Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    That must have been deflating.
    Eheheheehehehehe.

Also, people saying that Booker might overtake CJ Anderson and Hillman as RB1 in Denver. The rumourmills...they are a turnin'. From what I've seen of CJA in the OTA's, etc he's definitely slimmed down a bit to take on more muscle weight.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    That must have been deflating.
    I see what you did there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Eheheheehehehehe.

Also, people saying that Booker might overtake CJ Anderson and Hillman as RB1 in Denver. The rumourmills...they are a turnin'. From what I've seen of CJA in the OTA's, etc he's definitely slimmed down a bit to take on more muscle weight.
    Don't get too hyped for RBs before training camp and preseason games. Its the easiest position to be good at without pads and contact.

15+ Year Old Account
    It has been too slow, I almost miss deflategate.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya'll can join me in Baylorgate if you guys are truly bored.

So...much...drama...

Eheheheehehehehe.

It will probably end up being CJ and Booker splitting carries rather than one of them being top of the depth chart. Depending on how many running backs Kubiak keeps, Hillman might not even make the roster. Only kept 3 on the active roster last year and Hillman can't block or play special teams where Thompson can.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Don't get too hyped for RBs before training camp and preseason games. Its the easiest position to be good at without pads and contact.
    Oh, I know. Look at the hype that Gio and Hill had and then, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    It will probably end up being CJ and Booker splitting carries rather than one of them being top of the depth chart. Depending on how many running backs Kubiak keeps, Hillman might not even make the roster. Only kept 3 on the active roster last year and Hillman can't block or play special teams where Thompson can.
    Yep....Hillman might be able to stay on roster for special teams only. Thompson has slowly been making himself a staple. The year before last Thompson did some really good things in the fullback role.
    I really hope CJ can pull through and show us that he's ready to be a real RB and not a halfass RB that he was for the first half of the last season and the second half of the season before that.

Yep....Hillman might be able to stay on roster for special teams only. Thompson has slowly been making himself a staple. The year before last Thompson did some really good things in the fullback role.
    I really hope CJ can pull through and show us that he's ready to be a real RB and not a halfass RB that he was for the first half of the last season and the second half of the season before that.
    He basically carried the offense the second half 2 years ago too when Manning fell apart, so he has been good the second half of both seasons. The o-line was pretty awful early last year and when Mathis was hurt, so that combined with CJ dealing with injuries himself might have been the reason. Or he could just be someone that comes up in the second half of the season like he does later in games.

Won't really matter who is getting the carries if the o-line sucks again, but hopefully having a real fullback and not using some weird pistol hybrid half Manning half Kubiak offense garbage will help the running game even if they do struggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    K Shaun Suisham retiring due to an injury. Pittsburgh basically already suffered through replacing him last year, but it's now clear that there won't be a comeback for him either.

- - - Updated - - -

Saints put CB Kyle Wilson on IR. Saints defense definitely not looking to go up with things like this happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Saints put CB Kyle Wilson on IR. Saints defense definitely not looking to go up with things like this happening.
    Kyle Wilson played last year and they were the worst ever, his being gone doesn't worry me any.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have got to be shitting me... https://twitter.com/AP_NFL/status/746457125363191809

That's so Manziel, and it's not even his fault in this case. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    The best part of that was his wife's retort: "According to the police report, Jackson’s wife replied that he 'better be accurate because you ain’t accurate on the field.'" Gun to her head and she still torches him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently she armed herself with an iron and a kitchen knife, at least she didn't swing a rolling pin at him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    You have got to be shitting me... https://twitter.com/AP_NFL/status/746457125363191809

That's so Manziel, and it's not even his fault in this case. >.<
    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...r_to_espn.html

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    This is disappointing news. Glad nothing worse happened though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suisham basically lost his career in a preseason game. From what I've read, everybody seemed to like him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Suisham basically lost his career in a preseason game. From what I've read, everybody seemed to like him too.
    Yea Kickers definitely tend to be some funny characters on their teams. Novak, Vinatieri, Zurlein, i've seen them off the field but on camera, and they're a bunch of jokesters. Probably easy to have fun when you aren't headbutting another player every single play of the game though. :P

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the AFCN discussion pretty much "Bengals vs Steelers"?

People are sleeping on Baltimore and IDK why. A lot of their games were neck in neck despite injuries taking a toll. They're playing much weaker opponents this year.

NFC East teams + AFC East teams -Patriots+ 2 Browns games + Raiders + Split with Pitt puts them at 12 wins already. I see the Ravens winning most/all those games.

AFC North teams are going to be sweating bullets towards the end of the season if at least one AFC South or West team is also vying for a wild card.

Plus, when had Baltimore been bad two years in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Why is the AFCN discussion pretty much "Bengals vs Steelers"?

People are sleeping on Baltimore and IDK why. A lot of their games were neck in neck despite injuries taking a toll. They're playing much weaker opponents this year.

NFC East teams + AFC East teams -Patriots+ 2 Browns games + Raiders + Split with Pitt puts them at 12 wins already. I see the Ravens winning most/all those games.

AFC North teams are going to be sweating bullets towards the end of the season if at least one AFC South or West team is also vying for a wild card.

Plus, when had Baltimore been bad two years in a row?
    Probably because the media is dumb. Last time the Ravens had back to back losing seasons was 97 and 98 (plus 96, so their first 3 years). Pats, Packers, Jets (surprised me), and Broncos are the only teams with longer streaks

http://i.imgur.com/wasuNH3.jpg

Would not surprise me if 3 AFC North teams make the playoffs, but the AFC West play the 2 Souths so that could get in the way of that happening.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Probably because the media is dumb. Last time the Ravens had back to back losing seasons was 97 and 98 (plus 96, so their first 3 years). Pats, Packers, Jets (surprised me), and Broncos are the only teams with longer streaks

http://i.imgur.com/wasuNH3.jpg

Would not surprise me if 3 AFC North teams make the playoffs, but the AFC West play the 2 Souths so that could get in the way of that happening.
    That could be perfect actually. Oakalnd playing Houston, Indy, and Tennensee is just what the AFCN needs for potential wild card teams to pick one another off.

The NFC South isn't going to roll over to any of those teams. I see all 4 teams in the south becoming a thorn in their sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Atlanta could beat Oakland. Tampa Bay could beat Kansas City. New Orleanes could beat Denver.