Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Check my post history, didn't much want him, don't care we didn't get him. Better luck next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    I think someones protesting a bit too much.

Mind the gap.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Check my post history, I didn't even want to win the league. Better luck next time.

But still, mind the gap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Did you have your Jamie Vardy profile picture ready and everything?

Waking up every morning and pre typing Jamie Vardy into your account settings, just waiting for the day. Going to bed everynight telling yourself "Maybe tomorrow".

You can still change if you want, we understand.
    tomcruise.jpg

Gotta keep that Olivier Giroud - Feo Wallnut partnership going.

Deleted
    Programme on ITV4 tonight at 8pm about the 'Hand of God'

Ffs let it go.

TBH I didnt think Vardy was a particularly ambitious target for Arsenal, a club with that much money should be chasing bigger names. Why arent they looking at Lewandowski or Morata, imagine that midfield with Aguero up front. Despite his good season I imagine Vardy doesnt strike fear into most defences.
    As a Spurs fan I kinda hoped they would get him and think they had their forward line sorted out.

Real Madrid activated their buy back clause on Morata so its likely they are looking to sell him to make some coin for a purchase after euro 2016.

He will be expensive.

Anything over 40 million for Morata is vastly overpaying for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, we continue our tradition of selling our best players every season. Looks like Krychowiak is off to PSG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Real Madrid activated their buy back clause on Morata so its likely they are looking to sell him to make some coin for a purchase after euro 2016.

He will be expensive.
    For some reason.

Lacazette is a far superior player and actually scores goals.

Morata was kept out by Mandzukic for a large part of the season.
    He's not worth anywhere near what he's being touted.

Arsenal sign Granit Xhaka.

Tottenham follow it up by signing....................... Victor Wanyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    They're also busy with Dutch striker Vincent Janssen (who has done well in recent times, scoring 27 goals in the competition and 3 goals in 5 matches for a weak Netherlands).

The funniest thing? He could be the biggest sale in the history of his current club for a staggering.... 20 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    They're also busy with Dutch striker Vincent Janssen (who has done well in recent times, scoring 27 goals in the competition and 3 goals in 5 matches for a weak Netherlands).

The funniest thing? He could be the biggest sale in the history of his current club for a staggering.... 20 million.
    TBF ours was only £15m before we got Ozil.

10+ Year Old Account

How many did Memphis get before he came to United? Dutch league feels like a terrible barometer :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    How many did Memphis get before he came to United? Dutch league feels like a terrible barometer :/
    Terrible in the sense of having very unpredictable results when they sell players off to different competitions. People like Eriksen and Suarez are obviously the good examples.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible in the sense of having very unpredictable results when they sell players off to different competitions. People like Eriksen and Suarez are obviously the good examples.
    This is what I mean, for few successes there have been a lot of failures.

Arsenal sign Granit Xhaka.

Are you really going to pretend Arsenal wouldn't love a defensive midfielder like Wanyama? Guys a beast and Im glad we signed him, especially at such a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Are you really going to pretend Arsenal wouldn't love a defensive midfielder like Wanyama? Guys a beast and Im glad we signed him, especially at such a good price.
    We've turned him down for years.

We've turned him down for years.
    Took Callum Chambers for 16 million instead...