Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is there digital versions of those?
    Don't believe so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Parrin View Post
    With the Steam Sale starting tomorrow, have any great deals already appeared on GOG, Origin, Amazon, or other sites?
    Bad news: You`ve missed out on a week long summer sale on GOG, one of the best sales I`ve seen on there.
    My wallet is still recovering

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the items on my wishlist are recent releases (Stellaris, HOI IV, Doom, Warhammer:TW, etc) so I'm not expecting huge discounts or big spending this season.

I may finally get around to picking up Divinity Original Sin, which has been tempting me for the past two years.

Oh, and some of the expansions/DLC for Witcher III and Pillars of Eternity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only really looking to get tomb raider but as it's new I'll not expect to get it cheap. I'll probably pick up a couple others but last year was a dud.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptych View Post
    *snip*
    Divinity is amazing, well worth it. So is the Withcer DLC, though one just came out so it might not be too cheap.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    when does the sale start?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

In 40 minutes, i guess; then after 30 minutes of heavy load you can finally see the store and just after 10 minutes you can buy your games.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Steam running massively slow for anyone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like nothing goods for sale
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is Steam running massively slow for anyone else?
    It always does during the beginning of these sales.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm guess I'll buy the Age of Empires $100 bundle, it's 80% off

10+ Year Old Account
    Deals look pretty terrible so far. I guess even with lower engagement, they make more money from increased prices? Idk. I don't see anything I would buy at these prices. Most of my wishlist isn't even on sale, the ones that are are for 50% or less. Welp. Guess I'll just back away slowly.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Deals look pretty terrible so far. I guess even with lower engagement, they make more money from increased prices? Idk. I don't see anything I would buy at these prices. Most of my wishlist isn't even on sale, the ones that are are for 50% or less. Welp. Guess I'll just back away slowly.
    ya the only games i was really interested in buying is witcher 3 and dying light: the following but doesnt look like those prices changed.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

So is the deals we see going to be the only deals?

Was kinda wanting to get skyrim for PC so I can play around with mods and a few other titles.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Sale alright, cuz:

"The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later."

Most prices haven't properly updated yet (like every Steam sale at the start) as I've seen a game that was only 30% be 66% a few minutes later. Give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Most prices haven't properly updated yet (like every Steam sale at the start) as I've seen a game that was only 30% be 66% a few minutes later. Give it some time.
    Will do

But does anyone know if today's deals are the only deals or will they change daily?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

That's how it should be but the last two big sales Ubisoft kept changing the prices throughout the sale... but they were the only ones as far as I know that did that.

There's also some decent sales on Bundlestars atm. The LEGO games are a better deal there at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Will do

But does anyone know if today's deals are the only deals or will they change daily?
    The last two sales were permanent prices for the whole sale. No more flash deals or daily deals. I think you can be pretty confident in that b/c the 'daily' says daily 'highlights'.

Anything is possible, so the rule of thumb should stay the same. Watch the games you want the entire sale and if it never goes down, just get it on the last day. If you don't mind the risk, it's safer to purchase right away compared to older sales.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    The last two sales were permanent prices for the whole sale. No more flash deals or daily deals. I think you can be pretty confident in that b/c the 'daily' says daily 'highlights'.

Anything is possible, so the rule of thumb should stay the same. Watch the games you want the entire sale and if it never goes down, just get it on the last day. If you don't mind the risk, it's safer to purchase right away compared to older sales.
    K thx for the info