Kind of exciting, you don't get to cast a historical vote every day. Though the Scottish referendum was pretty historical.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Ya, wouldn't want a company making money hand over fist to have to finance one of the biggest shows on tv all by themselves now would we.

/sarcasm
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    So, if the vote comes up for "Brexit", does anyone believe the government will actually agree to leave the EU?

This is just a referendum to see what the publics opinion is ONLY - There isn't actually ANYTHING thats' binding or that even implies that the government will have to follow along with whatever decision is made. It would make them pretty unpopular; but it's not as if they'd really care.
    If they don't, this government won't last for long.

Even us remainers will kick off if the vote goes against us and they don't enact it, that goes against democracy and makes the entire thing a farce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    If the UK stays in the EU, would they finally switch to the Euro? Is kinda nice to have Europe with a single currency.
    LOL

First off, UK is far from the only EU country that doesn't use the Euro..
    Second, EU is only 28 of 47 countries in Europe. None of the 19 use Euro.

Thus.... The majority of European countries DOES NOT use the crap Euros... In fact, 19 of 48 use it..

Denmark will never switch.. We've voted no for it FOUR TIMES.. The politicians dare not put it up for vote again..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2016-06-23 at 04:16 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

7+ Year Old Account
    Breaking news: 80% of US citizens who read the independent and participate in online polls are economicaly illiterate.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/katiesol.../#23f8f58362b6

Also this website has a ratio of 3:1 for remain.

https://www.predictit.org/Contract/7...-end-2016#data
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-06-23 at 04:23 AM.

Bookies are out in force once again. Betfair having remain at 78%in favour of remain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish to offer an early CONCRATULATIONS ON YOUR BREXIT.. It's a bold move and I hope all countries get the same oppotunity..

R.I.P. EU
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

So what do you propose european countries should do instead to not be pawns of the big powers like they were during the cold war. Like history has shown happens to all middle and little powers compared to the big boys?

I wish to offer an early CONCRATULATIONS ON YOUR BREXIT.. It's a bold move and I hope all countries get the same oppotunity..

R.I.P. EU

I can't speak for all Danes ofc but i have alot of Danish friends and they all want out too, they are hoping the uk gets out and starts some sort of chain reaction so maybe they will get an option to somewhere down the line.

30 mins to vote and its raining cats and dogs outside, dammit

i think i need to be abit more awake when i copy and paste so early in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Bookies are out in force once again. Betfair having remain at 78%in favour of remain.
    As much as i personally want out, i think this last week has been very good for the remain, also the unfortunate events of MP Cox dying really have added alot of support.

I think about a week ago it was so close to call, i would quess its in the range of 60% remain.
    Last edited by sircaw; 2016-06-23 at 05:33 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Denmark will never switch.. We've voted no for it FOUR TIMES.. The politicians dare not put it up for vote again..
    You are wrong i think. Well we will never switch but i think there will be more votes, as soon as they can imagine people forgetting the last one we will get the next one. They will keep doing it until either the euro or the eu or our membership of the eu ceases to be or we vote yes

How long until I know the divorce is final? I'm tired of seeing this topic spammed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    How long until I know the divorce is final? I'm tired of seeing this topic spammed.
    Tomorrow morning.

Go go Brits! Yes or No, do your job as citizens. Whatever you think is the best. I ll be following feeds all day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    I can't speak for all Danes ofc but i have alot of Danish friends and they all want out too, they are hoping the uk gets out and starts some sort of chain reaction so maybe they will get an option to somewhere down the line.

30 mins to vote and its raining cats and dogs outside, dammit

i think i need to be abit more awake when i copy and paste so early in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

As much as i personally want out, i think this last week has been very good for the remain, also the unfortunate events of MP Cox dying really have added alot of support.

I think about a week ago it was so close to call, i would quess its in the range of 60% remain.
    there have been people waiting for decades for this vote i dont think whats happen in the last month can swag peoples view. This votes going to go down to the wire but i honestly think they have underestimated the amount of people who are going to vote leave.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The EU is only supporting big continental banks and the very wealthy. If you think they support remain because they believe in what the EU is then you need to think again.

Also, standard election/referendum rules apply - If you can vote but choose not to then you're banned from complaining about the result.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    ok off to vote brb !

7+ Year Old Account
    Are people really willing to commit economic suicide?

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Are people really willing to commit economic suicide?
    Yes, the remain camp seem dead set on it.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Yes, the remain camp seem dead set on it.
    I was talking about those who want to leave. There is no economic benefit of leaving the EU. Sovereignity means little, when you don't have a strong enough economy to support whatever policy you are willing to make with that sovereignity.