Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Or were me and Robo the only town and the only chance I had at winning was to partner with him?
    I worked quite hard to keep you from getting lynched yesterday, so you better not be betraying me!

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Writing up a post. Feel free to keep talkin'.
    The suspense!

Ya you were way to late for that Danner saw that hammer and made Barry Allen jealous of the speed he ended day :P
    Is Danner going to fuck up the time line too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    The suspense!
    ITS KILLING US!

No wait, its killing Robo.

I want to know how I was framed

7+ Year Old Account
    If this is the end of the day, I'm going to give the mvp award to Catta.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    If this is the end of the day, I'm going to give the mvp award to Catta.
    WUUUUUUUURLSTAAAAAARRrrrrrr

Gah come on Ret

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I worked quite hard to keep you from getting lynched yesterday, so you better not be betraying me!
    Well I haven't actively lied once this game, I think there was that one time I got called out for saying I didn't use my ability twice but that was more me just thinking I hadn't been that clear cut with what I had done with my night actions than a lie.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want to know how I was framed
    I would like to know that too.

God, if this is just another end of day post, I might scream, I'm too hyped up.
    Mafia History

Eh, only two people I've thought were town for the last couple days were Catta and Senna and imma be sad if I was wrong about that.... Sorry Aria v-v

Wow I'm hurt, even after my confirmed double vote and role?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand why you guys lynched me, I should have been lynched several days ago. I'm not scum, though. Good luck.

Sad Panda is me.

Wow I'm hurt, even after my confirmed double vote and role?
    Eh, just because you confirmed an aspect of your role doesn't really clear you altogether. It was the same thing with Crackle, just because he had claimed the blast of light ability didn't mean he was given a free pass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I can understand why you guys lynched me, I should have been lynched several days ago. I'm not scum, though. Good luck.

Well this is a party ruiner

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, just because you confirmed an aspect of your role doesn't really clear you altogether. It was the same thing with Crackle, just because he had claimed the blast of light ability didn't mean he was given a free pass.
    But it did clear him from being aligned with Large, and there is only one mafia team that we know of.
    Mafia History

Gah come on Ret
    I normally have so much more time to write. This is so sub-par. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Then I blame you for everything if town loses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I normally have so much more time to write. This is so sub-par. T_T
    Just tell us Robos allegeince and role then!

No!

The buzzing increasing in volume, the sorcerer's enemies waste no time in swarming him and cutting him down. Perhaps exhaustion has driven them to the breaking point. Perhaps it is to prevent him from defending himself with a spell. Perhaps it is because they did not expect him to speak, anyway.

Regardless, they no longer heed the voice in their head, even as it cries out in protest. For better or worse, they are committed to this.

• Robozerim, a Wild Mage (Sorcerer), has fallen in battle.

As the sorcerer's bloody body falls to the center of the amphitheater, the haze begins to withdraw. For the first time in a long time, you can think clearly, and the weight lifts from your shoulders.

And then you awake from your nightmare, covered in sweat. The amphitheater is gone, and you find yourself back where you were before this whole mess began.

It takes you some time to gather yourself, piecing together the events that never seemed to end. Some of them, you can't even remember anymore, and you can't help but wonder if none of it was real.

Then you hear it. It is no longer angry, no longer buzzing in your ears with annoyance. It is calm, collected and frank.

You will be back.

The Town has won!

Bonus Winners
    • Arialla (Coup de Grâce): First vote on a disarmed enemy's lynch (Largehorn, Day Five)
    • Razamith (Master of Self-Control): Started Night Four with 8 Ki
    • Anakso (Back to the Shadows): Became Meditative five times (Night Five)
    • Dendrek (Skalding Insults): Lived to D5 or later and insulted a unique player every day alive.

Bonus Experience / Cake Awards
    • Most Valuable Townie: Razamith
    • Most Valuable Scum: Dendrek
    • Most Sickeningly-Accurate Note Dump: Senna
    • Team Player: Anakso
    • Most Entertaining QT: Xanjori and Jaden Beiber III, the First of His Name, King of Myspace, Lord of Twitter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Slayer of the Kraken, Savior of us all, "Titles, Titles, Titles", Hand of the King and Protector of the Realm Extraordinaire, Esquire, M.D.™
    • Entertainer of Moderators/Dead People/Bump in the Night: Rixis (and not just because he died N1)

Click for night actions / QT links!

Wuuuuuuuuurlstar

- - - Updated - - -

Robo trying to murder me!?

ME!?

The nerve.

Congrats. Also, murphy said this game would last to day 15. Murphy is a liar!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]