Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Yet, polling consistently show him as more unlikeable than her. When you are polling at a 60-70% unfavorable, and 7 in 10 people have a negative view of you, that's a problem. When 1/3 of your own party doesn't like you? It's a joke.

Whatever Clinton is, the numbers show Trump is worse. That's not a winning formula.
    It's not like you can manipulate the polling data with the way the question is worded, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you sure are a fool if you believe everything you read in the mainstream media that has been infected by SJW's
    hahahahahahahaha.

It never fails. When the right hears something they don't like its the 'lamestream media"....

- All muslims aren't terrorists? Nope, lamestream media.
    - Climate change? Nope, lamestream media.
    - Obama is a citizen? Nope, lamestream media.
    - Trump is a criminal? Nope, lamestream media.

The right's platform is basically this now: if it don't agree with ya', its the lamestream media.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Never understood how Trump supporters have managed to convince themselves that the dreaded mainstream media reporting on the things he's said and done is somehow SJW propaganda.
    Or, better still, that there's some mythical organization of "SJWs" that is out there as opposed to, you know, random different people with opinions different than his.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's not like you can manipulate the polling data with the way the question is worded, right?
    Sure, but pretending like consistently high unfavorability numbers are a result of manipulation is pretty.... prettttttttty...preetttyyyyy pretty dumb.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you sure are a fool if you believe everything you read in the mainstream media that has been infected by SJW's
    Lol whats the mainstream media? Other than media that reports things you don't like?

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but pretending like consistently high unfavorability numbers are a result of manipulation is pretty.... prettttttttty...preetttyyyyy pretty dumb.
    Predicted response. "But I never said that or implied that".
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

You were expecting better from people voting for a corporate science-denying orangutang who says Climate Change is a hoax?

Almost as dumb as the bullshit numbers you posted at 60-70% not favorable?

You don't get to just declare bullshit because you don't understand how polling works. You have to support your declaration with something, anything, other than your ignorance.

You don't get to just declare bullshit because you don't understand how polling works. You have to support it with something, anything, other than your ignorance.
    You resulting to insults is nothing new, but ill be the bigger man and just prove you wrong with facts. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

if you get 60-70% out of that, I suggest you go punch your math teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You were expecting better from people voting for a corporate science-denying orangutang who says Climate Change is a hoax?
    I expected nothing beyond an almost pure form of ignorance from him.

You don't get to just declare bullshit because you don't understand how polling works. You have to support your declaration with something, anything, other than your ignorance.
    Why would you expect that form a Trump supporter? If evidence and facts mattered, there'd be no such thing as a Trump supporter.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

7+ Year Old Account
    Really? It takes balls to claim that polls aren't showing that.

You resulting to insults is nothing new, but ill be the bigger man and just prove you wrong with facts. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

Ah, and here we are with you not understanding the meaning of words. Step 2 is you recognizing your mistake and adjusting accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Why would you expect that form a Trump supporter? If evidence and facts mattered, there'd be no such thing as a Trump supporter.
    I'm not a Trump supporter... But hey keep spreading ignorant lies if you like

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, and here we are with you not understanding the meaning of words. Step 2 is you recognizing your mistake and adjusting accordingly.
    Sorry, but it's you who doesn't understand, I forgot you can't post links to back up all the claims you make on all your post. My bad ill just take your word for it

7+ Year Old Account

And when were you going to prove with facts your claim? Poll numbers on who you are going to vote for are not the same as Favorable/Unfavorable. Are you really trying to argue that? Are those your facts?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but it's you who doesn't understand, I forgot you can't post links to back up all the claims you make on all your post. My bad ill just take your word for it
    Why do Donald Dump supporters always eventually say they're not Dump supporters, as if that is to give them more credit or something? If you're not - don't defend him, its that simple!

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Really? It takes balls to claim that polls aren't showing that.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gm3ikI0.png[/]
    Looks like Hillary sucks too, only trailing by 6%. News flash they both suck

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-1131.html

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I have posted the numbers that show you to be wrong. You going to pretend they don't exist? You going to continue to claim that poll numbers that show who you are going to vote for are the same as Favorable/Unfavorable?

You may not be a Trump supporter but you do a damn good imitation of one.

10+ Year Old Account
    What he is saying was linked by Pangeon on the previous page, while your link has nothing to do with unfavorable rating. This is why people think you are a Trump supporter, even though you say you are not.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Why do Donald Dump supporters always eventually say they're not Dump supporters, as if that is to give them more credit or something? If you're not - don't defend him, its that simple!
    Anyone who has read anything knows I am not a fan of partisan politics, I am not a zealot like you guys are. It pisses me off that one of these 2 assholes will be president along with the congress who get voted in year after year. If I had no my way there wouldn't be one democrat or republican in the white house. But keep on being a zealot, anyone who opposes your view must be for the other side, must suck to live in a world that is only black and white