I believe its currently Haste > Mastery>=Crit, but may change with tuning.

Oke well I had a small problem. Ive always had Charge on number 2 on my keyboard. 1-3-4 has always been the normal rotation.

With furious slash this ruined it all and since I dont use Charge as rotation this meant I need to experiment but nothing felt right. Since I now tried macro furious slash into Charge! Worked well enough for me haha
    I have same on arms warrior with Rend on live.

Any reason not to do this?

I can definitely back up Haste over the other two stats. My guess is that Mastery will take precedence over Crit, because Crit is devalued pretty heavily by the guaranteed 15% stack buff.

Haste is just so good though. I'm sitting at 22% on the PTR at iLvl 715 or so, and I'm really having a great time with the rotation, and the damage numbers aren't too bad either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Oke well I had a small problem. Ive always had Charge on number 2 on my keyboard. 1-3-4 has always been the normal rotation.

With furious slash this ruined it all and since I dont use Charge as rotation this meant I need to experiment but nothing felt right. Since I now tried macro furious slash into Charge! Worked well enough for me haha

I have hamstring macro'd to charge primarily for PvP, as long as you can deal with the error messages I believe the downside is that if you want to FS straight after charge there's a slight delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post

I keep Victory Rush macro'd there instead, but it should work perfectly fine since they have separate range requirements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I keep Victory Rush macro'd there instead, but it should work perfectly fine since they have separate range requirements.
    Talking about Victory Rush, damn i miss that button while leveling, or doing world quests for that matter. I wonder why they removed it....

So I've heard Haste is being valued over mastery with the changes in legion. Having played with the rotation in Legion I can honestly say furious slash is furious shit. I'm a big fan of raging blow being talented. I honestly think that mastery with the 3 second window of enrage will carry less weight than it currently does, whereas haste lowers our GCD I don't think that'll undervalue crit chance either. Personally the rotation I've been using in beta is Bloodthirst > Raging Blow > Wild Slash > Blood Thirst until I'm at 100 rage, at which point I use rampage and then continue the rotation barring a few minor changes with avatar/battlecry/etc.

Do we have any real number sims yet supporting anything? Or is this all speculation still?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Do we have any real number sims yet supporting anything? Or is this all speculation still?
    There are numbers, but the Simcraft folks are keeping it all on the downlow for now, so as not to release info that changes but people still quote old stuff and spread misinformation. Once tuning slows down and numbers are closer to final, they'll give us the math and all the specifics, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Haven't totally followed it myself but I believe crit has massively devalued due to flopping Slash giving us a 15% stacking buff to BTs crit chance and Rampage always enraging us upon use.

I'm also inclined to think haste is the best because with Frenzy (not 100% if it's viable for ST though), enrage (100% attack speed added to it) and Endless Rage we have a fairly low CD on Bloodthirst and a higher rage regen rate which means more Rampage uses assuming you're using Carnage (which, you probably should be iirc). It's also worth noting if Frenzy isn't optimal Raging Blow gives us rage whilst using Inner Rage however unless I'm severely out of date it does still gain the Mastery % modifier when Enraged...

tl;dr: crit devalued, apparently haste pulling ahead due to lower GCD & more rage. No clue about Mastery but since the 100% attack speed from mastery is static (not increased by mastery rating) I assume it falls behind haste. (okay not much of a tl;dr)

Talents in case you aren't sure wtf I'm talking about: http://legion.wowhead.com/talent-calc/warrior/fury

If any of this is wrong I apologise
    but isnt haste also affecting enrage duration, ie. reducing it? So capping haste would result in less 100% AS and thus a dps decrease due to the mastery being less effective in terms of duration. thats what I recall at least, was a big deal few weeks/montsh ago in beta forums concerning warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    but isnt haste also affecting enrage duration, ie. reducing it? So capping haste would result in less 100% AS and thus a dps decrease due to the mastery being less effective in terms of duration. thats what I recall at least, was a big deal few weeks/montsh ago in beta forums concerning warrior.
    They reverted the mechanic of haste reducing enrage time. And thank god for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    There are numbers, but the Simcraft folks are keeping it all on the downlow for now, so as not to release info that changes but people still quote old stuff and spread misinformation. Once tuning slows down and numbers are closer to final, they'll give us the math and all the specifics, etc.
    Makes sense. I'll just stick to my current theorycrafting (without numbers) and hope I'm logistically in the right.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

From everything I have played around with on PTR Haste seems to be quite strong due to the fact that the lower GCD allowing for more slashes inbetween the cd on enrage. Which in turn allows for more rampages. The rotation feels good. Though I also feel that there is something missing but im not sure what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Petezaparty View Post
    From everything I have played around with on PTR Haste seems to be quite strong due to the fact that the lower GCD allowing for more slashes inbetween the cd on enrage. Which in turn allows for more rampages. The rotation feels good. Though I also feel that there is something missing but im not sure what it is.
    Ya can confirm Haste stacking feels really good. I character copied onto the Beta and replaced all my gems/enchants with haste, and the spec feels fantastic.

In case anyone is curious, askmrrobot.com have released a Beta sim for legion. You can either load your character from the armory (for 7.0 L100) or a "premade" L110 character. You can play around with the talents, rotation and simmer fight example, and it will spit you out a DPS number and your state weights. Yes, it's still under development etc but gives you *something* to play with while tuning still occurs and sim-c isn't released.

Curiously, according to the sim, it seems once you get into 110 gear with full artifact weapon that Frothing Berserker seems to "sim" quite well.

Beta askmrrobot.com

My god I hope Fresh Meat doesn't go live, it feels so underwhelming as a talent.
    Wouldn't mind it if it was baseline though.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Hey guys, haven't settled on what class/spec to play for Legion yet and haven't touched a Warrior since Vanilla. I'm wondering how they're feeling right now both in terms of playstyle and expected dps? Also I realise this is the Fury thread (and thus question is largely regarding Fury) but how are Arms performing PvE-wise?

Deleted
    Could anyone be so kind to link to the page where artifact talents are discussed if there is any?
    Really curious what path turns out best in the end, I'd say going for the upper talents first towards the increased stacking buff for execute yes?
    Then work bottom to middle simply said, could be entirely wrong tho, if anyone has a link !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killua Zoldyck View Post
    Hey guys, haven't settled on what class/spec to play for Legion yet and haven't touched a Warrior since Vanilla. I'm wondering how they're feeling right now both in terms of playstyle and expected dps? Also I realise this is the Fury thread (and thus question is largely regarding Fury) but how are Arms performing PvE-wise?
    This is going to be hugely subjective and down to the particular preferences of the person playing it. Tuning is also still being done, so performance is also completely relative.

The PTR is publicly available. I would recommend installing the PTR client, creating a premade warrior, and just trying them. Personally, I think all 3 specs are a blast to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    This is going to be hugely subjective and down to the particular preferences of the person playing it. Tuning is also still being done, so performance is also completely relative.

The PTR is publicly available. I would recommend installing the PTR client, creating a premade warrior, and just trying them. Personally, I think all 3 specs are a blast to play.
    Yeah I intend to do so next month, just impatient is all :P

Somewhere in this thread I believe someone said it's best to go for the last trait first (Rage of the Valajar) then work backwards to the other 2 GDs.