up in a society with one of the highest living standards in the world, just so as an adult he can make videos talking shit about how the Swedish are a bunch of pussified girly men and unironically bitching about taking in too many refugees. I mean, if he loves mother Russia so damn much, why doesn't he go there instead? I'm sure they'd welcome him with open arms...

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Isn't this guy a Bosnian war refugee? Talk about an ingrate, Sweden generously offers to take him in and allow him to grow up in a society with one of the highest living standards in the world, just so as an adult he can make videos talking shit about how the Swedish are a bunch of pussified girly men and unironically bitching about taking in too many refugees. I mean, if he loves mother Russia so damn much, why doesn't he go there instead? I'm sure they'd welcome him with open arms...
    You sound angry =)

The guy never said he loved Russia. I am sorry your comprehension isn't enough to understand his video.
    He said quite a lot of rational stuff imo though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    You do realize that Crimea is primarily comprised of Russian people, and that it was part of Russia around 25 years ago?
    Check your facts, mate. Crimea was a part of Soviet Union, and it belonged to Ukrainian SSR since 1954. Before that, it was an autonomous republic. It wasn't a part of Russia since 1921.

If the region should belong to Russia based on the fact that it belonged to it 94 years ago, then imagine how many lands should belong to Germany and Japan based on the fact that they belonged to them 75 years ago! Uh-oh!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

You sound angry =)

The guy never said he loved Russia. I am sorry your comprehension isn't enough to understand his video.
    He said quite a lot of rational stuff imo though.
    He's not saying anything that hasn't been repeated on the internet millions of times before. Blah blah blah feminazis radical Islamic jihad PC SJW cuck regressive leftist whatever. If that message hasn't broken through by now it probably never will, eh?

This guy just pisses me off because, as an immigrant myself, I realize how important it is to show gratitude to our adopted countries for taking us in and providing us with opportunities that we wouldn't otherwise have had, and that we are in no way entitled to these privileges but in many cases simply lucked into them. Not only is this guy completely ungrateful, he's also a huge hypocrite who wants to slam the door on people just like him and deny them the special treatment he managed to get. Fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    As far as "herding refugees" goes, Turkey seemed to had a lot more involvement and benefits from that compared to Assad/Russia.

"US long-term ally Erdogan supported terrorists in Syria by supplying them with money for stolen Syrian oil and herded refugees into Europe to get billions in aid and visa concessions" sounds a lot more plausible really.

And Kurds shelling Turkey (and doing terrorists attacks) is direct attack on NATO member... so?
    Depends on what group of kurds and I may be wrong but Nato doesn't really jump in when its homegrown terrorism...its more about other countries attacking them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Check your facts, mate. Crimea was a part of Soviet Union, and it belonged to Ukrainian SSR since 1954. Before that, it was an autonomous republic. It wasn't a part of Russia since 1921.

If the region should belong to Russia based on the fact that it belonged to it 94 years ago, then imagine how many lands should belong to Germany and Japan based on the fact that they belonged to them 75 years ago! Uh-oh!
    Can we get Belgium, Luxumbourg, Indosia, South Africa, Suriname, New Amsterdam(/York) back then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Can we get Belgium, Luxumbourg, Indosia, South Africa, Suriname, New Amsterdam(/York) back then?
    Hold your horses, if we got back to HRE Borders, then you belong to us now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, granted!

*sudden realization*

Juuuust... Let's not go back beyond late XVIII century, okay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Hold your horses, if we got back to HRE Borders, then you belong to us now.
    Half of us would go back to Italy, sorry.

Sure if you can make all these places agree to go back =)

Deleted
    I don't think it'll ever come to an all out nuclear war, what's the point? No one wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure if you can make all these places agree to go back =)
    Hmm, Mexicans seem to want to become a part of the US... Would you support that if the US moved in to Mexico with tanks, conducted referendum there and annexed it? Actually, I think we could take the whole territory of both Americas, except for Cuba and Canada - who needs them!

Deleted
    So, this is basically going to be a pro-russian circlejerk based on the self-imposed delusion of an aggressive NATO heading for a showdown against Russia?

Fun.
    You're adorable

Be more adorable.
    If you don't see that there are clear provocations towards russia here, then this only proves that civilization as a whole has not moved beyond 100 years ago and easily submits to whatever imperative it is told, as long as it comes in a different, easily digestible packaging and provides a nemesis-figure to hate on. And no amount of education seems to help.

Deleted
    That's a nice conspiracy you got there (lol, okay, actually not, it's pretty awful), but all that realizing apparently didn't make you realize that that peninsula you're talking of wasn't a part of Russia anymore for 25 years and thus an attack on the sovereignty of another country... just as you stated.

Yeah...that's what... a defensive alliance is kinda for, right...? Detering third parties...? I'm glad you understood that. Don't want to spoonfeed you, considering you already got spoonfed by state TV. *chuckle*
    Facts are not conspiracies. Sovereignty? Overthrowing another countries government is not an attack on sovereignty? Defensive alliance? You mean the only alliance which has initiated wars in the last 25 years? So defensive. Iraq was defense, Lybia and Syria too right? Yugoslavia was just defense and Kosovo too? So many countries initiating attacks against NATO, right? State TV? I'm not Russian but from Slovenia. And in here the state TV is also only reporting about how Putin is bad. Do you not realize your own state TV in Germany is propaganda of the highest calibre? But I don't even know why I bothered. German with a dweeb waifu avatar. Doesn't get more sheltered than that.