Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How could you win against illidan with toilet paper and duct tape???
    Well, I never said the premise itself made a lot of sense in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Maybe it's that horrid smell that duct tape usually has that would weaken him?
    Or maybe night elves are allergic to duct tape?

Or we would be able to buy him off with toilet paper. I mean do you know how people used to wipe their asses? (They largely didn't but those that did used towels that had to be cleaned regularly often soaked in vinegar. That must have stung after a bad burrito . . .)
    Duct tape is highly effective against wild Illidans.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    But we need a good reason to lose the artifacts at the end. Empowering someone with it feels less anticlimatic rather than having the weapons destroyed.
    Actually, we need a reason to lose them at the start of the next expansion, not at the end of this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tried Ashran in beta? Do we know if the nemesis quests will still be doable in the Legion version of Ashran? I've asked on Twitter twice now with no response.

Is live stream Q&A today at the same time as prev week?

Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    Is live stream Q&A today at the same time as prev week?
    Yep, today at 11am PDT.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Yep, today at 11am PDT.
    Oh boy.... I wonder what they will answer this time. I honestly can't see how they answer much else without giving away patch cycles or future content plans. Balance Issues maybe? Seriously, anyone got any ideas what the hell they could possibly talk about?

Completely unrelated but I was gonna make a shop of the Garrosh Bunker with "Drinking Goo Sets You Free" but someone did something better while I was searching.

for those of you in the beta that are playing a healer...how are world quests feeling for healers? can they solo them easily or does the reduced DPS really make it a pain?

It's about professions today, Paula.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Oh boy.... I wonder what they will answer this time.
    They already confirmed it would be about professions during last week's.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    It's about professions today, Paula.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    They already confirmed it would be about professions during last week's.
    Ah, I should read Blue Posts more.

Seriously, anyone got any ideas what the hell they could possibly talk about?
    Last time was general, but today is only profession topic. So mostly how it works etc. I presume that they will tell a lot of "already known" facts, so it will be mainly like blog post for new people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    So on my Druid I researched the Order Hall Ability Evergreen but for the hell of it I cant find these 2 spots of soils. Where are they supposed to be????
    Noone knows that?

Deleted
    Can't wait for the chat to spam "legacy" like the mindless sheep that they are!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    Well when the totally-not-a-griefer Sodapoppin demands the Twitchtards do it they tend to do it.

Deleted
    Well when the totally-not-a-griefer Sodapoppin demands the Twitchtards do it they tend to do it.
    Sad truth, atleast the kungenbois seem to have stopped!

Oh boy.... I wonder what they will answer this time. I honestly can't see how they answer much else without giving away patch cycles or future content plans. Balance Issues maybe? Seriously, anyone got any ideas what the hell they could possibly talk about?
    Am I the last person on earth that speaks fluent sarcasm?

Bless all you who answered this sincerely.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Am I the last person on earth that speaks fluent sarcasm?

Bless all you who answered this sincerely.
    2nd to last.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Sorry, I've been fishing too much. Lost my sense of sarcasm. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    What does legacy mean? I mean I know what the word means, but what does it have to do with the chat? :3